Fifth Ace Entertainment Reviews

30 | Pittsburgh, PA

30 Reviews for Fifth Ace Entertainment

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2008

Dan did an awesome job at our son's wedding - highly recommend him - kept the reception moving at a great pace and was very professional and a lot of fun for all the guests!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! I just try to do my very best every time out, and I'm elated that you and your family were so pleased!

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2007

Dan is not only a persoanl friend of mine, but he's a GREAT DJ!! I am looking forward to having him keep our guests entertained throughout the evening. A+++++++++++++++++++ Dan did a FANTASTIC JOB!!! Dan was funny, entertaining, and most importantly my dance floor was packed the entire night. We had a great time dancing to a variety of music and I was thrilled that everyone was dancing!

Sent on 01/23/2008

Rob · Married on 11/13/2015

My wife and I have very specific musical tastes and Dan was willing to sit with us and discuss them. He found a way to work within our limited musical menu and still keep all our guests entertained. We developed a great rapport and one of our guests remarked on how sassy he was being with the groom. We loved it!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Hey guys!

Sassy?! Haha! I've never been described as 'sassy' before! Oh well, first time for everything!

Your guests were as nice and genuine as the two of you, and I wish you guys all the best!

Maria · Married on 09/15/2007

5th Ace provided great service at my wedding. He kept to the song list we recommended and was good at getting the guests (of all ages) involved.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Abby · Married on 11/08/2008

3.5
      3.0

Very easy to add songs and comments online. Not all of our requests were played though.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review! Although I don't recall how many songs requests I missed, I certainly know that missing requests is not done purposefully. Whatever the case may have been, I apologize for not delivering a reception worthy of a 5.0 rating. That is my goal. Good luck and best wishes!