Firefly Event Design, LLC Reviews

11 | Harrisonburg, VA

11 Reviews for Firefly Event Design, LLC

11 Firefly Event Design, LLC Reviews

R'Maani · Married on 08/04/2018

I just got married this past August and I literally can not thank Ashley and her assistant enough. Ashley worked with me for a solid 10 months of my engagement and she helped in so many ways. I appreciate how professional she was but still open to talk about just about anything. I also am a college student so it was nice to work with someone who could accommodate my schedule. She was always there to respond to my emails and text messages as well. She wasn't able to stay the day of my wedding because she was very pregnant lol. But her assistant was just as wonderful as she was. I was so nervous on my wedding day and she went out of her way to make sure that things ran smoothly and they truly did. My wedding actually went better than I expected it to which was awesome. I didn't have a single thing to worry about, and her assistant even got me and my husbands dinner plate while it was hectic in the venue. I would HIGHLY recommend Firefly Event Design.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley did a great job with planning our wedding on 9/29/18. She found a venue for us on pretty short notice. She was considerate, professional, open-minded and thorough. We recommend her highly.

Susanna · Married on 05/06/2018

Ashley made the wedding incredible with he gorgeous centerpieces and wedding party bouquets.
    She made the process extremely easy and even decorated my wedding cakes with extra greenery!
    Highly recommended

Claire · Married on 04/08/2018

Ashley and Jhanna were amazing! They were so helpful and responsive with all of my many ridiculous/dumb questions. Hiring them was the best decision I made for my entire wedding.

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Ashley and everyone we worked with at Firefly Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier. They helped with the planning and the day-of coordination. They were always available to meet up or for a phone call or text. They were always on top of the details, and were a calming, happy-spirited presence during a time that can be very nerve-wracking. For any issue or crisis that arose, they were on top of it immediately, and offered such peace of mind. Ashley worked diligently on our behalf to make sure you have the best vendors, better pricing, and all the details covered.

Caitlin · Married on 07/03/2016

Ashley did a wonderful job with my wedding in July 2016! She was so organized and has SO many connections! She caters to what you would like vs pushing an agenda as some coordinators may do. I didn't even THINK about any logistics on my wedding day because she was so well prepared. Ashley is truly great to work with and will help make your day exactly what you want and is connected to all of the vendors in Harrisonburg. I completely endorse her services! Thanks for making my day perfect, Ashley!

Erin · Married on 06/18/2016

Firefly Event Design went above and beyond to plan/coordinate my wedding the weeks leading up to the event and the day of. Ashley reached out via email once I initially hired her and followed up with phone calls periodically to check in. In our talks she seemed generally excited for me and enthusiastic to help. It was a flawless, stress-free day from start to finish!

Anna · Married on 04/16/2016

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She was extremely supportive, flexible with her time, and very helpful during some difficult situations during our wedding planning. Our wedding went very smoothly and we had so much fun! If there were any issues during the day, neither of us knew about it. We were able to relax and have a great time celebrating with our friends and family on our special day. This wouldn't have been possible without Ashley! We recommend her to anyone we know who is getting married. She's the very best! Thank you again, Ashley! We love you!

Ashley was so attentive to everything I needed that day from bobby pins to wrangling a large wedding party. She wasn't just a day of consultant she was a life saver! She did so much to help make our day so special from the very beginning to after the reception was packed up and put away. When ever a vendor had an issue she handled it with such professionalism and grace to the point I didn't even know there was a hiccup in the first place. I couldn't have pulled off my wedding without her and I'm so happy that I choose her for that day. Thank you to the Firefly team!

Kinsey · Married on 06/17/2016

Very friendly when communicating

Overall it was a good experience working with Ashley and her team. However, on the day of the wedding there were several things that did not get the appropriate attention that we were needing. She had several interns for extra hands but they didn't seem to know what the plan was for the day. We would still highly recommend them as well as use them again if we ever needed an event planner.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Firefly Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! As a company that trains new planners and professionals we are always looking for ways to improve our services. Please, be on the lookout for an email from us for further details about your experience that we can use in training and future events.