Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production Reviews

42 | Washington, DC

42 Reviews for Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

I work for Klock Entertainment and Films By J filmed my promotional video. Jarrett went above and beyond my expectations when making the video, by coming to a wedding to get footage of me "in action" and meeting me in the office to interview me. The final product is absolutely phenomenal, and I can guarantee the majority of my bookings have been because of that video. If you want a videographer who is cool, classy, and great at his job, I cannot recommend Films By J highly enough!

Kayla · Married on 08/16/2014

This guy deserves a 10 if we could go that high on this scale! His work blows my husband and I away! He puts so much time and effort into his work unlike any other we've ever seen! He did our save the date video which took a lot of time and effort but turned out freaking awesome! (Kayla and Tyler Save the Date Video) His music choices are on point and he just knows from our personalities which would fit best for each couple. We already saw clips of what is to come from our video although haven't seen the actual video yet. There is no doubt in our minds that this video will be AMAZING like the others. Not to mention, his staff is also awesome to work with. Very cool people and amazing talent! If you haven't already booked a videographer, don't bother wasting your time looking for another... he's the one! If you were thinking about a videographer and are on the edge about getting one, he's the best and do it! You won't regret it after seeing your wedding day replay over and over again in a wonderful video replaying the highlights of your wedding that you can show to kids, grandkids, and to family forever! Thank you again, you were awesome!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Films by J was an amazing vendor to work with. From start to finish, professionalism was displayed at the highest quality. Him and his team were always a step ahead of everything that happened that night to ensure they got the best quality video possible. Everything was flawless and you can tell he truly loves what he does. After seeing the final product I was blown away by the quality of everything. Films by J is truly an artist.

Titus · event on 06/14/2014

Couldn't be happier with this vendor! Jarrett is professional, communicates very responsibly, and was exactly what we needed for our event! His videos are of the highest quality possible and we have gotten nothing but positive responses from his work. I highly recommend him and will use his services anytime we need a videographer!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Cassie · Married on 05/23/2014

My husband and I went back and forth on whether to get a videographer as the expenses of the wedding went up, but let me tell you of everything we did that day hiring Wedding Films By J is by far the best choice that we made. Jarrett was so great to work with leading up to our big day, he was so organized and very quick to respond to any questions. Day of he was on time and he and his team were extremely professional and fun to work with, but most amazingly were so unobtrusive! Maybe it was because we were so caught up in the wedding, but we felt like we barely saw them once the reception started. Most important though, he delivered our wedding video on time (actually a few days early) and way beyond our wildest expectations. We were crying within 30 seconds, the whole thing was just perfect and we got so many compliments on it. He truly captured the spirit of our wedding and it was so beautifully edited. I would so highly recommend Jarrett to anyone looking for a videographer, we could not have asked for a better way to preserve our wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2014
  • Y

Veronica · Married on 04/26/2014

Wedding Films by J was amazing. Videography was really important to us when we found out that my grandfather would be unable to attend due to travel restrictions, so we really wanted a good video of our ceremony to be able to share with him and other family who would be unable to attend. We looked online at many videographers and none of the videos we viewed could even come close to Jarrett's ability. Our film was amazing, crisp, clear video and audio. He costs a bit, but trust me, he was worth every penny; we got a high-quality video that perfectly summarized our day.

Sent on 07/28/2014

A.J. · Married on 11/02/2013

Wedding Films By J is truly a one of kind, remarkable company. Our wedding video is UNBELIEVABLE. The talent of this company will blow you away. Any doubts? All you need to do is watch our video!! Every single person who watches it is amazed and watches it over and over. Jarrett and his team capture the day so vividly and perfectly - We could not dream up a better film if we tried. People who don't even know us have cried at the video! We love every aspect of Wedding Films by J- from their professionalism to their talent ... Everything was phenomenal. We love this company and what they do, and we know you will too!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Todd · Married on 11/02/2013

Weddings by J (Jarrett) did an absolutely amazing job editing our wedding film. Jarett couldn't be there that day as he was at another wedding, but his team was amazing as well. We were extremly pleased with the video and many of our friends personally told me how professional they thought the video was. That loved it as well. When you add the word "wedding" to anything, it seems the prices are going to triple and you are going to hear, "you only have one chance to capture these memories". It is now three months after the wedding and we still feel that this was worth every penny that we spent on it. We are extremely pleased with it and can't say enough of how happy we are with this video. We have watched it numerous times and will watch it numerous more. Thank you so much for helping to capture these memories for us!

Todd and Joyce Green

Sent on 02/03/2014

I can not say enough amazing things about Wedding Films By J! We chose to have a slow motion booth at our wedding, and needless to say Jarrett and his team exceeded all our expectations. Everyone had a blast with it at the wedding!! He and his team are simply awesome. As for the video itself.... RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!! we are so happy and thrilled with it, and the response has been overwhelming!! Everyone is blown away by it! The quality and editing is top notch. Do yourself a favor, and don't even think twice- go with Wedding Films By J!!! They are the BEST.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Joe · Married on 09/04/2013

Jarrett provided us with great footage from our event at the Hotel Hershey. It highlighted everything that our company has to offer, and really encompassed what we were looking for in a promo video!

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

I did not use Wedding Films by J for a wedding, but we did work together on a promotional video for a non-profit with coverage of our annual charity golf outing. Knowing Jarrett and having seen the quality of his work previously, I knew I would be happy with the outcome of the video, but never did I expect to be as blown away as I was. I think I may have watched the video 10 times the day he posted it online. As the event organizer, I rarely get to take in all that is happening throughout the day outside of the logistics and making sure everything is running smoothly. Being able to see the happiness and celebration that goes on was so incredible. The message capture and how Jarrett interpreted the material he gathered throughout the day was better than I any video compilation I'd seen before. Furthermore, it is been the most valuable tool in driving interest, inquiries and donations for our upcoming event and organization overall. I received a call from a business owner I know who doubled her donation from last year after seeing the video and being moved to tears. Thank you, Films by J!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • User3699265 · event on 06/23/2013

Wedding Films by J filmed a golf tournament event that we had in memory of my Grandpa. I know his primary focus is wedding videography, but he created such an incredible video for my family and I. We will forever be grateful for the amazing, emotional, and beautiful video he created. He was very professional, and the quality of his work speaks for itself. Best in the area. I would and will recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married or having a special event!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Jarrett's films show great attention to detail. He made sure to not only showcase everything the bride and groom were looking for, but he also got great footage of everything that we as vendors provided for the day. He is great to work with and provides the best quality videos!

tom · Married on 05/24/2013

Great quality videos! The energy from the wedding at Holiday Inn East on 5/24/13 really translates to the footage, and makes for a great promo video to show prospective clients. Thanks films by J for giving us exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Wedding Films By J is an amazing company. They were accommodating to every request, they were fast with getting footage back to us, and the quality is amazing. We cried when we watched our film for the first time. What I like best is they were able to choose songs to be played over our wedding day video that fit the moment and made the whole video come together. Jarrett gets it. Please save yourself the time and energy. Look no further. You get what you pay for and your investment with Wedding Films By J is the one you need to make. Thank you Jarrett for everything!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Ben and Kristen · Married on 03/09/2013

Wedding Films by J was fantastic for our wedding. First off, we didn't even notice them there. The team was never in our way, nor in the way of our guests, but somehow they managed to get all of the highlights of our reception plus more! The video that was made included our main wedding music which turned out great and made it extremely personal to our event. We absolutely loved our wedding films and would recommend Films by J very highly. A huge thank you to them!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Bryan · Married on 02/27/2013

Thank you so much for the great promo video! It was awesome quality and truly captured everything that we have to offer.