72 Reviews for Fire Monkey Hair Design

Licensed (3)
On-Site Hair (3)
Consultations (2)
72 Fire Monkey Hair Design Reviews

Dusti is amazing! And even then i don't think that is saying enough! She made my vision come to life and if you're a southern girl like me, hair is everything! She is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Fire Monkey Hair Designs for my 10/27/2017 wedding and I could not be happier! My hair came out exactly how I wanted and stayed put throughout the long day and night. Dusti was great at capturing exactly what I wanted. Dusti and her assistant did an amazing job and everyone was very pleased with their hair. Prices were also extremely reasonable! I would definitely recommend this company for all of your wedding hair needs! Thanks Dusti!

Profile Picture Dayna, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, On-Site Hair

There are not enough words to express how thankful i am for Dusti! She is amazing at what she does & such a pleasure to work with... i knew from my first trial that she’d be the one doing my hair for my wedding! Dusti makes you feel beautiful as a bride should be! Thank you for being the best.

Profile Picture FrankieLynn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There is a reason Dusti is so popular. She is incredible at what she does and just an awesome person in general. I fell in love with my hair during my trial and booked her on the spot. Wedding day she made my hair look incredible, perfect, soooo beautiful!!! I was so thrilled with it, highly highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti did the wedding hair for myself, mother and three bridesmaids for our NYE wedding and we all could not have been more pleased with our styles, and with Dusti as part of our getting-ready group! I was a little nervous on the day as I'd not yet met Dusti in person due to living overseas and had made the booking without a trial based on reviews and photos. Not only did she beat us all to the venue and immediately set us all at ease, but she listened to what we each wanted and turned it in to something that truly suited us (all ahead of schedule!) My mother and bridesmaids looked gorgeous- my mother doesn't like to be the center of attention and even said that it was by far her favorite hairstyle out of all four of her children's weddings and how happy she was with how she looked (that alone would have made my day!) When it came to my thick, longer-than-waste-length hair, she gave me exactly the look I was going for and, without me even realising, built a special "shelf' in my updo to tuck in the long ends of the beaded ribbon belt I was using for a hairpiece so that I wouldn't have to cut them- talk about attention to detail! All of our hair looked stunning and stayed beautifully all night- well past our midnight toast! Thanks so much to Dusti for helping to make our day so special.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

AMAZING!!!!!

Dusti arrived exactly on time and had myself and 6 other girls looking perfectly on my wedding day! Very affordable, very talented and reliable! Very patient too! thank you Dusti for my 10/15 4:00am wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti and her team were amazing to work with. All of my bridesmaid are still talking about the best up-do's they've ever had. As for my hair, it was exactly what I asked for and beautiful. Not only did Dusti do a fantastic job but she was fast as well. I can't thank Dusti enough for also saving my wedding day. When my makeup artist was 2hrs late and going so slow that we were losing even more time, she called in a favor and had another makeup artist at my house within an hour. She truly saved the day. I can't recommend Fire Monkey Hair and Dusti enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Dusti and her associate were amazing. She was so responsive, answered all of my questions throughout my entire wedding planning process and made me feel like I was truly a valued customer & bride. She went above and beyond to make me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day, as well as all of my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids and flower girls. I cannot recommend Fire Monkey Hair Design enough - anyone I know that is getting married, I let them all know about Dusti. I absolutely loved how my hair turned out for my wedding day, and I can't thank Dusti enough for all of her care and attention to detail. Thank you for being so awesome!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dusti is amazing. She made myself and all my girls look incredible on my wedding day. She was so sweet and relatable and she was on time and professional. She did everyone's hair including my grandmas and everyone looked fab through the end of the night, even through the hot August heat. Love love love her and highly recommend her to anyone! You'd be hard pressed to find a better hair artist!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti was recommended by my makeup artist and I was so happy that she told me about her! All of my girls (6 bridesmaids plus me) were all very happy with how their hair came! She was very easy to work with regarding my schedule and when we needed to be done for pictures. Dusti nailed exactly what I wanted done on my hair on the first trial!

Profile Picture lauren, 6/30/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Multi. Stylists

There is no one better at styling wedding hair than Dusti and her team. I booked her without a trial based on recommendation and then went for a trial just a couple of months before the wedding. She did exactly what I asked for and it was beautiful. However, I had a change of heart the week of the wedding and presented her with a totally different look. The end result was better than I could have ever imagined. She is so fun, genuine, and professional and I'm so glad I got to work with her on my big day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti was a godsend for my wedding day hair. I had a vision of long lasting curls on my wedding day and after about 6 trials with different hair stylists I had lost all hope that this could be achieved, my hair is long and very thick and I was told by a few that what I wanted just wasn’t possible. Then I found Dusti. Dusti made my wedding day hair vision come to life, I have never seen my hair look as beautiful as it did on my wedding day, not to mention it lasted through my entire reception into the after party! She is so kind, sweet and professional, my bridal party and my mother were so happy that I found her! Thank you for making us all look so beautiful Dusti!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Dusti did my hair for my wedding, as well as my mother and my sister/MOH. She also sent someone to the house to do my husband's mom's hair as well as his sisters. I cannot express enough what a breathe of fresh air Dusti is. Not only is her work amazing, but she is so friendly. She always responded to my e-mails very quickly, and was there to answer any questions I had. She was on time day of, and everyone looked amazing. I only wish I would have wanted an updo for my wedding day because she is AMAZING with updos. I would highly recommend her and her staff. THANK YOU DUSTI!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair was perfect for the day! I've never liked any previous formal updo's and she's genuinely the first one I've loved! She also did my maid of honor and two sister in laws' hair and they all came out beautiful. Thank you Dusti!!!

Profile Picture User5185321, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti was absolutely amazing! It was clear when I first met her that she was an amazing stylist. I showed her a few Pinterest ideas and she created the most beautiful bridal updo for me during my trial and wedding day. She made my bridesmaids feel at ease and was incredibly punctual. My wedding hair remained in a perfect updo from the pre-ceremony photoshoot to the end of my reception. I highly recommend Dusti and would absolutely use her again for future events.

Profile Picture Marie, 8/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

OMG! Dusti is absolutely amazing! I booked her based on the many positive reviews I had seen before even having my trial. She was one of my absolute favorite vendors! Dusti is so sweet, and was super patient/responsive to my million (really) emails leading up to the day. I was having trouble deciding exactly what I wanted to do with my hair. I knew the look I was going for but my hair was too short- Dusti knew the exact place to send me for extensions and I trusted her it would all come together the day of. Let me tell you my hair was PERFECT, better than I could have imagined. She also did the hair of my bridesmaids, mom, and MIL. Each girl had a completely different look and everyone looked perfect-- best of all EVERYONE'S hair stayed ALL day! In fact, 1 of my friends who attended my wedding recently got engaged and immediately wanted Dusti's info because she loved how everyones hair looked and stayed amazing all day (she booked her!). I highly highly recommend Fire monkey hair design. You will not regret it!! - Nicole, Wedding date: 7/11/15

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I had our hair done by Dusti for my wedding this past July and I could not be happier with how it all turned out! I booked Dusti a year before my wedding just based on all of her amazing reviews and her reasonable pricing. I did a couple of trials before my wedding day and was still a bit indecisive with what I wanted, but I just trusted her judgment and was so happy with my hair that day! Dusti and her assistant were so helpful with all of my bridesmaids who showed up without a definitive idea of what they wanted. Dusti helped us imagine how all of our hair would look together and executed each style perfectly. In addition to her great prices and technical expertise, Dusti's personality and fun, calming presence were SO refreshing on my wedding morning. She really helped keep me calm and happy while we were all getting ready, and for that I am extremely grateful. Thank you, Dusti!!!!

Profile Picture User3889078, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Had Dusti do my hair for two ceremonies that I had on Saturday and Sunday. Two different looks and she nailed them! She was able to do myself and my 5 bridesmaids by herself. Everyone was saying how impressed they were that one person was able to do so many different looks on all the girls. She made the whole process fun and she is so easy to talk to. A very down to Earth person that you feel like you are talking more to an old friend than a professional. I can't wait to have another event just so I can have her do my hair, I might even just get it done for the hell of it! She was absolutely AMAZINGGGGG! I would recommend her 10000000%

Profile Picture User5126262, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After a trial had gone terribly wrong with a different company, I came across Fire Monkey Hair Design, and was able to have my hair done by Gina. She was spectacular! I took a huge chance booking a last minute appointment with a stylist who had no time for a trial, and it was the best decision I could have made. She styled both my hair, and my sisters- and they were flawless. She was super sweet, and relaxed and so talented. I will certainly be using her again for future hair do's! Thank you Gina!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I dealt with Dusti who brought along another hair styler with her for my wedding a few weeks ago. All I have to say is WOW! She went above and beyond for my very large very difficult bridal party and we ALL could not be ant happier. Don't even bother looking elsewhere! Fire monkey is the perfect bunch to use for your wedding day. My hair came out BETTER than I could have ever dreamed and it still looked amazing at the end of the night! Thank you so much Dusti! You made me look the best I ever have on the biggest day of my life thus far and I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dusti and Gina were amazing! I had two trials with Dusti (Since I was SO indecisive!) and she was amazing. Patient, calming, friendly, and everything you need someone to be when they are helping you get ready on your wedding day.

My mom and I instantly clicked with Dusti at my first trial and we booked on the spot. No need to waste time and potentially lose this awesome lady! To add to her appeal- Dusti's prices were much lower than the competition.

On the day of she arrived nice and early, set up and got to work. She brought Gina with her and the two of them were like machines. They got through 9 of us in just a few hours and everyone looked flawless!

If you get a chance to work with Dusti, TAKE IT! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked with Dusti on the spot right after my trial. After seeing raving reviews about her, I knew I didn't want anyone else to do my hair and my bridal parties hair for my wedding. Dusti replied to my millions of emails within hours of sending them to her, I trusted her 100%. She is so warm and bubbly and calmed me down all morning.

Dusti and Brittany showed up bright and early before my bridesmaids even did at my hotel suite the morning of my 10/10/14 wedding. They were both all dolled up looking fabulous and their own hair done beautifully! I knew we were all in amazing hands. Dusti and Brittany made my girls, mother, mother in law, my aunts and myself feel like princesses. Our hair stayed all night long throughout all of our dancing and the little bit of humidiy we had outside while taking pictures. Their hair styles came out SICK. Like, AMAZING. They came out better than the pinterest pictures the girls showed them. Brittany was SO sweet, so patient, and was a miracle worker. She even made my mom cry after my mom saw her hairstyle. I asked Dusti to make a slight change to my hair while I was having a mini-nervous breakdown and she really understood my vision. I never felt so beautiful in my entire life and it's all thanks to Dusti. All night I was getting compliments from everyone around me about how beautiful my hair looked, as well as all of my bridal party. The venue even asked for her name and number so they could use her for their future parties!!

Dusti is the best in the business. There is NO ONE better than her. My bridesmaids already told me the second they get engaged, Dusti is their first phone call to book! Thank you Dusti, you are amazing!!!!!!

Profile Picture Leann, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not believe how lucky I was to be able to hire Fire Monkey Hair Design for my wedding. Dusti is talented, fun, calm, easygoing, professional, and an incredible artist. She was able to take in all of my disjointed and confused ideas and do my hair exactly as I hoped it would be done. I loved it so much, and when I see the pictures, I smile. :) The styling lasted all day and night with absolutely no retouching. She also fit in well with the wedding party, and we ended up having so much fun with her. She also did the hair for all of my bridesmaids (8!) and one of the flower girls. Seeing everyone so thrilled with their own looks, especially my little niece the flower girl, really made it all perfect. Thank you, Dusti!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked with Dusti without even doing a hair trial based on reviews. Then I rescheduled the trial at least 3 times and finally got it done 6 days before the wedding. Just to be clear: I did use Fire Monkey but the girls who were doing our hair were Gina and Brittany, while Gina and Dusti worked together on my hair during the trial.
Dusti: amazing person, who is calm and extremely sweet. I communicated with her over the email and facebook and I trusted her completely to figure out my look. Although I was sad that she couldn’t do my wedding (she had to fly to CA for her best bff wedding), I loved how she guided me through the process.
Gina and Brittany: these girls came before even the bridal party showed up: they set up everything and worked their but*s off as my bridal party was sooo demanding . I think they changed styles for every girl at least twice because the girls didn’t know what they wanted. At some point I felt bad for Gina and Brittany because they were working so hard and my girls were a pain. Gina did my hair and – wow! It was amazing!! Honestly, I washed my hair 4 days after the wedding: we flew to Hawaii, had another photo-shoot there, and only then I finally was ready to let it go. The style stayed almost the same as on the wedding day and pins didn’t hurt when I was sleeping. I danced so much at the wedding and I didn’t’ worry a bit about the hair.
P.S. There were no min required and the prices were very reasonable!
I only wish I lived closer to them to do my hair for the special occasions.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews