Filmpix Productions Reviews

4 | San Antonio, TX

4 Reviews for Filmpix Productions

Jin Isaac · Married on 04/04/2020

Above and beyond our expectation.

With the less time and money to plan and prepare our wedding, choosing Filmpix Productions to be our photographer was one of the greatest choice me and my husband have done. Martin did a great work in capturing our momentous occasion. Pictures were so beautiful and we loved it. He went above and beyond our expectation.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE my photos! You can’t go wrong with Filmpix!

Update: Martin just did our wedding....i thought i couldn’t review him better but apparent i can! Thank you Martin for your amazing work and giving us such amazing memories!

We just had our engagement photos done by Martin. I cannot say enough about this wonderful man. Our pictures came out AMAZING and I cannot wait to see what he does for our wedding photos! His prices were affordable (I was a bride on a budget) but most of all his attention to detail and his genuine kindness didn't make me feel like I was a bride on a budget! I felt like a million bucks and I LOOKED like a million bucks! If you can see my main page, my photo is his work (again, AMAZING). I cannot say enough good things. Thanks Martin!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend

We are so in love with our wedding photos! It was such a beautiful day filled with so much love and Martin and Dorina captured it so wonderfully. They are a great team and produce an excellent product. Even more, Martin went above and beyond prior to the event to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. They exceeded our expectations and their price was reasonable and perfect for any budget. We highly recommend Filmpix Productions and would love to work with them again.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Ardita · Married on 05/19/2018

Martin was very professional and pleasant to work with. He arrived early and had plenty of time to set up and get organized. I will definitely use them again and will recommend Filmpix Productions to everyone that I know. You guys rock!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018