Fire and Slice Wood Fire Pizza Catering Reviews

3 | Austin, TX

3 Reviews for Fire and Slice Wood Fire Pizza Catering

Brooke · Married on 08/30/2014

My husband and I are huge pizza fans, and the only request he made for our wedding was pizza for the meal! I'm not sure I can put into words how happy we were to find Dustin/Fire and Slice Pizza! Guests of our wedding are still talking about how great the pizza was. They were so great to work with and made our wedding perfect! I can't wait to have another party just to have them there. His staff was super friendly and the pizza is amazing! I would absolutely recommend Fireand Slice for ANY event!

Sent on 01/19/2015
  • User4689278 · event on: 02/08/2014

Fire and Slice Austin prepared a delicious range of gourmet wood-fired pizzas, sides, and dessert for 30 at a baby shower. Having the pizza oven in the driveway at the house was a magnet for the male guests' enjoyment, while the ladies at the shower enjoyed the pizzas with delicious salads and sides inside. The pavlova meringue dessert with fresh berries and coulee were a great finale.

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • User4687603 · event on: 12/16/2013

These guys just love to cook. Pizza is great, and they'll work with you to get the menu perfect. The trailer fits anyplace you can get a vehicle, so we had them put it right in the back yard...perfect.

Sent on 01/11/2015