Figlewicz Photography Reviews

122 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

122 Reviews for Figlewicz Photography

Claudia · Married on 07/27/2013

Figlewicz Photography is the absolute best. We are so delighted with both our engagement and wedding pictures. They are not just amazing photographers, they are also great people. Casey and Andrea are super laid back and professional and will make you feel comfortable right from the beginning. They really strive to get to know their clients and develop a relationship with them. They go above and beyond to make sure you have the best wedding day ever. We didnt have a wedding coordinator and Andrea really went the extra mile to help us stay on track , from the ceremony to the grand exit, she made sure we did everything on our list, and even helped me get into my dress several times that night. When I spilled my drink all over my dress she followed me to the bathroom and made sure everything was ok (shes the sweetest)! Check out their amazing work on their blog, they make every shoot look like a scene from a movie. Pick Figlewicz for your family pics, proposal, engagement session, and/or wedding, you will NOT be dissapointed!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Nithya · Married on 07/07/2013

Casey and Andrea were AMAZING!! I don't even know where to begin this review! They were so patient with our hectic day and they still followed us around and got some great shots! They even stayed past the ten hours of coverage. They are such fabulous people to work with and you will not be disappointed with their work! our wedding pictures look PHENOMENAL!! We are getting so many compliments and everyone keeps asking us who our photographers were!! If you are having a wedding, sign with them ASAP!! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/28/2013

We don't even know where to begin with Figlewicz Photography. They MADE our wedding. We had Kaitlin Olson, their associate photographer and at the last minute, Casey Figlewicz stepped in as her second shooter. They were great. We were so sad to leave our wedding at the end of the night because we felt like we'd become such good friends with them. They were just fun! They both had an eye unmatched in the photography industry and we haven't stopped receiving compliments on our photos from friends and family.

We didn't have a wedding planner for the day and Kaitlin and Casey even stepped in to help us out with certain details and ideas and schedules on the day of. They were INCREDIBLE.

We cannot recommend Figlewicz Photography highly enough. Just sign with them today. It will be the best decision you've made since saying "Yes!"

Sent on 07/21/2013

We loved working with Casey and Andrea. They are both highly skilled photographers, have a feel for what makes a good shot, and very much into the details. They really capture the moment and natural emotions, getting great shots when you don't even realize you're being photographed. On top of that, they are both awesome people to get to know. They made sure my husband and I had time to ourselves on the big day to really appreciate the moment. Their calm, fun attitude helped set the tone. You can tell they really love what they do.

Sent on 07/03/2013

The Figlewicz's were really fun to work with, sweet, & great at what they do. They create stunning pictures, and made sure they got every picture I wanted.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Amy · Married on 04/27/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Casey and Andrea! They were patient with our hectic day and were creative with getting some absolutely amazing shots. I would recommend them to any of my friends!

Sent on 10/16/2013

The Figgy's were absolutely amazing. They were so professional throughout the entire process and their pictures are truly a work of art. They were able to capture all of the little moments that I may have missed on my whirlwind of a wedding day! They are a perfect team and published our photos on their blog 2 weeks after the wedding. It was such a pleasant surprise to come back from the honeymoon and already have a sneak peek to the amazing pics. I would recommend the Figgy's to anyone who wants to have stunning wedding photos that last a lifetime!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Pat · Married on 12/31/2012

This wonderful couple made myself, my husband, entire wedding party and guests feel so relaxed and comfortable.
    They thought of unique ways to take some amazing shots...and were so helpful during the entire experience.
    We loved the photo booth they also provided...guests had a blast.
    Such a memorable fun time, and the shots they envisioned and created make this memory alive.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Edith · Married on 09/15/2012

Figlewicz Photography went above and beyond our expectations. Both the engagement photos and wedding photos were amazing. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how incredible the photos are. From the very first meeting with Casey and Andrea, we got a sense that not only were they easy going but extremely professional and super talented. On our wedding day, not only were they capturing the moments, they were also taking on the task of wedding coordinators to the point that Andrea pulled out a sewing kit to fix my niece's dress. Keep in mind we had wedding coordinators that did a fantastic job however Andrea and Casey just went way above and beyond. We did our research when selecting a photographer and met with a hand full, looked at dozens online, and none of them touch Casey and Andrea’s work. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/27/2012
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/01/2012

The Figlewicz's were awesome to work with! They were super laid back, which was awesome on what could have been a stress-filled day, but they were also incredibly professional and on top of things the whole day- they didn't miss a single shot! The story that their pictures tell of our day is beautiful- it was hard to choose the photos for our album because we loved so many!

Sent on 10/14/2012
  • DIANA

DIANA · Married on 08/25/2012

Casey and Andrea are amazing photographers and great people! Not only do they take phenomenal photos but they make you feel completely at ease about the whole process. From the planning stages, to the day of, to receiving our finished pictures, everything went flawlessly. We would absolutely recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2012
  • Romy

Romy · Married on 08/04/2012

Casey and Andrea are amazing! They are so down to earth and are exactly the kind of people you want following you around the day of your wedding. Their attention to detail is phenomenal! They are truly artists and it shows in their work. They are dedicated to making you look great! I couldn't have imagined my wedding with any other photographer!! They captured our big day the best it could have been captured. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jeremy · Married on 07/27/2012

My wife's sister used Figlewicz at their wedding in August of 2011 and it was a no-brainer for us to use them for our wedding this past July. They were flat-out amazing (from the initial meeting to post-wedding and everything in between). Casey and Andrea are super talented and they match that in professionalism and courtesy. Our first meeting was at their house and before even getting into pricing and packages they took the time to get to know us. Asking questions about us, how we met, what we like doing. It was totally comfortable...The engagement photo session was super cool. They had so many cool ideas and the photos came out great (we used one as our "save the date")...They were FANTASTIC at the wedding. Great photos, great ideas of photos and really made us feel comfortable. I have zero bad things to say about Casey and Andrea. I guarantee you will be happy with them. 100 percent!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Christine · Married on 06/10/2012

such a great couple to work with!!! Really made my day fun and easy!!! Loved the whole experience!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Paula · Married on 05/19/2012

Casey and Andrea are amazing. They are wonderful to work with and our pictures are stunning! All of our family and friends have been raving about our pictures. They helped us with every question we had through the planning process and were absolutely wonderful the day of. On our wedding day my dad, who is very particular, commented several times about how wonderful professional and creative they were (and this was before we saw any of the pictures).

Sent on 06/16/2012

Jordan · Married on 03/25/2012

I am an events coordinator at a Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes and have worked with Casey and Andrea many times, so when my sister got engaged I told her first thing to do is book Casey and Andrea. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. "Instant friends" I like to call them. Beside the fact that they take stunning photos, they will make you feel so at ease prior to the wedding and especially on wedding day.
    My sister and her now husband did the engagement ssession at Disneyland which was fantastic. Come wedding day, we had crazy wind and rain. :( The ceremony along with the family and group shots were all scheduled to be outside. Without hesitating Casey and Andrea found indoor locations that were just as beautiful for all of the shots.
    Personally, 5 stars is not enough. They are wonderful people, stunning photographers and will capture all those special moments on your very special day.
    I cannot say thank you enough. You guys are awesome.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/17/2011

we LOVED them! not only are the very professional and awesome they are absolutely amazing people! They always had suggestions for us when we were stuck for an idea and they helped us to make sure we stayed on track throughout the day! We love them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Bayley · Married on 11/05/2011

Figlewicz photography were wonderful, they had great ideas and stayed true to the timeline. they made the day stress free and the pictures turned out unbelievable! i am so happy to have used them and recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Allison · Married on 10/01/2011

The Figz are amazing!! Not only were they a huge help in planning before the wedding they were easy to be around, fun loving and made everything very comfortable for my husband and I. Granted they are long time family friends, even if its ur first time meeting them I guarantee you'll fall in love! They have great insight and advice and are just a blessing to be around!!! PERIOD!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kerry · Married on 09/30/2011

As the mother of the bride I have nothing but good things to say about Casey and Andrea and our experience with them. We knew the photos would be beautiful, but what we didn't know, and have now confirmed, is how professional, yet personal they were throughout the process. They work SO WELL together and have a calm demeanor that brings peace to a potentially stressful environment. They asked for our input, we trusted their directions and the results were phenomenal. It was a glorious evening made memorable by the excellent artistic work of Figlewicz Photography. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Kyle · Married on 09/30/2011

The "figs" (as we love to call them) were awesome! They paid attention to all of the little details of the wedding, went to our venue beforehand and found great places to shoot, and made us all look great! The pictures came out amazing with great shots beforehand, during the ceremony, and even some incredible dancing shots! We loved them from beginning to end! Very talented and creative!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2011

When we first met Casey and Andrea the first thing we noticed was how organized and professional they looked, then when we sat down and started talking with them we instantly knew we want to work with them. They have such great energy as individuals and as partners and they made us feel so comfortable. The main thing that grabbed us was the way they "captured a moment" through a picture. They not only captured a moment in time but an expression on a couples face that instantly made you want to cry because you could feel their emotions. Their photos we so beautiful and we knew we wanted that. Throughout our whole wedding process hiring them was one of the best decisions we could have made.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2011

Casey & Andrea photographed my wedding in August and we LOVED them. They were so nice and friendly and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We did an engagement session with them in December and got really excited when we saw how well those pictures turned out. Our wedding ones are even better! They did such an amazing job capturing so many parts of the wedding day and not just focusing on posed pictures. I have been told time and time again how beautiful our pictures turned out and it's true. I would recommend working with them to any one and hope that we get to work with them again soon.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Caitlyn · Married on 08/07/2011

It was so great working with Casey and Andrea and our pictures came out so beautifully! Both my husband and I get a little shy around cameras and Casey and Andrea did such a wonderful job at making us feel comfortable and you would never see our nervousness in our pictures, they did an amazing job at capturing the love and happiness we were feeling on that day. They were so easy and fun to work with and we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 11/27/2011
  • Z

Zahraa · Married on 07/05/2011

I have never been more satisfied with the decisions I made on the photographers of my wedding. Figlewicz photography exceeded all of my expectations by far and gave my husband and I something that we can never put a price on. They allowed us the opportunity to create memories we will cherish for a lifetime. They made us feel completely comfortable taking photos and being ourselves which really made the photos come out genuine and timeless. My husband has never been a photogenic kind of guy, in fact he's usually shying away from photos, but Figlewicz photographers helped him relax and enjoy every minute of every photo and in the end he looked like a professional Calvin Klein model:) I really can't say enough about them, we felt as though our friends were taking photos of us not just photographers that we hired, they laughed and talked to us and got to know us and allowed us to get to know them. The entire experience was so exceptional I have already referred all of my friends and family to them and in the future they will be my number one photographers from birthdays, to family and friend's weddings, to reunions, to simple get togethers. I would be honored to have them be photographer for any event. A huge thank you to them.

Sent on 09/07/2011