Fine In The Art Reviews

Fine In The Art View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • W
    Wilenie Married on 10/09/2021
    Best of the best. Excellent bonding with us and great pictures.
    Judy Married on 04/14/2016
    J Miguel is creative, innovative and handled everything from beginning to end with ultimate professionalism. Our album and portraits are beyond amazing!!!!
    We are looking looking forward to using his services for another special event next Spring.
    If you are looking for a photographer to "capture the moment",look no further then J Miguel!
    Desiree Married on 03/07/2015
    The quality of his work is exceptional!! All the staff is kind and very professional. I am very happy with the work of J Miguel, he is very talented!
    Esperanza Married on 07/25/2014
    Best work I've seen so far and what other have also said about my pictures. Highly recommend J.Miguel Photography for great life time memories, they are simply the best. Every dollar you pay is worth it!!
    Lianette Married on 03/19/2011
    J.Miguel isn't just any photographer, he trully is an artist and his name stands for quality and professionalism. I'm a skeptic when it comes to choosing a photographer based solely on the pictures they post online or submit to magazines because I know they choose the best of their work for that. With Miguel I found that this wasn't the case because everything he creates IS the best, not just one lucky "shot." For my wedding not only did he deliver the promised quality of work, but I had so many beautiful photos that it took me months to narrow down the ones I wanted for my wedding book. Needless to say, if you value photography and want a true professional to capture your wedding memories, give J. Miguel a call.
    Janette Married on 08/12/2005
    J Miguel did my wedding years ago and, since then, I have referred many, many of my friends. Choosing him is a choice all of us are grateful for. He stands out for his unique talent in a field that has been inundated by cookie-cutter styles that render one wedding album interchangeable with the next. Unlike others, he knows how to tell the UNIQUE LOVE STORY through the pictures he takes. Then, he and his staff are masters at transforming those pictures into true ARTISTIC masterpieces that stand the test of time. Even decades after my wedding, guests to my home still stop and marvel at my wedding enlargement. More importantly, I can still FEEL the day when I look at the pictures he took.
    Ramon Married on 08/12/2005
    This man is a master. As a groom, the best I can say is - my WIFE WAS THRILLED with the pictures. Happy wife, happy life!
    David Married on 08/22/2003
    By far the best photographer I've ever known, a true artist who's mission is to capture long lasting memories. I've had the privilege of knowing Jose Miguel my entire life as he has photographed me and my sister since we were toddlers and have continued to recommend him to so many friends and acquaintances over the years. J Miguel is a true professional whose passion is displayed on every portrait he creates. No one comes close to him, do yourself a favor and see his work and you'll become a true believer. I don't have the words to express my gratitude to him and his beautiful wife Denise, both Christians and a shining example of fine human beings.
    Dilma Married on 09/23/2000
    J. Miguel did my wedding in Miami, Florida in 2000. He was my 1st and only choice after always admiring his work. To me the pictures are the lasting memory of any special occasion. I have to say that until this day when people see my pictures they are always stunned admiration.

When my daughter was born in 2005 we once again I called J. Miguel to take her new born pictures we had moved to NC but traveled to Miami just to have him take her pictures. It is hard to find that type of artistry around this area. We did this for several years and it's was so worth it every time friends and family complement me on my daughters beautiful portraits created by a true Master!!! Thank You Always, DD
    Miriam Married on 08/19/1989
    He has been doing photography service for our family since 1989. He has done graduations, weddings and first communions for us. His work, dedication and professionalism are unremarkable. Always has and will continue to recommend him to all my friends and family.