Fifi Flower Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Mia L. Married on 08/31/2019

The greatest!!!! You will be happy with her.

Nevien is the greatest. I met her in person and described what I wanted. The style, inspiration, and color. She listened my ideas carefully, made some great suggestions and gave me the exact ones I had in mind and made even better. Everyone at the weeding complemented how beautiful the flowers were. I loved loved everything she did for us. I am so happy I found her to make our wedding so beautiful! And she is such a loving and positive person to deal with. So sweet. THANK YOU!!!!

Mia and Joe
    Michelle Married on 06/08/2019
    I love Nevien! She's so energetic and ready for anything you throw at her. Even after I had a snafu with the check I sent her (turns out you have to send it with a stamp on the envelope...), she was completely understanding and relaxed about it. The flowers were beautiful and the arrangement were just like I imagined. So much so, that I'm having my bouquet preserved. She even created extra small bouquets for me when it turned out I had left over flowers. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a florist :)
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn C. Married on 03/23/2019

Floral Wonderland

My husband and I had ideas on what we wanted for our wedding, but Fifi Flower executed better than I could have hoped! Nevien was always so quick to respond to emails and questions. She absorbed everything that we told her and provided helpful feedback and suggestions. She and her assistant made the venue look absolutely spectacular and I absolutely loved every detail - including the gorgeous flower wall of roses that everyone used a backdrop for photos. On top of being professional and having an amazing eye, Nevien could not have been nicer throughout the entire process. I would absolutely use her again for any floral needs and would definitely recommend her! THANK YOU!!
    Caitlin V. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing design and value!

Nevien is incredible!!! She made my dream flowers for my wedding. I gave her an inspiration picture and told her if the flowers came out exactly like that I'd be happy..well..she made them BETTER. My bouquet was unbelievable. Never thought I could like a bouqet of flowers so much. In addition to her great design, she provides incredible value, is easy to work with, and won't try to oversell you. She also did flowers for my mother in law who hosted the rehearsal dinner and those were GORGEOUS as well.
    Tabitha Married on 08/31/2018
    Excellent job all the way around.....money well spent - I originally found her on Thumbtack & so glad I did my flowers was amazing.
    Latonja Married on 10/28/2017
    Nevien was the best she is the total professional. She was so easy to work with even with all my changes. I totally recommend her for any wedding. She is reasonable and such a sweetheart.
    Veronika Married on 07/22/2017
    The best florist in the DC area. She is amazing and everything looked a million times better than I ever imagined it to. You are not going to find a better florist in the DMV area. I promise you that.
  • Y
    Yuri Married on 04/29/2017
    Nevien was absolutely wonderful to work with! She is such a kind soul and truly does her best to see your vision through. She had a birch wood chuppah, which we wanted to use. And she worked with us to bring our ideas to life! The flowers were fresh and stayed beautiful the entire night. I would highly recommend her to other couples for their wedding day!
    C Married on 04/15/2017
    Nevien has the most delightful, bubbly personality and created perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. She took the time to talk to us, understand what we were looking for, and created amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements. She kept the cost under budget, which was important to us. The flowers lasted for days after the wedding.
    Jennifer Married on 01/07/2017
    Amazing experience, she really listed to what I was looking for even when I wasn't sure what I thought I needed. The finished product was exactly what I was looking for at an AMAZING Price. Great flexibility and accommodation, this was truly a pleasure.
    Tara Married on 07/09/2016
    Nevien of Fifi Flower LLC provided the flowers for my bridal shower. My bridal shower was Indian themed with mehndi, and I requested strings of hanging marigolds. Since they were not in season (in April), we went with beautiful orange and bright pink carnations. Nevien strung them on wire, and made them very easy to hang. They were gorgeous and I received many complements during the party! Nevien also delivered the flowers to the location and was very timely. I can't thank you enough! Everything was beautiful!
    Chau Married on 05/29/2016
    Nevien from Fifi Flowers was a treat to work with. When we came to her were a little exhausted from wedding planning but her bubbly personality and vision for the night re-sparked our excitement. She is so passionate about her work and it really shows - we are so happy we went with her. She worked within our budget and created the most beautiful centerpieces and floral displays we've ever seen. I loved my bouquet which she assembled together noting my favorite flowers and colors. She did a beautiful job and I can not say enough about her and the quality of her work. Thank you Nevien!
  • User2578039 2+ years ago
    Centerpieces were gorgeous! Exactly what we asked for. Bride and bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful. Nevien is very responsive and easy to work with. We also thought her prices were VERY competitive.
    Jackie Married on 10/03/2015
    Nevien was absolutely phenomenal to work with. I was hesitant to have a florist (I was trying to save money and wanted to do as much DIY as possible), but I contacted Nevien with a set budget and she worked wonders! We discussed what I envisioned and shared photos both in person and via e-mail. She showed up and set up everything on my wedding day -- I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would completely recommend working with Nevien. She is not only great at what she does, but she is also so nice and easy to talk to. Everything was gorgeous!
    Nichole Married on 07/26/2014
    Neiven is an excellent florist. She provided altar floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding and everyone loved them. She provides excellent customer service and beautiful flowers at a great price. If you're looking for great flowers on a small
    budget, Neiven is your florist!!!!!!!!!
    Helena Married on 10/06/2013
    Nevien is talented and great with price. I was a bit nervous at first but she created the perfect flowers for the wedding. They were breath taking and it's exactly how I envisioned the flowers.
  • User1372770 2+ years ago
    Nevien was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were exactly as we ordered and arrived early to our site in perfect condition. We asked her to decorate the stairs leading into our ceremony area and they looked like a fairytale by the time she was done working on them. My husband and I really like rose petals, and she did a great job incorporating them to our site in a way that was romantic and timeless. In addition, her pricing was some of the most competitive in the Alexandria area. All of our interactions with her were very professional and efficient.
    Jody Married on 04/20/2013
    Absolutely stunning bouquets, that smelled incredible!!! Great value for what we received, and they looked incredible in photos.
    Elizabeth Married on 08/04/2012
    I wish I could give Nevien 10/5 for value and flexibility. We kept adding more and more ideas to our flower decor, and Nevien not only rolled with it, but would hit us up with even better ideas in return. I also just adore her bubbly, sweet personality. She seems to truly love her job, and her good nature is infectious. We adored working with her, and I would easily recommend her to a friend, especially those on a budget. THANK YOU NEVIEN!
    Takesha Married on 08/04/2012
    It was an absolute joy working with Nevian. She totally fulfilled my requests perfectly. My wedding colors and theme were Tiffany Blue and Tiffany & Co. However, for the flowers I wanted a clean bling look. I told Nevian that I wanted all white flowers for a clean look, including bling embellishments. She brought the look to life.

I made so many changes from the time we originally spoke regarding my vision to the day before the wedding day, and Nevian was so flexible. She responded promptly to my emails and her personality is so bubbly that it is hard not to be excited when she is in the room.

I priced other local florists and they would have charged me almost 2 times what Nevien charged me. She works from home so I guess she is able to charge less for her services but the quality of her work is remarkable!

Thank you so much Nevien!!!!!!!
    Angie Married on 07/07/2012
    From the moment I called Nevien to inquire about wedding flowers, I knew that she would be our florist. She had a wonderful personality which really made a difference especially when working with a bride. After setting up a consultation I knew that we didn’t have to look any further. When I went to meet her she sat down with me and took time to out to help me decide on my selection since I was very indecisive. Her prices and service were unbeatable by far. I even learned about different flowers throughout this process. She is an amazing person and equally as amazing as a florist. I was a little worried when I placed my order due to the fact that I couldn’t see the flowers until the day of the wedding. Well, once I saw everything it blew me away. It saddens me that since the wedding is over I have no reason to contact her because she made me feel like a friend. Thanks Nevien for everything. I will definitely send recommend you to any and everybody. Ill also email you pictures from our wedding this week.
  • User871533 2+ years ago
    Nevien was so wonderful. She was a delight, utterly enthusiastic and completely professional. She made selecting the flowers easy and fun. She honored my preferences to a tee - that being said she took what few ideas I had and turned them into works of art. I loved working with her and found her service to be passionate and completely reliable. I'm so happy she was a part of my wedding. Thank you, Nevien - your future brides are lucky to have you!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/19/2012
    Nevein created such beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I was so thrilled with my bouquet I am getting it preserved. She went above and beyond with our very last minute request for extra corsages. Essentially she always provided excellent customer service and created amazing arraignments that helped make my wedding day perfect. And her personality is infectious I would recommend her without hesitation.
  • Franziska
    Franziska Married on 09/18/2011
    Nevien was simply great. The bouquets were so beautiful and the centerpieces looked great as well. Everything was as I had envisioned it. What I liked about Nevien was that she was very flexible. I changed my color theme twice and it was no problem for her to adjust. Also, I provided the vases, gemstones and ribbons myself and she was very happy to work with me together, which I liked a lot. Since she works out of her home, she is able to offer great prices. I would definitely recommend her.
    Dennise Married on 08/06/2011
    Fifi Flowers did the most amazing flowers for my wedding day!!! Everyone, I mean everyone commented on how nice they were. They loved the combo of colors & how they were put together. All the flowers were amazing & so beautiful & fresh...I was so happy about them, not enough thank you's could be enough to show my appreciation for how great they all turned out!!!! Thank you Nevien...Loved them all...