63 Reviews for FINGERS IN INK

Catalog Invitations (2)
Embossed (2)
Engraving (2)
Letterpress (1)

Wow, did we get lucky! I was hoping to work with an actual stationary professional for all of our wedding needs, versus using an online service. I happened upon Fingers in Ink, called Nicole and she asked if we could stop by her store in Arlington that day, I'm soooo glad we did. From the minute Brett and I walked in, Nicole was it for us! A total professional, had amazing options, allowed us to pull different aspects of her samples that we like and literally pulled together a vision for us which ultimately carried through our entire wedding day. We stopped in for invitations and walked away with a true partner who helped me execute on so many aspects of our wedding. Not only did she design and make a gorgeous invitation suite, she created signs we used on our wedding day, our menus, our table numbers and even our welcome bags for our guests! All of which carried our theme and brand that she helped us bring to life that very first impromptu meeting. I am forever grateful for the partner Nicole was for me in this journey. She has a customer for life with me, can't wait to work with her again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole Fingers of Fingers In Ink is the epitome of professionalism and class. She is accommodating, creative, and talented in her ability to design and capture the vision for any invitation. She recently did all of the design and printing for my wedding suite, including invitations, personalized stationary, escort cards, seating menu, program, and bridesmaids gifts. The suite was sheer perfection and Nicole was an utter delight to work with. If you are looking for a easy, enjoyable vendor for your upcoming special event invitations and printing needs, you need not look any further than Fingers In Ink. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations

Highly Recommend! As a typical wedding couple, we made additions last minute, changed our minds, and everything else stressed future spouses do and Nicole handled it all with a warm smile. We ended up ordering Save the Dates, Invitations, Ceremony Programs, Brunch Cards, and Thank You notes and they all look fantastic!

Profile Picture Jake, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This organization is the true definition of generosity, hope, and love. Nicole Fingers supported my husband and I 10 year vow renewal during my fight with Stage IV Breast Cancer. She had full creative range, I cried when I opened up the invitations. Such a happy moment for us. It looked so exquisite and unique. More than I could have ever imagined. It was on a quintessential level of beauty. Please utilize her services for ANY event, she will not disappoint.

-Shonte & Drake

Profile Picture Shonte, 12/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole is wonderful. Not only does she have great choices, but she also has the talent needed to introduce new ideas and make the order even more special. I got so many good ideas from her, not o lay about the invitations I was ordering, but other aspects of the wedding as well. I will definitely place another order with her for table numbers, etc.

Profile Picture User6902101, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Embossed, Printing

Nicole was incredible in her help with our wedding invitations. When we first visited her store in Clarendon, she was very friendly and patient as we explored the different wedding invitation options and listened to our preferences. She helped us to select an invitation color combination that had an elegant yet contemporary look which we loved.

However, she really showed how amazing she was when I ended up having to go on a work trip overseas and just did not have the time to receive, assemble and send out the invitations. Nicole told us not to worry, and she assembled and mailed them all within days! I was surprised at how quickly our guests started receiving them. We had been really nervous about the timing because we had many out of town guests, and Nicole really made it happen. I would highly recommend Fingers in Ink!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From initial order to proof approval to arrival, my experience with Fingers in Ink was absolutely wonderful! Nicole provided fantastic customer service, great attention to detail, and product quality! A great listener, she expertly captured my ideas and ran with them, resulting in one-of-a-kind designs and creations that I and others absolutely adored! While her printing is first -class and her paper is of the finest quality, her ability to capture her clients' vision is truly extraordinary. Nicole's beautiful and affordable finished products exceeded my expectations. Her ability to partner with her customers and turn a daunting wedding process, filled with expected worry and anxiety, into a stress-free event is truly amazing! Nicole's frequent contact and communication with me and great flexibility convinced me that she genuinely cares about her customers. If you are looking for a print shop that provides professional individualized service at an affordable price, look no further. This is the place! This print boutique is a cut above the rest! I am hooked and will be a customer for life!

Profile Picture User6992001, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Printing

Nicole is absolutely amazing. Our entire wedding suite of invitations were exactly what I wanted. She was able to bring my crazy gold dot vision to life in such a beautiful and sophisticated way. She worked with me endlessly to make it as unique as I wanted it to be without extending beyond my budget. She has endless patience and wonderful creativity. More than anything else, she's just the nicest person. During the madness of planning a 300+ person wedding, it was so great just meeting with her and working through all the logistics with so many smiles and laughter. She can make the most stressful and boring moments fun and easy. Highly, highly recommend her. I wish all my vendors had her energy and spirit.

Profile Picture Mehrnaz, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was great! We live less than a black away from her store, and probably "dropped by" more than necessary. Every time we did though, Nicole was super accommodating and always ready to answer any questions. She was always able to make time, even on days or hours technically she wasn't open. We had a great experience working with her and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for wedding (or any) stationary/paper goods!

Profile Picture Brooks, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nicole is ABSOLUTLEY GIFTED! Her craftsmanship and attention to detail are true gifts from God. She lives up to her name. Our wedding announcement and invitations were done to the upmost precision and beauty.

Profile Picture Latonia, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole at Fingers at Ink helped us with all of our stationery needs for our wedding, from the Save the Date to the invitations to the menus, place cards, and programs. She worked with us to help us find a style and design that fit our personalities and she was willing to go back and forth with each item as we asked questions, proofed them and made more edits. The quality of her work was outstanding and we received lots of compliments on our invitations. I will go back to Nicole for any future stationery needs.

Profile Picture User4527743, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole did an outstanding job with very little notice. She helped us design wedding program fans and table markers, and they turned out even better than expected. She express mailed them to California in time for our wedding and was in communication throughout the process. My wife and I couldn't have been more satisfied, and our guests complimented her work many times throughout the day. I would definitely highly recommend Fingers in Ink!

Profile Picture User4599501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Fingers in Ink provide exceptionally customer service!!
Our guests raved about the wedding invitations, table numbers and seating chart. We have provided this vendors contact information to several of our friends for upcoming events.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Nicole is great to work with. Large variety of fine stationary and she is very keen in designing invitations to match the occasion.

I will use her for future events.

Profile Picture Kyra, 12/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I Love, Love, Love this lovely lady! She did an Outstanding job on my custom designed invitations! She is a woman doing what she loves and it shows through and through! Please utilize her talents, she's Amazing!

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Fingers in Ink created my invitations quickly and made the process very easy for me.

Profile Picture User2794202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so thankful to Nicole, Fingers In Ink, for my beautiful invitations. We hosted a destination wedding so there were several components that had to be taken into consideration to be sure that our guests received all of the information/ specific details that they needed to complete travel, etc. Fingers In Ink not only successfully did that but they managed to create a functional as well as unique style that our guests raved about. Our invitations were PERFECT!! I will definitely refer them to others and have done so already.

Profile Picture Geri, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Nicole was GREAT!!!! I had my save the dates, invitations, programs and menu cards all done with Fingers in Ink. My guest raved over all of them. What I liked was that the quality and the product was so unique. I could not have choosen a better fine stationary vendor anywhere. Nicole went above and beyond even when I gave short deadlines. I would encourage anyone thinking of throwing a event of any kind to make a appointment with Nicole and see for yourself. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Dani & Jeff

Profile Picture Dani, 9/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole at Fingers in Ink is just awesome! I toyed with the idea of putting my invitations together online since I didn't want to spend a fortune... yet I quickly realized I didn't have 12 hours to spend online doing it. I called Nicole at the 11th hour and she was happy to help me. We selected some nice pieces that were solid quality yet very reasonably priced. Nicole was so helpful with the invitations, I asked her to help me with: Ceremony programs (which were more elaborate than usual), table cards, escort cards, water bottle labels, and gift tags for wedding favors. Nicole is easy to work with, has great advice, is reasonably priced, and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/25/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great value, excellent design and awesome person to work with. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture catherine, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nicole was a pleasure to work with! She worked with our schedule for meetings, even when it seemed inconvenient for her. She also worked with our budget when invitation money had to go elsewhere and still delivered a beautiful product! We were very impressed. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture triva, 1/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This review for Nicole with Fingers In Ink is way overdue. I will recommend Fingers In Ink over and over again! Working with Nicole was wonderful! Nicole is very personable and had a great selection! Upon first meeting Nicole, the decision was made- I would order our invitations from her. I was very clear about what my now husband and I were looking for Nicole delivered! She was spot on! The invitations were beautiful and great quality! Nicole also did our ceremony programs and place cards. We couldn't have been happier with our selections....

Profile Picture Marcie, 11/4/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole was very professional and friendly. She made me feel very comfortable. She has great customer service and a great personality. She will work within your budget.

Profile Picture Alicia , 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole, at Fingers in Ink was simply wonderful to work with on our wedding invitations! We wanted a very traditional and elegant wedding invitation ensemble and Nicole helped us find the perfect invitation that fit into our budget. She is super organized, flexible, very responsive to emails, and has a wonderful personality. Nicole also created our ceremony programs, table numbers, escort cards and thank you cards and they are were beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Nicole to anyone who wants fantastic service, great quality and very reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/11, 9 Reviews