Figlewicz Photography Reviews

122 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

122 Reviews for Figlewicz Photography

Alex · Married on 03/19/2016

Our venue, Terranea Resort, recommended Figlewicz Photography and we had the best experience working with Kaitlin! The photos were amazing and we're so thrilled with how everything turned out. Kaitlin was so great to work with and she found the best locations for all of our photo set-ups (first look, family photos, couple portraits, etc.). We look forward to working with Kaitlin and Figlewicz to document our future life milestones!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Teresa · Married on 03/19/2016

Casey and Andrea are a great team. They are friendly, professional and experienced. They took our engagement photos at a canyon and a pier. The arrangements were great and my friends were impressed with the outcome. On the wedding day, they shot bridal getting ready and groom's party getting ready at two separate locations. They did a wonderful job to make sure all family parties are included in photos. They are familiar with the wedding venue and were able to get many photos done efficiently. They knew exactly what to do. They made us relaxed and enjoy the moments. They also made our little guests smile for the group photos. The wedding photo electronic copies were delivered within 3 weeks and the album was delivered on time too. I am extremely satisfied and would highly recommend their service.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/04/2016

I did a lot of research on photographers when I was newly engaged. The minute I got on the Figlewicz website, I knew I had to book them! Their work is incredible! Their photos are so natural and they catch the best moments. Casey and Andrea are a husband & wife couple who are so artistic as a couple and so creative individually. We ended up booking Figlewicz for photos, video and photobooth. I would definitely recommend doing an engagement shoot. You really get to know the photographers, which side is your "good" side, how you'll pose for the wedding day, etc. My then fiance and I were so awkward during our engagement shoot but Casey and Andrea really made it comfortable for us. Our smiles and laughs in our photos are genuine and by the end of the shoot, we were pros! On the day of the wedding, our videographers were amazing and we were really happy with our wedding clip and footage. The photobooth was a hit and the guy running it was really interactive with all the guests. All in all, I'm SO happy with the Figlewicz in every way...THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2016

Casey Figlewicz was an excellent photographer and we couldn't be more grateful to have had him! He was kind, helpful, professional, helped us feel comfortable, and went above and beyond what we expected. And the pictures are amazing - I was thrilled. :)

Sent on 02/09/2016

Stacy · Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Dan and Figlewicz Photography was a breeze.- from communicating with them to working with our budget. Dan did an amazing job and we love the way our photographs turned out. Thank you.

Sent on 12/06/2015

julia · Married on 10/10/2015

We had our wedding at La Venta Inn at Palos Verdes in October this year. It was a pleasure to work with Casey and Andrea for our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding day. They are very professional so I completely trust them and didn’t need to worry about anything. They are also very approachable and friendly that my guests love them and their photos. We had a difficult wedding week as my husband’s mom was very sick and couldn’t make it to the wedding. Once they found out, they offered to take photo for us if we need them to go somewhere else at his mom’s place and also sent us a note to check on his mom’s situation. Josh and I are very grateful to meet both Casey and Andrea and happy that we made the right decision to work with them as their photos are fantastic and beautiful. It captured all the moments that we will remember forever.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Carrie · Married on 10/03/2015

Casey and Andrea were absolutely amazing! They both work together so well. Cutest couple working together! They are super fun to work with and made us both feel very comfortable and more at ease on our special day with all the nerves. Not only are they a pleasure to be around they are very professional and organized. I was very pleased with the quality of the photos we've received. I loved the candid shots and having those captured in such a beautiful way is heart warming. Definitely had some tears of joy to forever have those moments to look back on.

Sent on 10/27/2015

We had a great experience working with Figlewicz for our wedding. What a friendly group of folks, and the final product was better than we could have hoped for. We would highly recommend them for any and all professional photography services.

Sent on 10/29/2015

We LOVE Casey and Andrea! They did such an amazing job for our wedding and engagement photo shoot. I was extremely nervous (for both shoots) and they really made my husband and I feel comfortable. They offered a lot of really great (and much appreciated) direction for how we should pose and where to look to get the best shot etc. and the pictures they took were absolutely gorgeous. They were even better than I could have imagined. We are so thankful to have had them as our photographers, such a great experience!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Andrea and Casey were not only our wedding photographers but they were an amazing support leading up to our wedding and day of. They are extremely organized and very professional. On the day of they kept us on timeline and always made sure that we were comfortable-bringing us food during cocktail hour, cocktails and Andrea even sewed my dress up so I could dance at end of night. They truly are a blessing ! They gave us the digital copy of our photographs in record timing. The images they captured were truly stunning; they captured us in real and natural expressions/settings. Andrea and Casey are truly wonderful people and we felt like we were with our closest friends. You will be elated if you choose them as your wedding photographers.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Casey and Andrea are amazing to work with! They are so down to earth and easy going, that they make your wedding day stress free. The photography they did at our wedding was beautiful! Everyone has made comments on how great the photos turned out. They are able to capture the mood of the day in every shot they take. They are very professional and quick to respond! I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2015

We loved having Figlewicz photography for our wedding. Our photographer was Stacee and she was wonderful! We loved her from the first time we met her. She was always very calm and always willing to answer our many questions! We loved our engagement photos and that made us feel so comfortable knowing that we would also love our wedding photos! We also were very happy with Casey who owns the company! We had a few questions along the way and he always got back to us quickly and always answered our questions! We would recommend Figlewicz photography to anyone! We loved our wedding pictures and we were happy with everything!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Holly · Married on 11/09/2014

Casey and Andrea, the amazing husband and wife team of Figlewicz Photography, were truly a joy to work with! Not only is the quality of work just incredible, but they are both just so much fun to work with! They undoubtedly know exactly what they're doing, they know what will look great in the pictures, and they make everyone look incredible! The way in which Casey and Andrea are able to capture every precious moment is just perfect. They also were able to truly capture how much fun everyone was having and what a beautiful wedding it was. We are so grateful to have been referred to Figlewicz Photography and would not hesitate to refer them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you so much for making the day that much more special by creating such a stress free and relaxing environment!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tracy · Married on 10/04/2014

If we could give 10 stars we would! Casey and Andrea are the cutest and coolest photographers! These two are an extremely talented, easygoing, organized, power couple. They shot our engagement and wedding photography and we couldn't be happier. We felt instantly comfortable with them, and we're in love with our photos and how beautifully they captured our special day. Andrea is SO prepared - it was really hot on our wedding day and she brought an instant cold pack that she gave me to literally put under my dress (that's love guys). She also had a sewing kit all set for when my grooms suit button fell off. You can tell it's not their first rodeo, and it put us at ease knowing they had our backs.

From initial booking to weeks after the wedding, their communication and follow-ups have been informative, timely, professional and helpful. They were so on top of it, and their emails in the couple of weeks leading up to the wedding were adorable and exploding with excitement. It has only been two weeks since our wedding and they've already posted our photos to their blog - so on top of it!

Everyone's been complimenting us on how amazing their work is, and we highly recommend them to capture your special life moments.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Paul & Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

There are three types of people in this world when it comes to professionalism; floaters (80% of people), workers (19% of people), and the Great Ones (1% of people). When it comes to Wedding photographers, The Figlewicz's are the greatest of the greats. When you watch most pro athletes at any given sport, you think, they must be really good just to be playing at the professional level. However, when you see the top 1% player take it to another level; the Michael Jordan's, Tiger Woods's, Wayne Gretzky's, the good players start to look like your grandma. The Figlewicz's are the Michael Jordan of wedding photographers, and they had a game 7 of the finals performance at our wedding.
    On your big day there will be many things weighing on your mind; I hope it doesn't rain, I hope she shows up, I hope my aunt doesn't drink to much and take her top off, but with The Figlewicz's, one thing you will most definitely not have to worry about is whether or not all the great memories will be captured. All jokes aside, if there was a way to add a star to this rating I would add ten of them. Needless to say, I suggest you don't hesitate to use these guys at your wedding, or at any event for that matter, they will make your experience great.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Erica · Married on 08/30/2014

Casey and Andrea Figlewicz are an amazing couple who happen to create incredible photography. The love they share for each other completely shows in their work. They are the sweetest couple, so fun to work with, and they will go over and beyond to ensure they get that perfect shot! We were so lucky to have them apart of our special day and loved every minute of them being there!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

Casey and Andrea are amazing to work with! I fell in love with their photography after they did my sisters wedding. They made us feel very comfortable through out the day of the wedding. Also, about a week later you get to see a sneak peak of your photos and then soon after you get all of them! Thank you guys for your amazing work!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Avital · Married on 07/18/2014

Loved, loved, loved working with Casey and Andrea. The venue we selected recommended Figlewicz Photography and after looking through their blog we were basically sold. We met with Casey about 6 months before the wedding for a cup of coffee and looking through the albums he brought just confirmed that we were making the right choice.

Casey and Andrea have a very laid back demeanor which is VERY important on a day that can be stressful. They knew all the places and times that the light would be perfect for a particular shot. After seeing the final product, we could not be more thrilled. The photos capture the details and the emotions of our incredible day in such a beautiful way. Our blog post went up about a week after the wedding so we got a preview of the shots.

We LOVE the photos!!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Casey and Andrea Figlewicz provided an incredibly beautiful photographic record of my daughter's wedding. They were wonderful to work with and very professional. Their photographs reflect the beauty of their own hearts - as they capture the beauty around them. The pictures were creative, natural, imaginative and perfectly exposed to produce an array of details that captured the essence of the wedding. Our friends and family have also been full of praise for the wonderful photographs we have and will enjoy forever. We could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Liz · Married on 06/08/2014

What a wonderful experience we had with Casey and Andrea! They are great photographers and very experienced. They know just what to capture, so you don't feel like you have to tell them what to take pictures of...you can just enjoy your wedding day while knowing that you will have beautiful pictures to remind you of all the memories from that day. Not only that, but their communication is personalized and make you feel like your engagement and marriage is important to them. I couldn't recommend anybody more than Figlewicz Photography!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hanna · Married on 04/26/2014

Casey and Andrea were awesome to work with! They were absolutely professional and made us and our families feel comfortable through the whole process. We literally have nothing but positive things to say about them. They make a great team and very talented at what they do. Everyone who has seen our pictures have been blown away at the quality and emotion captured in each picture. We could not be happier with the results! Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Meg · Married on 04/19/2014

Figlewicz Photography is an amazing company with amazing people! Casey and Andrea are so lovely to work with, and they made all the photography aspects of our wedding extremely special and memorable. They are reliable, professional, punctual, creative, wonderfully sweet, and so very detailed. It was such a great experience working with them -- I would highly recommend them to anyone having a special event they want to capture in photos!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Katie · Married on 03/30/2014

Hiring Casey and Andrea was one of the best choices we made in our Wedding Planning. It was very important for us to have photographers who would, of course, capture excellent shots but also have personalities that we connect with and enjoy. After all, your photographer will be with you all day and directing certain shots, so you want someone you are comfortable with and will easily smile around. I thoroughly appreciate their eye for beauty, their attention to detail and professionalism. The pictures turned out even better than I could have hoped for. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Charles · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing, beautiful and incredible, are three words that have been used to describe our photos done by the Figlewicz. I think that every photo they took was stunning. Not only were their photos great but the Figlewicz themselves are super amazing as well, with other photographers I have always been a little tense and nervous to let loose. With them everything was just a blast and I wasn't nervous at all.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

We love Casey & Andrea! They are so personable and really give you your moneys worth!! We would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have amazing pictures for your engagement shoot/wedding pics/family pics etc!

Sent on 09/30/2013