Fine Art 30A Weddings Reviews

Fine Art 30A Weddings 6
Fine Art 30A Weddings 7

Jamie Levitt · Married on 10/20/2018

Jamie and Sara’s Wedding

We had the perfect wedding experience that we had hoped for. The ceremony on the beach was amazing, and having the reception venue a short walk away was wonderful. Heather and Curtis helped us through the wedding process from A to Z and we were very lucky to have them!

JEnnifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Heather and Curtis exceeded our expectations from the planning stages of the wedding till the sparkler send off for Fletcher and Jenna 5/26/18 . As MOB I watched my daughters dream wedding come true .

Jenna Dowell · Married on 05/26/2018

Expectations Exceeded

Heather and Curtis truly went above and beyond to ensure my wedding day was absolutely perfect! At the time of planning for my big day, I was in school obtaining my doctorate degree and lived 2 hours away from my husband. Not to mention about 8+ hours from the wedding location. Heather literally took care of everything and I only had to decide yes or no and the details. She was always available and helpful with my many (sometimes daily) questions. She was kind, understanding, and through the process of planning for my perfect day, she became a friend. To say she exceeded all expectations would be an understatement. I'm forever grateful for you, Mrs. Heather!

Fine Art 30A Weddings 8
    Fine Art 30A Weddings 9
    Fine Art 30A Weddings 10
    Fine Art 30A Weddings 11
    Fine Art 30A Weddings 12

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was flawless. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Heather was so informative and helpful during the planning stages. Being able to stay in their upstairs suite above the wedding venue was unbelievably convenient. The wedding on the beach was so beautiful. The reception was a good time. All of my guests really enjoyed themselves. Everyone raved about how good the food was. I can honestly say that we picked the perfect place for our wedding. Thanks to Heather and Curtis for making everything SO easy for us!

Gavin Nelson · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding at Fine Art 30A

Our wedding at Fine Art 30A was truly a dream come true! From the very beginning Heather was a sweetheart and pleasure to work with. She gave excellent recommendations for all the vendors we needed. Heather made planning our destination wedding from several states away easy! She was always available for questions and the day of our wedding she handled everything! We were thrilled with how beautiful it turned out and would do it all over again at FineArt 30A! Thank you so much!!!

Rachelle · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I got married a couple of months ago and everything was absolutely perfect. Having the suite upstairs is so convenient, and the beach and town are gorgeous! The food was great, the venue was decorated beautifully, and we didn't have to worry about anything. Heather and Curtis went above and beyond to take all of the worry off of us so we could enjoy our day. Heather also answered all of our questions and helped us make decisions based off her experience. We are so happy we chose Fine Art 30a, our wedding could not have been more perfect!

Pablo · Married on 04/13/2018

Heather and Curtis exceeded all the expectations we had! Heather kept up with us from the beginning of the planning stages which made it seem very stress free! The wedding, reception and suite were all top notch! I would highly recommend them for anyone who is interested in doing a destination wedding in Destin/Santa Rosa Beach area. We chose Heather and Curtis based off the reviews we read about them and we are very happy that we did!

Ginny · Married on 09/29/2017

My Daughter recently got married and I wanted to Thank Heather and Curtis and the Fine Art 30A for the most amazing day! They made everything so nice and easy. It was wonderful to see my daughter and Son-in-Law so happy and in love and enjoying themselves instead of worrying about the wedding details. Everything was taken care of so we could just celebrate and dance all night long. Heather and Curtis were so nice. They treated me with so much care like they were a part of the family. They even packed up the extra food, cake and drinks and saved for the couple so they could enjoy it the next day. Wonderful!

I have already rented a beach house to come back and visit again next September.

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Fine Art 30A Weddings and the beautiful, laid back 30A was the best choice for us, bringing family and friends together for a beach vacation that just so happened to end the week with a wedding celebration. A BIG THANKS to Heather and Curtis for the love in support they put into every detail of our big day. The smiles and daydreaming continue even months later…In January 2017, my fiancé and myself drove the 500+ miles down to Destin, FL with hopes of finding the perfect wedding venue. After touring 10 places, we ended up in the driveway at Fine Art 30A. Not too sure what to expect, we couldn’t stop smiling at the charming reception venue, the décor, café lights, and Frank Sinatra playing in the gallery and the remarkable sunset on Gulfview Heights beach. Right there we could visualize our wedding ceremony. Heather and Curtis were so helpful and basically answered everything before I could even open my notebook to ask. Being a bride on a budget, miles away, Heather ensured the planning process was easy, and provided a number of her trusted, excellent vendors in the area. The time saved having to research and avoid hassle was great. I realized I can have it all and the convenience of a wedding planner on my side on my budget. The event itself, was as to be expected from that first visit and exceeded all expectations! Well organized, professional with a gracious (and fun) staff, and GREAT FOOD!! My friends keep talking about the bartender. My husband always had a full drink in his hand. As the bride and groom, we were even able to eat and enjoy ourselves! The attention to detail, the care, and the love that was put into the event showed. A very close aunt, who’s opinion means a lot, even stopped us to say, she has never been to a wedding in her 69 years where everyone was sincerely happy, smiling, and having a good time. We are fortunate to have had this experience. So honored to celebrate with you, like many of our guests, we already have plans to come back soon!

Carol · Married on 09/02/2017

This is the absolute best Wedding venue I have ever been associated with. Heather responds quick to any questions. You will not have a worry on your big day. The food was great. FINE ART on 30A is more than worth every penny. We could enjoy the day without any responsibilities they do it all. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married in mid-August and had been planning our destination wedding with Heather since January 2017. We had about 70 guests and everyone said they had a great time and the staff was very friendly. The crab cakes were a huge hit and also the cupcake tower. We lucked out with the weather and had a beautiful sunset and a breeze. Overall the planning process was smooth and stress-free. She was timely in responding to my questions and very friendly. Heather’s confidence and knowledge put me at ease and enabled me to enjoy my wedding day with my family and friends. All of the vendors Heather recommended (photographer, florist, hair & makeup) were great and followed through accordingly. I really could not have imagined a better wedding and am very grateful to Heather and Curtis for all they did! I highly recommend Fine Art 30A Weddings!

Beth · Married on 08/04/2017

I really wanted a small, easy, low-maintenance destination beach wedding and that's exactly what I got and so much more! Heather made everything super easy, organized and very manageable; she thought of and took care of everything so you don't have to. When the big day came and people were asking me what was going to happen if it kept raining (hurricane style; all day long)...I just tried to remain calm and told them "Heather has it covered." She was never worried or stressed about anything; or at least she didn't let it show. Heather said she had been doing this for 10 years and she had never had a wedding rained out. She remained totally optimistic and hopeful, which really made me feel calm and secure. One hour before the ceremony, the clouds parted (the heavens opened) and the rain stopped. Everything was perfect! All of my family and friends had an amazing time and haven't stopped talking about it. We were a little nervous about never seeing the venue in person before but we trusted the very high reviews it had and all of the pictures and information we had seen online. We were very pleased with the venue, amount of space, quality of service, organization, decor, lighting and all of the little details that were taken care of. Heather and Curtis make an awesome team! They were so welcoming, nice, kind, friendly, easy to work with and overall a joy to plan, carry out and experience my wedding day with. I highly recommend Fine Art 30A weddings and encourage you to email/call Heather and talk to her about your wedding ideas. She can make anything work and make it look beautiful. I originally thought we'd have only 30-40 people attending....who knew everybody and their mama would want to make this a family vacation. So, we ended up having around 70 people and I was a lil nervous about how crowded and tight it would be in the venue. But it worked out great, there was plenty of room and the only complaint I had was that the wedding couldn't last all night long. =)

leslie · Married on 08/04/2017

So happy we found Heather and Curtis at Fine Art 30A Weddings! They are such nice and friendly and positive people who walked us through each step,of the process. The beach wedding and reception was perfect! No worries with this couple who have lots of experience and really enjoy what they do! I worried the venue was too small but our group of 74 had plenty of space. Cars were parked along both sides of the road without any difficulty and it was a pleasant and short walk for all of us from beach to reception. Their recommended vendors were great too! The flowers were gorgeous! Many thanks to Heather and Curtis for our dream wedding!!!

Alex · Married on 10/21/2016

Fine Art 30A weddings is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I loved working with Heather and Curtis and are so grateful to them for helping give us our dream wedding. We knew we wanted a small beach wedding weekend with our closest friends and family but had no idea where to even start in planning an event for 40 people let alone an entire weekend. After meeting with Heather and Curtis at the gallery (which is absolutely beautiful by the way) Heather took us across the street to the beach ceremony location and showed us a few houses and cottages available to rent all within walking distance to the beach and the gallery! We ended up renting a large house that acted as the "gathering house" for our pre-post wedding weekend events and had all our guests staying in surrounding houses nearby!! It was perfect!! I was also so happy to find out Heather takes care of all the pre wedding planning (stuff I knew I'd be terrible at). So the months leading up to our wedding were spent enjoying our engagement instead of stressing over the many details associated with planning an event. Everything was beautiful the day of and absolutely perfect! Fine Art 30A truly exceeded our expectations and gave us the wedding of our dreams. Thanks Heather and Curtis!!!

Cate · Married on 09/23/2016

Heather and Curtis were beyond amazing! Planning a wedding out of state was made easy with these two. They took all the stress out of planning a wedding so we could enjoy the process and the day of. I wish we could have continued the party later than 10pm. That was the only negative, although we were very happy about it the next day when we had an unforgettable beach day with all our guests before departing and felt good :)

Katherine · Married on 06/11/2016

We had such a great experience with Heather! She took care of pretty much everything. She made the day very easy and answered all questions that we had along the way. We had a larger crowd but still felt comfortable at the venue. We did not have to stress about the little things that most couples have to deal with during this time that can be stressful. You can not go wrong if you are wanting a laid back but nice beach wedding on highway 30a.

Maria · Married on 06/04/2016

Heather and Curtis were amazing at Fine Art 30A. Planning a destination wedding from Indiana is a little scary but they are very helpful, responded very quickly, usually within a few hours, had helpful suggestions for decor / places to eat and things to do. Everything turned out perfect on our wedding day, we couldn't of asked for anything else. We woke up to awful downpour all day but Heather made sure to keep me informed all day on what our plans would be / what we would have to do if it didn't clear. It did though and everything was perfect. Thank you so much ! My husband and I keep saying how we wish we could re-live it over and over again (:
    - The Peckinpaughs

Allie · Married on 05/14/2016

fine art was absolutely amazing!! They were so helpful and had everything ready the day of and I didn't have a thing to worry about!! The food was great and the studio was beautiful for the reception. Cannot say enough great things about them!! We came from Indiana and they made the whole wedding planning process stress free. Wonderful place and people. All of my guest said it was the most fun wedding they have ever been too. Wish I could go back and do it all over again!

Kimberly · Married on 04/23/2016

I seriously could not asked for a better wedding experience. From day one, Heather and Curtis were there for me with any need I had. I was a little skeptical booking a wedding venue/planner having never visited the site or met the planner. I simply went off of reviews and boy am I glad I did. They made sure every little detail was perfect. I wanted this experience to be easy and that's exactly what they made it. They made special food arrangements for people I had coming to the wedding. They let us check in a day early (with last minute notice) to the suite they have upstairs. She made decisions for me that I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted (decor, colors, etc). A wedding is something a girl literally dreams of her entire life and by using Fine Arts 30A all of my dreams came true and more. If you're looking for perfection, this is the place to book your wedding.

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

We had our wedding here April 2016. It was the most perfect day and everything turned out above and beyond our expectations. Heather at Fine Arts is so wonderful. She was very responsive to all of my inquiries and made my day stress free. She kept our wedding day moving smoothly and everything went off without a hitch. She provided a packet of vendors to help with our selection for flowers, cake and photography. All of our friends and family were so impressed with how the day went. I highly recommend using this venue!! The food was delicious, the decor was perfect and simple, and it was a perfect night. We hope to come back for our anniversary sometime soon and we wish we could get married all over again.

Do it! Heather and Curtis felt like family and treated myself, my family, and my in-laws with nothing but warmth, love, and respect, even when people got a tad difficult (family members are sometimes drama as we all know). Heather handles every little hiccup with grace and tact. On top of that, she perfects every detail. An example: at some point I mentioned that I don't drink, so she made a nonalcoholic, DELICIOUS punch (she made a spiked version as well) and named the virgin pina colada-type punch "Sweet Sarah," after me. How sweet is that?? In addition, they finished the backyard patio/firepit area the week before our wedding, and our guests looooooveed it. Great vibe, great people, great wedding. We plan to remain in touch with them and can't wait to go back to 30A to celebrate an anniversary. Thank you Heather and Curtis! We love y'all <3

Great Wedding Day! Highly recommend

Wonderful wedding! It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Definitely recommend

We were so pleased with our choice to go with Fine Art 30A Weddings for our weddings. It was absolutely perfect!

Ashlee · Married on 07/18/2015

Thanks to Heather and Curtis our wedding was absolutely perfect! We would not change anything about our event and we highly recommend Fine Art 30A Weddings to anyone considering getting married in the 30A area.