Figlewicz Photography Reviews

122 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

122 Reviews for Figlewicz Photography

• Josah

Josah · Married on 05/28/2011

Ronnie and I met Casey because we were supposed to meet one of our vendors at this bridal show. Unfortunately, the initial plan with the other vendor didn’t work out, so Ronnie and I decided to take advantage of the bridal show and walked around. We saw Casey, and fell in love with his work. I kept going back to see his work, then finally he was free and we were able talk to him. He is very friendly and we just had a great vibe with him.
    We then set up a time to meet with him to go over the other details of his work. At this time, we also met his beautiful partner and wife, Andrea and their adorable kids. Everything went well. We actually met up with 3 other photographers already, and it was definitely hard to choose. All of them were great photographers, but it was Casey and Andrea’s personality that won us over. They were just so easy going and fun!!

All the way up until the wedding, as busy as they were, they were very professional and responded to our questions in timely manner. For both the engagement session and wedding day, they did a phenomenal job. They gave us good pointers and helped us feel at ease. Our package included a wedding guestbook, which were from our engagement photos. It was absolutely well put together!
    Our wedding photos are exceptional. We are so pleased with them. Our wedding day is over, but looking through the pictures make us remember what a great experience that day was. It brings smile every time. I totally recommend Figlewicz photography to anyone. Totally worth every penny we spent!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Anna · Married on 02/20/2011

5/5 for all categories! Casey and Andrea were completely amazing! Our pictures turned out beautifully, we just love them. Figlewicz photography was flexible and worked with us on prices, products, and dates/times. They were so fun to hang out with the day of the wedding, I felt like they were just other guests we had invited that I've been friends with for years. We got our pictures back even sooner than expected, and again, check out their website because their photography is phenomenal! Thank you Casey and Andrea!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Marlene · Married on 10/10/2010

Amazing photographer, the best! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. You captured many beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. I get so many compliments on how beautiful the photos are, they look like they are out of a magazine!!!

Sent on 11/27/2010
  • I

Carrie · Married on 09/11/2010

Figlewicz Photography was an amazing company to work with. I got tons of compliments on my engagement and wedding photos from friends and family. They were incredibly professional, helpful and quick to get back to me when I had a question for them. Their performance at the wedding was great, they got all the shots we requested and were never in the way of our guests. I would highly recommend them to all my friends/family.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Cat · Married on 07/11/2010

We met Casey at a bridal show and set up a meeting right away based on his work that was available to view at the show. For our first meeting, he brought a slideshow and many samples of his and his wife Andrea's work and we absolutely loved it. The pictures were creative, fun, and also traditional. They offer very customized and reasonably priced photo packages and we were excited to work with them.

We set up our engagement photo shoot and Casey was extremely flexible with location, times, props, and offered great suggestions for our personalities. We were a little nervous but Casey is so easy going, professional, and has such a fun personality that we relaxed and had a great time. The pictures were amazing and he had them ready to view so fast.

Casey was very easy to get a hold of and he responded quickly to emails and phone messages. Also, I emailed a "Must Have Photo List" to him and Andrea and every one of them were taken with such creativity and detail.

On the day of the wedding, Casey and Andrea were so professional, had great suggestions, and made us so comfortable taking pictures. At the reception, we wanted sunset photos and they made sure we were outside and ready at the right time. They even put together a slideshow during dinner time of our engagement photos, getting ready shots, and our wedding ceremony!!! We played the slideshow later in the evening and our guests and families were so impressed and pleased to see these so quickly. It was fantastic!

Our wedding pictures were available to view online in just a few weeks. They were so incredible and far surpassed our expectations. We were thrilled with the quality and outcome of the pictures and highly recommend Casey and Andrea as your photographers.

Sincerely,
    Cat & Rudy

Sent on 09/19/2010

Megan · Married on 07/03/2010

We were going to try to save money and not do an engagement session, but a family friend gave us an engagement session as a gift. We loved working with Casey and Andrea so much that we had them as our wedding photographers! I would recommend an engagement session because we became more comfortable with Casey in working with him that day and you could tell in the pictures. We LOVE our photos and are so happy we xhose Figlewicz! They are artistic and modern. They are also very personable and wanted to know what WE wanted on our big day. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on how amazing our pictures look. Our engagement session and wedding album are proudly displayed at home. We got our wedding album in a couple months, sooner than most of our friends, and it is so beautiful! We will always cherish our photos as they are a wonderful chronical of our big day!
    Thank you so much Casey and Andrea!!
    Megan and Jon

Sent on 12/13/2010

Bonnie · Married on 06/05/2010

I got married almost a year ago, and, as always, there are a few things I would do differently if I had it all over again -- my caterer was a pain, my hair and make-up took WAY too long, etc., etc. But even with that 20/20 hindsight, I would absolutely, without a doubt have Casey and Andrea there again. As hectic as the day was at times, they were always calm and on top of things, and that helped me feel calm, too, which I really appreciated. They were so friendly, kind, and easy to work with, yet still prefessional and clearly knew what they were doing, and they knew how to get the most wonderful shots without being bossy or intrusive. I was amazed at how anytime I wanted to get a photo with somebody, all I had to do was look over my shoulder and one of them was there, but it never felt like they were hovering, AND they also got all the shots that I never even thought of. And I couldn't be happier with the final product. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, a wonderful mix of modern wedding photos that still capture the tradition, beauty, and joy of the day. I have the photos all over my home, and I couldn't be happier to have such amazing reminders of my wedding! Thank you Casey and Andrea!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2009

Casey and Andrea are such a cute and wonderful couple to work with. My husband and I are impressed with the quality of their work and their flexibility to work with our busy schedule. We plan on recommending their photography skills to our friends who are getting married.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Justine · Married on 07/11/2009

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding than Casey and his team. His professionalism and personal touch made our wedding photos that much more special.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Toni · Married on 07/04/2009

Casey and Andrea were all we could ask for in photogaphers. From the start they were professional and friendly. They also work with great passion for what they do and the photos prove it.

From the pre-planning to the day of and post-wedding, these two were easy to work with, extremely helpful and insightful. Their flare for a twist on traditional is what drew me to the pictures, but getting to know them in the process is why I will continue to go back to them in the future for other photos :)

Sent on 10/09/2009

M · Married on 06/20/2009

Figlewicz Photography provided the photography for my daughter's wedding. We could not be more pleased with the services that they provided. They were professional, helpful and beautifully photographed this special day. I highly recommend Figlewicz Photography and I will definitely use their services again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2010

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2009

Casey and Andrea did a wonderful job capturing our wedding; they didn't miss a beat. They made sure we had fun while taking pictures so they looked natural and not posed. I appreciated their flexibility and responsiveness to emails and meeting times. I also loved the photo album that came with my package! It is absolutely beautiful, 100 times better than shutterfly or snapfish. All in all it was a fabulous experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Brandi · Married on 11/22/2008

Casey was amazing at capturing the extra special moments of my wedding. My husband and I absolutely love our pictures. We have received many compliments on them from friends and family.

Sent on 01/24/2009

Diane · Married on 07/12/2008

Casey was able to capture our wedding night down to exactly how Diane and I remember it. The pictures came out beautiful! Being a photographer myself I could only dream of taking such great images. As soon as we got to Costa Rica for our honeymoon we hit up a local cafe and guess what? The pictures were online and ready to view. We could not believe our eyes. Seeing those images brought us right back to our wedding night. Thank you Casey!

Diane & Tyler

Sent on 01/27/2009

Monica · Married on 05/10/2008

Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. The photos surpassed our expectations of both quality and creativity. Plus, you didn't miss a beat, and everything was documented so thoroughly. I know that we'll re-visit these images for a lifetime and be able to remember how awesome that day was.

You have been so generous with your time and energy – before, during, and after the event. It's very apparent that you are doing this because you love it. Your dedication and talent certainly make you stand out above the rest.

Sent on 01/24/2009

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2007

Figlewicz photo did such an amazing job with my weddding photos! They went far beyond what I asked for and made taking the pictures so enjoyable and memorable. They worked so hard to photograph every little detail that day and it was so appreciated and obvious when I saw the results. All of the photos turned out beautiful and I absolutely loved how our wedding album captured the entire day from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a
    photographer!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2012

We absolutely loved working with Casey and Andrea. We had both our engagement and wedding photos from them. The photos came out great, they work in a timely manner, very responsive, but more than that they are fun and kind! They are great photographers and their work speaks for itself. We were so pleased to have them as our photographers.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Krista and Anthony · Married on 07/31/2010

Figlewicz Photography did such a beautiful job! Always professional, incredibly creative, super patient, naturally talented, they impressed us every step of the way. They captured the 'magic' we felt on our wedding. The photos were so beautiful. Every moment and detail was exquisitely captured. As architects, we were looking for something modern and expressive. They delivered in every sense! And as a bonus, they were extremely accommodating to our silly guests... :)

Sent on 10/17/2010

lorena bird · Married on 08/31/2019

Casey is quick, respectful, and easy to work with.

Casey is respectful and easy to work with. He was punctual and listened to what we wanted.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

I had to choose a different photographer halfway through my engagement (stressful-ahhh), and thought of Casey & Andrea Figlewicz, whom I was familiar with through other family and friends who had worked with them before. Casey answered my call immediately and was so sweet and worked with me on my unusual circumstance, and I was thrilled and relieved when he confirmed they would be able to be our wedding photographers on our Friday in August. They even had a wedding the next day, which proves how sweet and flexible they were in willing to work two weddings in a row (many photographers won't do that). Figlewicz Photography is warm, romantic, sunny and bright, & is a timeless look we believed would capture our wedding well. Although we hadn't met them in person til our wedding day (our engagement photos were done with a previous photographer before switching), the chemistry flowed so easily. They are extremely professional, so comfortable to work with, and open to suggestions. There were a few specific photos I wanted (pinterest inspiration stuff) that they captured which was great, and as a bride, looking back, I wish I maybe would have made more time to have more specific photos captured during the reception, but that's a small thing. Our day was running 30min behind schedule, but they worked so well to squeeze in all the important photos we wanted. Sunset photos are one of their expertise as well and we love how those turned out so beautifully. We also received our wedding photos back within two weeks! So quick. I would also say the 10hour value was definitely worth it. I would highly recommend Figlewicz Photography to anyone. They have tons of experience, are so down-to-earth, and easy to work with. We absolutely loved working with Casey & Andrea!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Tawny · Married on 04/19/2013

Casey and Andrea Figlewicz did such an amazing job at our wedding. Our pictures are everything that I dreamed that they would be. Absolutely gorgeous. Plus, they were so great to work with. They make you feel relaxed and natural and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. They even stayed longer than we asked them to so we could get a couple other great shots. I would definitely recommend them and go with them again.

Sent on 05/11/2013
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/23/2019

3.0

Great photographers!

My husband and I want to thank Figlewicz, and ESPECIALLY our photographer, Stacee, SO very much for your incredible work photographing our wedding. We had nothing to worry about, which is saying a lot for two anxious people!

Our wedding party mentioned several times that Stacee and her associate scouted the best locations and were super sweet corralling everyone. It’s safe to say they did an absolutely amazing job, and we are so grateful.

The only slightly annoying part was the scheduled email alerts throughout the process. We would’ve rather just communicated with our photographer directly instead of getting generic company emails.

That said, we will most certainly consider Figlewicz for other celebrations!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Figlewicz Photography's reply:

Thanks for letting us know Liz. We try our best to inform you of things for your wedding and over shooting for 13 years we've created emails that help in the process. Most people understand they are there to help but I understand if you didn't like them. We'll work on that! :)