Fifty One Hale Photography Reviews

Fifty One Hale Photography 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Decollibus · Married on 09/21/2019

Becky's the best!

Working with Becky at Fifty-one Hale was a pleasure. From our first phone call to discuss our vision for the wedding through the event itself she was professional, supportive, and simply fun to work with. We felt so comfortable when she was behind the camera. And the moments that she captured were amazing.

Definitely take advantage of the free engagement shoot that she includes in her packages. You will get to know her and her style of working. Then when the big day arrives she’s like an old friend.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Cormier · Married on 05/17/2019

Dream Wedding Photographer

Becky was an absolute dream to work with. She made us feel so amazingly comfortable during our engagement photos, and paid incredibly close attention to us as a couple and what made us feel special. She captured every single second of our wedding day, including so many wonderful moments and details that I wouldn’t have even known about without her there to catch them all. Beyond just the stunning portrait, bridal party, and family photos (seriously, she did an amazing job knowing who to include and how to set everything up efficiently), she was also able to capture the whole mood of the day through amazing candids. I’m able to relive the magic of my wedding day through her photos, and I couldn’t be happier with them and her!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah M Brass · Married on 10/13/2018

I didn't have to worry about anything - Becky is the BEST!

From start to finish, truly, working with Becky put me and my wife at ease when it came to anything photography related for our wedding. That was so very helpful at such a stressful process of wedding planning. We took advantage of the complimentary engagement shoot and the experience was wonderful and the photos were stunning!
    Leading up to our wedding I felt that we were in the very best hands, which was confirmed time and time again at the event itself. Becky is warm, personable, flexible, creative, super smart, organized, fun, and everyone on both sides of the families loved working with her. She fit seamlessly into our event and her turnaround time with our photos was really great. It was magical to look through them, they are gorgeous-what every bride wants! I would highly recommend her, and in fact, I already have!
    On a personal note, my wife and I encountered a variety of reactions from wedding vendors when they realized we were a same sex couple and it was so refreshing and affirming to work with Becky. She didn't miss a beat and celebrated us with such genuine enthusiasm that it really added something special to our day. We will always remember her going the extra mile to climb into a bush to get 'the perfect shot!' -- and it was! We have it in a frame at our house. Becky has a gift for knowing what you mean, no matter how ineffectively you try to tell her what you'd like to capture (ie wedding bands in book) and this attention to detail meant alot to my wife and I. If you are reading this and trying to decide between photographers, you won't find a better person or a better photographer for your wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Fifty One Hale Photography 8
    Fifty One Hale Photography 9
    Fifty One Hale Photography 10
    Fifty One Hale Photography 11
    Fifty One Hale Photography 12

Jim Forrest · Married on 09/15/2018

A true creative professional!

Becky did an amazing job for us on our wedding day. She found some of the most creative angles imaginable and caught every moment perfectly. I joked with her that she needed to supply at least one "forever" image for us and I think she handed over 10!!

Becky comes from a great design background so you can really see that in her work - a real eye for composition, light, and narrative.

She also did a great job on not being seen throughout the event which is really hard IMO. We hardly saw her but she captured everything which is a real feat!!

If you want a kind, creative, and professional photographer for your special day there is no better choice!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2018

The BEST decision you'll make

You would be crazy not to work with Beck for your wedding day... this woman is a GEM! Becky was invaluable in organizing our photo plans and walking us through the process of the day. I was blown away by how effortlessly Becky was able to wrangle all 30 members of our wedding party and keep us on schedule.

Not only did we love Becky, but our photos are also AMAZING! She captured everything from the perfect formal photos and quicky candid moments to private beautiful moments I am so grateful are captured forever. Becky is a true artist! If you want your wedding day to be flawlessly captured in beautiful photos Becky is your woman.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Fifty One Hale Photography 19
    Fifty One Hale Photography 20
    Fifty One Hale Photography 21

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2017

Gorgeous and artistic wedding photography! Working with Becky was one of the highlights of our wedding. A complimentary engagement shoot was included with our package. We were so thrilled with the way these photos came out, that we knew we had made the right choice. Our wedding day experience was just as wonderful. Becky gave us tips ahead of time to keep us organized and on schedule for the day. We chose a package with a second shooter, which I would definitely recommend. Our finished photos are amazing! Becky's work is truly artistic and beautiful - no awkward, posed photos! She really managed to capture our personalities in the bride/groom shots, and the candid pictures of our guests came out great too. All the packages include digital access to download all of the photographs, which we are able to print and share. Packages are reasonably priced for the excellent quality of the product and service that you will receive. We are ordering an album as well, and are so excited to see how it comes out. I would highly recommend booking your wedding with Fifty One Hale!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Karin · Married on 05/27/2017

Becky of Fifty One Hale was truly one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. Becky went above and beyond sharing tips to help us schedule the event and making sure everything went smoothly on the day. We’re so thrilled with how the photos turned out! Becky did an incredible job staging the shots and finding the best lighting. She captured the day and all the little moments that made it special and we couldn’t be more happy!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

I got married this past November (2016) and can't recommend Becky & Fifty One Hale enough. Looking through our photos together, my husband and I kept commenting that it felt as though someone intimately familiar with our friends and family had taken them. Becky was a wonderful, calming presence on my wedding day and her ability to artistically capture so many beautiful moments, big and small, throughout the ceremony and reception, was exceptional. I feel incredibly lucky to have such cherished memories documented in her very personal and meaningful style.

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/09/2016

Choosing Becky as our wedding photographer was by far the easiest decision we made! Her attention to detail and eye for the right shot is beautifully evidenced in her work. She was incredibly personable, attentive to our vision, and honest with feedback and her professional opinion on what would and wouldn't work (it ended up raining for our outdoor ceremony and her ability to still take amazing images without letting the weather compromise our desires was incredible). She captured some really special and intimate moments during the ceremony and reception without ever seeming intrusive or "in the way". I would recommend Becky in a heartbeat to anyone who wants truly romantic, real "in-the-moment", and extraordinary moments from their big day or event!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Lee · Married on 09/24/2016

This is it, stop looking for a photographer, because Becky at Fifty One Hale is the one. She's incredibly professional and obviously passionate. She was wiling to work with us on all of our special requirements and did a fabulous job of documenting not only the events of the day, but the atmosphere and feeling of the event. Becky is unique in her ability to express her own artistic style in a way that enhances the events but doesn't overshadow them. She doesn't apply style for the sake of style, but instead uses her talents to capture atmosphere and ambiance around her subjects. She was great to work with, incredibly positive and fun, and made us feel totally confident that we would love the end results of her work. and we do!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Allison · Married on 09/10/2016

Becky was absolutely wonderful to work with. We spoke several times prior to our wedding day and she did not forget one detail that was reviewed. Her calm demeanor and ability to capture candid moments by just blending into the crowd and in with my family helped ease my wedding day nerves. I have only seen a few "teaser" photos of our day as i wait for the final package and all i can say is - wow! You captured the intimate nature of our day, the special moments with my husband and I as well as my dad and I singing our lungs out on the dance floor. These are absolute perfection and i cannot wait to see the rest.

i absolutely recommend Fifty One Hale photography for your wedding day - or any day - her work is absolutely beautiful. Thank you again Becky - I'm sure i'll be calling you for a maternity photo shoot next!!

Sincerely,
    Alli

Sent on 10/25/2016

Julie · Married on 03/26/2016

I wish we could give Fifty One Hale 100 stars! From the start, Becky was professional, attentive, and a great sounding board for what we wanted in our photos. She did our engagement shoot as well, and we really appreciated her easy manner and ability to coax great shots from us (lets face it, engagement shoots in particular can be a little awkward!) We felt very at ease with her right away. She was flexible (I had a hair crisis the day of our engagement shoot and Becky was totally understanding). and insightful about where and how to take photos. On the day of the wedding, she brought Danny with her as her assistant and it was awesome- they both melted right into the flow of things. We really appreciated their professionalism- they came early to check out the venue and scope out good locations to shoot. It was a bit chilly (we got married in New England, in March, right by the ocean) but Becky and Danny were champs and had no problems being outside. My bridal party all felt the same way about Becky and Danny- they were so professional, but at the same time so kind, war,m, and easy going, it almost felt more like they were guests. It made the whole group more at ease taking photos. They made sure they got all the shots we had requested and then some- checking in with us about photos that we wanted but hadn't got, or suggesting things we hadn't thought to take. We've only seen 10 photos from the wedding (since we just got married last week!) but the ones we saw are AMAZING. Seriously, any photography needs we have in the future, we will go to Fifty One Hale.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 05/24/2015

Becky was absolutely great!! She was super flexible during our engagement shoot and worked around our schedule. She did a fantastic job taking our photos and got them to us in a timely manner. I would highly recommended her!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Becky was actually referred to me by one of my good friends (and bridesmaid!). I love Becky's work. The style of her photography is exactly what I was looking for. Her pricing is also very competitive. My fiancé and I booked Becky a few months ago. I can not wait to work with her for our upcoming engagement shoot and for our wedding photos! Her bubbly and outgoing personality is perfect because I have no doubt that we will feel comfortable taking some potentially uncomfortable photos (i.e. intimate engagement photos around our neighborhood with strangers passing by).

Sent on 04/29/2016