Filigree Cake Design Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• Bgreer
    Brittany G. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing, fantastic, stunning, best baker ever

Filigree Cake Design is the best in Jacksonville. I contacted Filigree first because I saw her cakes and thought she would be a perfect fit for the style cake I had in mind. I sent her my ideas and within minutes I received the most beautiful cake design. She had every detail so perfect! The cake was stunning but the taste, oh the taste of her cakes will make your mouth melt! My hubby loves her cakes so much that he wanted them for his birthday and I even got them for my dad on Father's day. I didn't want to cut the cake because it was so STUNNING, but we had to share. lol We took home the top 2 tiers (our favorite flavors) for ourselves (gone within 2 days) and there was nothing left of the bottom 2 tiers at the wedding. I would highly recommend Filigree Cake Designs to anyone, budget friendly, taste amazing, and best cake designer. We will be using her for all future events.
  • Sujeily
    Sujeily C. Married on 12/30/2021

Amazing!

Highly recommend Filigree Cake Design. I am still getting comments on how delicious the cake was. We got a bigger cake for the number of guests we had and expected to hopefully have some leftovers but let's just say there was no cake left due to how good it was! The design was spot on and was also affordable compared to other vendors I had contacted. Also, when I had questions, they were answered quick which was a big plus for me since I was doing everything from out of state.
    Makaleigha O. Married on 09/05/2021

Wedding cake

She is amazing and very kind! The entire experience she helped and was more than willing to make our dream wedding cake! We gave her a picture and she made it even more beautiful. The taste was beyond amazing and we were able to customize that as well. We had a smaller wedding but I honestly love cake and made her make a bigger cake than needed to have plenty left over :) This was the least stressful part of the wedding experience and she is the reason. Do not hesitate to let her make your cakes and dreams come true!!!
    Aliya D. Married on 05/10/2021

Absolutely Fantastic!

Filigree Cake Design created a beautiful two-tiered wedding cake for our wedding. Niki was incredibly receptive to our ideas and feedback and used them to design the perfect cake for us. The entire process from design to delivery went off without a hitch. We chose a Madagascar Vanilla cake for the 1st tier, and a German Chocolate for the second tier, along with a silky vanilla buttercream icing for both. Everyone at our reception absolutely loved the cake. We are so grateful to Niki and Filigree Cake Design for helping to make our special day perfectly sweet!
  • Broukelyn
    Broukelyn M. Married on 05/08/2021

Robert’s Wedding

10/10 would recommend. The cake was beautifully made and delicious.
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing experience

We were so in love with the beauty of our wedding cakes. I went to Filigree with hopes of a luxurious cake and she made my dream cake come to life! It was not only gorgeous but delicious as well! I highly recommend Filigree Cake Design for your special occasion! 100% completely satisfied customer 🙂
  • Sharmaine
    Sharmaine Married on 03/20/2021

Incredibly beautiful cake!

Niki was absolutely amazing through out the entire process! I had to make some changes to the design and she was so helpful and sincere about making sure I got exactly what I wanted. The cake turned out to be beyond perfect! More than I could’ve imagined! ALL of our guest were raving about how this was the best wedding cake they’ve ever tasted. It was so beautiful I didn’t want to eat it! Thank you so much Niki for making our big day so special!
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 07/24/2021

Great taste and value for wedding!

This business paid great attention to detail and quality for our big day! Overall awesome experience.