Fiori di Flavio Reviews

5 | Arvada, CO

5 Reviews for Fiori di Flavio

5 Fiori di Flavio Reviews

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Olde Town Flower Shoppe was wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers! Courtney was VERY helpful and spent a lot of time helping me pick what I really wanted for the wedding.
    She was very professional, responsive, timely and really brought my wedding vision to life all while staying within the budget I wanted.
    I would recommend Olde Town Flower Shoppe for wedding or event needs!

Fiori di Flavio 1
    Fiori di Flavio 6
    Fiori di Flavio 7
    Fiori di Flavio 8

Christina · Married on 07/21/2013

Fiori di Flavio provided exactly what I was looking for and Jen was so easy to work with! The flower colors were so bright and the small vintage vases doubled as decor and favors for guests to take home. We even had guests tell us their flowers lasted nearly two weeks after the wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2012

Jennifer and Patty were great! They were so helpful in recommending flowers that fit our taste and budget. They remembered us by name and were very flexible with meeting times for making our floral selections and picking up our flowers on the day of our wedding. I felt like more than a customer, I felt like a friend. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the price was less than we expected. I would recommend Fiori Di Flavio to every bride in the Denver area!

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2013

My mother-in-law found me this florist after I had to fire my original florist. Jennifer was AMAZING and made me feel so much better after the previous experience I had kinda had me down in the dumps. She had great suggestions and was willing to accommodate everything I needed. She provided suggestions and was honest when she thought certain things may not go well together. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and the quality of her work was amazing. She was extremely flexible when I wanted to add or remove things and was fair when she quoted me prices. I would highly recommend them. They are a small business in Olde Town Arvada and they deserve the support!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2011

4.2
      3.5

Flowers were everything that we imagined. Patty took our ideas and brought them to life! They were great at answering questions and returning my emails. The flowers were fresh and beautiful down to the last detail.