Film & Photo by Jacob Williams Reviews

4 | Alexandria, VA

4 Reviews for Film & Photo by Jacob Williams

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/01/2020

Captured Our Love Perfectly!!

We hired Jake for our engagement shoot in Old Town Alexandria and had such a wonderful experience! When we arrived, he already had all the best photo spots picked out. He was professional, easy to talk to, flexible with planning and even kept us up to date on weather/the best time of day to shoot. He truly has a great eye for unique and beautiful photos. We now have our engagement pictures hanging in our apartment and get compliments on them all the time. We can’t thank him enough for our special photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa P. · Married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic value, beautiful photos

We hired Jake for our engagement shoot and upcoming wedding, and I could not have been more pleased with the results. We did our engagement shoot at Great Falls National Park in Virginia (just outside Washington, D.C.), and Jake had such an incredible eye for the best photo spots. He spent plenty of time with us that day going to several locations throughout the park. Everyone complemented us on how beautiful the photos were. He sent us some of them with editing the same day as the shoot, and the rest of them within a few weeks. He is very timely and professional, and his pricing is some of the most reasonable I've seen. We now have several of these engagement photos hanging up at our place. I feel confident going into our wedding that we will have some beautiful photos to keep the memory alive for years to come!

Sent on 05/03/2020

Holly G. · Married on 02/11/2019

Such an AMAZING memory thanks to Jake

My husband and I knew we wanted to have someone record and create a beautiful compilation of our wedding day. I knew Jake from college and had seen several of his works and was blown away. When I reached out to him, not only was he so quick to respond and answer questions, but he was so EXCITED for us! He met us for breakfast and we chatted about our big day and he asked what we were looking for in a videographer. He genuinely wanted our memory to be perfect and specific to us. When we got back out video, we had such smiles on our faces looking back at the perfect day that he captured for us.
    Jake not only traveled to PA for our wedding, but he went to several locations. My husband was getting ready about 30 minutes from our venue, while I was getting ready at the venue. Jake had no complaints at all going back and forth between home and venue to get the perfect shots for us.
    On top of it all, he made you feel so natural in front of the camera and had us laughing and smiling the whole time.
    I couldn't recommend Jake enough. He is amazing and has a true gift! Thanks to him, we get to relieve our best day over and over again!

Sent on 05/04/2020