Figlewicz Photography Reviews

122 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

122 Reviews for Figlewicz Photography

Johnny · Married on 09/17/2017

So, where should I start. Of course the pictures were great, Figlewicz definitely has its own unique style and if you like it, you definitely won't be disappointed about how the pictures turn out. Let's look at the intangibles.
    1) Planning a wedding is stressful, but their easy going, kind, fun personalities made the shoots super enjoyable.
    2) My wife really appreciated the extra effort Andrea did throughout the wedding day. From fixing her hair to helping her with her dress, Andrea even went beyond her responsibilities and we really appreciated it.
    3) They are one of the best vendors we worked with in terms of how professional, caring, and responsive they were during the whole process. This is VERY important during the whole wedding planning, trust me.

If you love the natural feel Figlewicz's pictures have (like me) and have their quote within your budget, I would recommend stop worrying and looking around. Book Casey and Andrea, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Casey and Andrea were absolutely amazing! They made Kyle and I so comfortable on our engagement shoot and wedding. They are such a sweet couple and we could not be any happier with the way all of the photos turned out! I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't know if I can put down in words how much I love Figlewicz Photography but I will try. They are an amazing husband and wife team. They work great together. I have always loved their photos and before getting engaged I knew I wanted Figlewicz Photography for my wedding. They were very professional throughout the whole booking processes. They always responded fast to emails. They provided great referrals, several of which I used for my wedding. My husband and I have never been photographed professionally so we were nervous about the engagement photo session. Casey and Andrea made us feel relaxed and comfortable during our shoot and our photos turned out great! They were happy to include our dog in our photo session. They also have a great online system. You are able to monitor your payments and reminder emails are also sent when your next payment is due. That is very helpful when you have to remember a million other payment due dates during your wedding planning. They were such big help on the day of the wedding. Andrea helped calm me down when my nerves and tears got to me and was also right by my side to help me when a little shoe emergency happened. She stayed calm throughout everything and kept me calm as well. I had sent a couple photo requests to Casey prior to my wedding day and he remembered each one and was able to recreate my requests on the big day. Casey and Andrea have an eye for great photos. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends on how great the wedding photos turned out. We received the wedding blog less than a month after the wedding and it brought me to tears looking at all the great photos they took. Brought me right back to the day and I was reliving it all over again. I would definitely recommend Figlewicz Photography to anyone I know!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing. Personable, creative, easygoing, professional, on-time, thorough and very respectful to consider our particular hopes and needs for how we wanted our day captured. We are so grateful to have had them on our wedding day as we had high expectations and they made everything easy and incredible.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2017

Figlewicz Photography made our wedding day AMAZING. They are such professionals and so on top of everything. Not only are they super friendly and personalable they make the day more fun! They also keep everything organized and worry about all the little things that you really do not have time to worry about. They create a timeline for the day of too to ensure that the bride and groom can enjoy the day without worrying. Oh and did I mention the absolutely beautiful photos? True artists and truly a pleasure to have them be a part of our big day. These guys are amazing and their confidence in what they do Makes it so much easier to relax knowing that they are catching every moment that you may have missed. Very attentive to our needs it is obvious how much they care! Could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kali · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved working with Figlewicz Photography! Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and we are so happy we have such fantastic visual mementos of our big day! The Figlewicz team is accommodating, professional, quick communicators, and true pros at capturing just the right angle/moment/smile. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

Our photographer was kind, professional and knew how to make us laugh. We had an amazing experience and would recommend to ALL!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

With my 1-year anniversary around the corner, this review is LONG overdue. I was looking at our wedding pictures recently, and am still blown away by how stunningly beautiful they are. The Figlewiczs were the perfect choice for my wedding photographers, and I could not be happier with the results! Casey and Andrea are a wonderful husband-wife team who went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. Casey has an incredible eye for framing shots and catching them at the right moment, and Andrea's detail shots are artfully composed. Besides that, they were really helpful at keeping us on schedule and for accommodating our requests to stop at multiple sites in the South Bay for photos on our way to the reception. Andrea even helped sew my Mom into her dress when the zipper broke, and worked her magic again mid-reception to sew up my train once the clasps holding it broke from too much dancing! I don't think we could have pulled it off without them. I am so grateful for their professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility, and kindness. I HIGHLY recommend them - they are wonderful to work with. Thank you so, so much for everything!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sheri · Married on 05/31/2017

The Figs are the best! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and Casey and Andrea did an incredible job throughout the day capturing every moment. They also did an amazing job of helping this stressed out bride relax and not freak out over the tiny stuff. They had things handled and just their presence eased my mind! You won't regret hiring these guys!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

Casey and Andrea are AMAZING!! You really get the package deal when working with them --- they are professional, fun and creative, not to mention so talented and such amazing human beings!! Their work of course speaks for itself, but you really don't understand until you see your own photos! WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! Once the big day is over, you are only left with the photos and memories, and their work is nothing short of breathtaking! They have a way of making all your photos look so natural and candid, yet make you look like a super star! :)

We also used their videography services, and are so happy! Having a vendor team that has great synergy on the day of the wedding makes a huge difference! You'll be forever thankful you chose the Figs for your wedding!

Thank you guys, once again! You'll forever be a part of our special day! Much love to you!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Nicki · Married on 04/21/2017

Do yourself a favor and book the Figlewicz. They are more than photographers! They become your friends, capture moments, help you stay grounded and focused on what is important...marrying the love of your life! They are amazing people who you would be lucky to be around, let alone have in your corner. They go above and beyond to make sure your day is as special as it can be.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

We hired Casey and Andrea last fall to do the photography for our wedding on April 1st. They were wonderful! They were great to work with and we absolutely love our photos. People in our bridal party kept mentioning how they were so easy going and fun to work with. They're a great team and made many excellent photo recommendations day of. I wanted the ocean in our photos since we love the beach and they had all these great ideas for incorporating both the marina in Redondo Beach as well as gorgeous ocean views from the cliffs of Palos Verdes. We also received our photos really quickly and we were really impressed with them and have had so much fun sharing them with friends and family. We would definitely recommend Casey and Andrea to do your photos for any special occasion!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Georgette · Married on 02/18/2017

They are amazing! The best hire we did for our wedding was choosing them. We hired them for our semi destination wedding on Catalina Island. They were extremely professional enthusiastic and helpful even when there were crazy circumstances. (Like the boat to the Island being canceled) They were heros and so easy to work with. The end results were incredible. The photos are so beautiful and capture all the emotions of that crazy amazing day. I'm so happy we hired them for our wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Casey and Andrea are such amazingly nice people! They are very professional, but also very personable. Their work is just as amazing as they are! I couldn't have asked for more perfect wedding pictures. They captured our personalities so well. These pictures will surely be ones we will cherish and be constantly looking at the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2016

Casey and Andrea are so talented and are a great team. They truly captured the many emotions on our wedding day! It was such a breeze to work with them from the booking process to getting our images after the wedding and of course on the big day. The wedding day can be so overwhelming and stressful. Casey and Andrea were so calm the whole night it really made me feel more at ease. Our pictures turned out so amazing and I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone searching for great photographers.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Vincent · Married on 11/05/2016

Casey and Andrea are amazing professionals of the art of capturing the moment. Their communication with each other and with us was flawless and very efficient. They know exactly what works and what doesn't! I have in 5 wedding this year (yes, 5) and I have seen what it's like working with mediocre photographers. They made what is a normally a stressful time, very enjoyable and we had fun with it!
    The pictures came out ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! We are soo thankful our special day was completely captured and we can now enjoy these photos for the rest of our lives.

So happy with our experience!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Casey and Andrea are the most down to earth couple and SO easy to work with. We were a little nervous before our engagement session and they immediately put us at ease during the process. They had a great way of creating and capturing candid moments for our pictures and they all turned out so much better than I could have imagined! When it came to our wedding day, they were great at guiding us through the process and again making us feel at ease. Andrea even helped with bustling my dress which was extremely appreciated (not sure we could have figured it out without her there). We got our pictures back from the wedding even quicker than expected and they were breathtaking. Anyone can point and shoot pictures, but Casey and Andrea are truly artists and I love their photography style. I would absolutely recommend them and look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Andrea and Casey was an absolute dream. Getting to know them and seeing how comfortable they made us, it felt more like we were becoming friends than working with a paid for service. Corresponding with the team was effortless, they are super responsive to all emails and seemingly petty *cough* bridezilla questions. :) They provide guideance and professionalism during the shoots and really have an eye for what is beautiful and will photogragh well. I've had numerous wedding guests tell me how great the photographers were and we got a sneak peek at some raw unedited wedding shots... I couldn't be happier!! Can't wait for the rest of the photos!! The husband and I would highly recommend The Figlewicz Team for all photography needs.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Allison · Married on 09/03/2016

Out of the numerous decisions that go into wedding planning, picking Casey and Andrea Figlewicz of Figlewicz Photography was by far one of the best decisions my new husband and I made. We had never had professional photos taken before and both Casey and Andrea made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera, and it felt like we were just hanging out with a couple of our friends. On our actual wedding day, Casey and Andrea went above and beyond what we expected as wedding photographers, assisting in making sure the day went smooth for my husband and I, in addition to capturing every moment on camera. Both our engagement session and our wedding day pictures turned out incredible and we feel fortunate to have such wonderful pictures that recapped our special day. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for photographers who will not only do a wonderful job at capturing your day, but also be extremely responsive and helpful in the days and months leading up to your wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Julia · Married on 09/02/2016

They are absolutely amazing to work with! They are so professional and really masters at what they do! They listen to what you want while still giving great suggestions! They truly are some of the best photographers I've seen shoot weddings! And they are so kind and personal. Aside from being amazing photographers, they are just great people! I'm so blessed to have had them shoot my wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ritesh · Married on 08/26/2016

5/5 rating.. does not really cut it for these guys. 10/5 is more appropriate for a team puts a 150% effort into the work they do.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Casey and Andrea. Their technical shooting ability and their artistic eye is evident on their blog. Past that, what I loved about working with them is that they really care! and this shows in the pictures they take and the interactions they had with Hannah and I. I couldn't have picked a better team to document one of the most important days(Wedding) of my life.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kristy · Married on 08/07/2016

Casey and Andrea are a husband and wife team, and they are awesome to work with! Not only are they friendly and professional, but they do great work! I love my engagement and wedding photos and I've heard so many compliments from friends and family! My now-husband and I wanted an ocean bluff photo for our engagement photos, but we were not able to because of the weather. However, Casey and Andrea made it happen for our wedding and even through the busyness of the day, they took my husband and I to the bluffs to take pictures.

Casey and Andrea, I love your work! Thank you for being such wonderful photographers! God bless you both!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

I cant tell you how happy I am with Figlewicz Photography. Everything about Figlewicz Photography was perfect from the start. Casey and Andrea were very responsive to emails and phone calls and were willing to negotiate on price and services which was a huge plus. Kaitlin and Dan were our shooters for our wedding and they communicated with us through the whole wedding process which made photos run smoothly. Kaitlin and Dan were extremely professionals and fun. They kept the mood light and made the pictures easy and stress free and got us back to our wedding fast which was great! Our photos were simply stunning. Every picture was beautiful and they way that they were presented captured the entire day. I am very satisfied with Figlewicz Photography and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2016

paige · Married on 06/25/2016

I don’t even know where to begin when describing my experience with Figlewicz Photography. I reached out to Casey and Andrea via email to get more information on their photography services. In my email I told them just a little about my now husband and I and a brief rundown of what we were looking for. Casey and Andrea were so quick to respond and although they told me they were unavailable to shoot our wedding that day, they explained that one of their team photographers, Stacee was available and would be a perfect fit. What totally sold me on working with them was when they explained that we would love working with Stacee because she has the same Heart and style. From the beginning our experience was so personalized. They genuinely cared about who we were as people and as a couple and what role our Faith played in that. Stacee met us at a coffee shop and we became instant friends. When we explained to her that we originally wanted to get married in Palm Springs but were unable to, she immediately said “LETS DO YOUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS THERE!” With no hesitation (or extra fees of any kind) she drove hours to shoot with us in the most beautiful desert location. My husband and I are both completely uncomfortable in front of the camera and Stacee made us feel like it was three friends just hanging out. She brought the best games to make us naturally laugh and have fun shooting. She so perfectly captured our love, our story, and our perfect day. Thank you so much, Stacee! I would highly recommend Figlewicz Photography to anyone looking to work with the kindest people, with the best hearts who happen to be by far the best photographers.
    Mrs. Paige Van Norman!

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

Where do I begin on describing our experience with Casey & Andrea!? Not only are they an amazing photographer duo, but they are an inspiring couple with a beautiful family. They are both deeply caring individuals and made my husband & I feel extraordinarily comfortable throughout our entire engagement photo shoot as well as the day of our wedding. They have a true artistic feel for any environment they are placed in. When I started following them on Social Media (Facebook and Insta), I truly saw how incredible their photos are, not only the photos they do for weddings, family portraits, etc., but also of their beautiful children and their lives at home. We are truly blessed to have been introduced to them through our venue (Los Verdes Golf Course). Casey & Andrea have an online blog and it's so incredibly adorable! Not only did we get our beautiful photos from them, but they then took the time to write us an individual blog on our engagement photo shoot and the other for our wedding. My most favorite interaction with C & A was when we were taking our engagement photos, Andrea took my husband and I down the side of this hill in Palos Verdes (near Portuguese Bend), to place us for a beautiful shot that Casey was going to shoot from up on top of the hill. We were roughly 300-400 feet or so from where Casey stood, and he started communicating via hand signals on where to place us. Andrea communicated back via hand signals and boom... picture taken! I was utterly shocked. Some people can't even communicate when standing side by side with each other! But here our photographers were, communicating without words to set us up for an amazing shot. Their love for each other is beautiful, and how they work together is truly astonishing to watch. I cannot wait for our next adventure with our photographers. I would recommend Casey & Andrea to anyone, there are no words good enough to describe how much we love out photographers. Thank you C & A #figglefamrules

Sent on 04/20/2016