Firefly Films Reviews

9 | Charlotte, NC

9 Reviews for Firefly Films

Tai · Married on 10/22/2017

TJ was one of the best decisions we made when selecting vendors for our wedding! After our initial meeting with TJ we knew he was the perfect fit for our day! He captured everything perfectly and we were amazed that he did not miss one special moment in the chaos of the day! He was relaxed and professional and made sure to maneuver his way through the entire day seemingly unnoticed. We honestly could not have picked a better vendor for creating our wedding video!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

We LOVED our wedding video! TJ did such a wonderful job at making sure to capture our special day, I couldn’t be more happier with our video! He was so easy to talk too, responded quickly, and worked with me on the requests I had for the video. The video was in great quality and he captured all of our special moments. When I asked that he do two songs in the video to switch it up from the ceremony and reception, he picked amazing songs. I was so pleased with how personable he was and he was so great to work with. All my family and friends loved the video as well! He certaintly made my wedding experience unforgettable and I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Having a reliable, trustworthy, and remarkably talented videographer made our wedding day better than we ever could've imagined! T.J. truly made our dreams come to life through video form (as cheesy as that may sound)! Our wedding venue manager (Carolina Country Weddings and Events) commented several times regarding the professionalism and devotion T.J. clearly portrayed, even going as far as to say he was one the best videographer she's ever had at her venue! T.J. was there every step of the way, not only on our wedding day but also the night of the rehearsal where he went above and beyond to study the layout and best scenes of our venue. I surprised my husband with a song I sang during the ceremony, only telling T.J. as I wanted to ensure it'd be a secret - T.J. was so discrete and made sure to plan the big surprise without giving my husband an inkling of an idea :) We have watched our wedding montage film at least 50 times and it never gets old. Every time we watch it we see something new with the intimate details and smooth transitions T.J. artfully pieced together! I could write on and on about how thankful we are to have the pleasure of working with T.J.. you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Firefly Films's reply:

Thank you soooo much Amber! I had such a blast shooting your wedding, I feel incredibly fortunate that you chose me to shoot it. Please keep in touch and let me know if I can do anything else for you and Jon.

SABRINA · Married on 07/16/2016

Where to begin... T.J was kind, patient and understanding during all of our interactions. He answered all my questions at our initial meeting as well as any on-the-spot texts/emails when I was having stress concerns. He made me feel extremely comfortable with the entire process. Of all the vendors I dealt with while planning our wedding T.J. was the one I never had to worry about. It was very much appreciated, particularly in hindsight when I recall the multiple issues that arose from most of the other's!
    I was pleasantly surprised that he asked to come to the venue the night of our rehearsal to visualize the layout and identify the best angles for viewing. He also made our wedding reception complete by staying with us until the very last song was finished, which was especially important when my new husband and I put on an impromptu performance during our final dance!!! I feel T.J. is truly gifted in his craft and the love and devotion he has for videography shines through every detail of his art.
    I was very happy with the finished product! The DVD's came in a personalized cover that is movie quality and each disc has our picture on it! The montage was perfect to share with our family and friends and the video of the ceremony and reception helps us relive our most special day whenever we want. I love that T.J. captured moments that we would have missed and did exactly as I wished by catching my sweet niece (and flower girl) in all her glory. He even tailed her around the banquet room as she giggled in delight being the camera's main focus. LOL!!!
    I can go on and on about T.J. but to say I am satisfied is not enough. He was everything I needed and more than I knew I wanted. I highly recommend him for any special occasion that you want to preserve and treasure for a life time!
    Happily ever after, Sabrina & Scott M. July 16, 2016

Sent on 01/11/2017

Firefly Films's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Sabrina! You are too nice! I feel very fortunate to have been a small part of your big day. I'm so sorry you had so many problems with your other vendors. I hope everything worked out in the end. Take care!

Lenna · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I got married on May 22, 2016, and TJ was our amazing videographer! We were truly blessed to have had him capture all of our wedding, he truly did an exceptional job! Everyone was so impressed with the video quality, for the way the video was made so smooth that everything fit in perfectly, and how kind he was to everyone! He was able to capture amazing shots. He went above and beyond to meet our expectations! We were also impressed with the DVDs we receive in the mail, along with a flash drive. Everything was very professional, and we couldn't have been happier to have had him there! I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Thank you so much TJ!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Paula · Married on 07/22/2015

The quality of TJ’s work exceeds any other wedding videographer. He is so talented, prompt, and professional. The final video was breathtakingly gorgeous and more than we could ever imagine. He did a beautiful job putting together the many moments that captured the love, emotion, and overall feel of the wedding. It brings me back to the actual day every time I watch it. Every time I watch it, it brings me to tears. We could not have asked for a better finished product. It was an honor and a privilege to have him as our wedding videographer.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

TJ was absolutely great to work with. His work is phenomenal and captured every special moment on our wedding day. From the very beginning of getting my hair done, to the final exit after the reception. He was very easy to work with leading up to our wedding, with quick responses to emails and meeting with us before the wedding. I couldn't ask for a better vendor. Thank you for making our day so special and a memory that will last forever!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Firefly Films's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding. Everything was so beautiful!

Jane · Married on 05/24/2015

AWESOME videographer! He videotaped my daughter's wedding. Very professional and so easy going. Great guy. I would highly recommend him. The video turned out great and we were all very pleased.

Sent on 08/13/2015

T.J. was wonderful. His composition and his final editing were wonderful. We have lasting memories of our wedding that come from the dvd he created for us. Friends always ask about the person who videoed our wedding, and we are glad to recommend him. His work was professional, his price was reasonable, and he was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2016