10 Reviews for Firefly Event Design, LLC

Event Design (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
10 Firefly Event Design, LLC Reviews

Ashley made the wedding incredible with he gorgeous centerpieces and wedding party bouquets.
She made the process extremely easy and even decorated my wedding cakes with extra greenery!
Highly recommended

Profile Picture Susanna, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and Jhanna were amazing! They were so helpful and responsive with all of my many ridiculous/dumb questions. Hiring them was the best decision I made for my entire wedding.

Profile Picture Claire, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and everyone we worked with at Firefly Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier. They helped with the planning and the day-of coordination. They were always available to meet up or for a phone call or text. They were always on top of the details, and were a calming, happy-spirited presence during a time that can be very nerve-wracking. For any issue or crisis that arose, they were on top of it immediately, and offered such peace of mind. Ashley worked diligently on our behalf to make sure you have the best vendors, better pricing, and all the details covered.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley did a wonderful job with my wedding in July 2016! She was so organized and has SO many connections! She caters to what you would like vs pushing an agenda as some coordinators may do. I didn't even THINK about any logistics on my wedding day because she was so well prepared. Ashley is truly great to work with and will help make your day exactly what you want and is connected to all of the vendors in Harrisonburg. I completely endorse her services! Thanks for making my day perfect, Ashley!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Firefly Event Design went above and beyond to plan/coordinate my wedding the weeks leading up to the event and the day of. Ashley reached out via email once I initially hired her and followed up with phone calls periodically to check in. In our talks she seemed generally excited for me and enthusiastic to help. It was a flawless, stress-free day from start to finish!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She was extremely supportive, flexible with her time, and very helpful during some difficult situations during our wedding planning. Our wedding went very smoothly and we had so much fun! If there were any issues during the day, neither of us knew about it. We were able to relax and have a great time celebrating with our friends and family on our special day. This wouldn't have been possible without Ashley! We recommend her to anyone we know who is getting married. She's the very best! Thank you again, Ashley! We love you!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Ashley was so attentive to everything I needed that day from bobby pins to wrangling a large wedding party. She wasn't just a day of consultant she was a life saver! She did so much to help make our day so special from the very beginning to after the reception was packed up and put away. When ever a vendor had an issue she handled it with such professionalism and grace to the point I didn't even know there was a hiccup in the first place. I couldn't have pulled off my wedding without her and I'm so happy that I choose her for that day. Thank you to the Firefly team!

Profile Picture User6894519, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Very friendly when communicating

Profile Picture User5096829, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Overall it was a good experience working with Ashley and her team. However, on the day of the wedding there were several things that did not get the appropriate attention that we were needing. She had several interns for extra hands but they didn't seem to know what the plan was for the day. We would still highly recommend them as well as use them again if we ever needed an event planner.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6927365, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists