Fields in Bloom Reviews

Fields in Bloom 5
Fields in Bloom 6
Fields in Bloom 7

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Brooke did a fantastic job putting together all of our wedding flowers. Everything was gorgeous and we got so many compliments on our flowers! Brooke was super easy to work with and willing to work within our budget and needs. She was very organized, quick to respond, and easy to get along with. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but I showed Brooke a few pictures of things that I liked and she was able to pick out flowers and come up with arrangements that I absolutely loved. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Brenna · Married on 10/16/2016

Brooke was fantastic!! I was planning our wedding from out of state and had hardly any in person meetings with any of our vendors (which was a little stressful), but Brooke was so easy to work with over the phone and email - she asked all the right questions to someone who knows nothing about flower terminology and understood exactly what I was going for and made my vision come to life exactly how I imagined it. I was obsessed with our bouquets and arrangements and would definitely have Fields In Bloom do my flower design again. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved Brooke and Fields in Bloom! extremely professional and helpful. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made exactly what I wanted plus some! She is truly an artist with flowers and the pricing was extremely reasonable. Thanks again Fields in Bloom for making my wedding day even more beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2016

Brooke was wonderful to work with . My daughter was out of state during the planning of her wedding and Brooke's communication with her and myself during the planning was great. She met with us and offered great ideas of how we could stay on budget . The flowers for the wedding were beautiful. Brooke was very professional . Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

Brooke,
    I just wanted to thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect! The bridal bouquet and all of the arrangements you created for our special day were even more gorgeous than I had imagined. We received countless compliments on all of the arrangements from our guests and wedding party all night long and because the arrangements still looked just as beautiful the next day, we were able to use them again for our post-wedding brunch!! We really appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in person to design a custom floral plan unique to our event and loved your willingness to collaborate with us on ideas and offer suggestions along the way. Thank you so much for all you did to make our vision come to life! I enjoyed working with you and will be sure to highly recommend your services to anyone in need of a florist!
    ~Emily :)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Suzanna · Married on 07/30/2016

Brooke had great energy, was very professional, and I loved the flower arrangements for my wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Brooke was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. I was not knowledgeable about flowers AT ALL and had no clue what I wanted until Brooke took me through each step of the process and helped me choose the flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres that I loved. She was flexible and patient with me and always responded quickly to my emails. I was incredibly impressed with her talent and knowledge of her craft. I HIGHLY recommend Fields in Bloom for your next wedding, party, or gathering!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Brooke was sincerely amazing to work with from start to finish! She was incredibly responsive and adapted to our evolving ideas throughout the whole process. The flowers she chose were perfect and our arrangements were exactly as we had envisioned. We met with a couple of other florists and felt that Brooke was the most genuine, knowledgeable and attentive of the bunch - so naturally we chose her! She even provided feedback as to how we could cut costs to stay within our desired budget. I would HIGHLY recommend Fields in Bloom for any wedding, party or event that you're hosting!!

Sent on 06/25/2016
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Brooke exceeded our expectations by far. From the beginning, she was open and understood our vision and ideas, and had all the tools to deliver them. She was particularly careful with the quality of the flowers, and at the same time, with our budget. Always professional and friendly, with a perfect balance. Easy to reach, ready to discuss and adjust whatever we needed to in order to make us happy. The result of her hard work and impeccable work ethics were obvious to us: we had the most beautiful, fresh, excellent-quality flowers at our wedding (It was in the 80's outside!!). Porch arrangements, inside and outside tables, vases, cake topper.... In particular, I have never seen such a gorgeous bridal bouquet!!! I recommend Brooke with my eyes closed, she is the best!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Brooke made sure our day was perfect! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she worked around everything that we threw at her, she was always prompt at returning emails and phone calls. She was able to turn my vision for my wedding flowers into reality and stay within our budget. i highly recommend her to anyone who has floral needs.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kelsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Book this vendor!! Brooke is SO flexible, friendly and just GOOD at what she does. We were so pleased with how everything turned out- it was exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Betsy · Married on 12/19/2015

Brooke created stunning floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding. She listened to what we envisioned and everything was beautiful. The arrangements were full, fresh and exactly what we wanted--even better. Brooke was very responsive to emails and made the whole process easy and stress-free. On top of that, her prices were extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Fields in Bloom for any occasion.

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

Brooke sat down with us ahead of time to help us figure out which particular flowers would work best for our vision. She then searched out all of the ones that we hoped to get and brought that vision to life! All of the flowers she put together looked vibrant and fresh and were visually striking. She did an excellent job of balancing more traditional arrangements with unique elements like our moss initials that were hanging on the doors leading to the reception. We highly recommend Brooke to anyone! She was responsive, professional and extremely creative and skillful in her work!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/17/2015

During wedding planning the one thing I was nervous about was flowers. I do not know much about flowers and wasn't really sure what I wanted for my wedding day. After meeting with Brooke once, I knew I made the right then I had to go with Fields in Bloom. She was able to take my vague ideas and and turn them into beautiful arrangements and bouquets. She was very flexible and allowed me to tweak my order along the way. On the day of my wedding, when I actual saw my floral arrangements, bouquets, and the way she set up the pergola I was thrilled. Brooke is so talented and will definitely be able to make your floral dreams come to life! I would highly recommend Brooke to any bride and in fact, my sister-in-law is using Fields in Bloom for her upcoming wedding in May! I received so many compliments on my Flowers and I couldn't have been happier with Brooke Grow & Fields in Bloom!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Linda · Married on 09/05/2015

Brooke! We couldn't have been more thrilled with the flowers at Lori's wedding! Their style and makeup added the perfect finishing touch to the rustic theme of the wedding! Your talent and professionalism as you worked with us was so reassuring during the stressful weeks before the big day! We definitely recommend Fields in Bloom to any bride looking for both beauty and value in the flowers for her wedding day! Thanks so much! L.K.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Lori · Married on 09/05/2015

Brooke did the flowers last fall for our outdoor/rustic/farm wedding. She made the natural scenery even better with the jars of flowers that she sat at the end of each aisle. Our initials on the big round bales at our alter were the perfect touch for a no-fuss alter in a field. She took my grandmother's antique trunk and incorporated it in front of the bales, and the flowers she filled with it made it more beautiful than I ever imagined. It was very important to me to incorporate that as my grandmother had just passed away and it was how we included her in our day. It was the perfect touch added at the end of the aisle. I still have people asking who did my floral decorations and bouquets and complimenting me on how it all came together so perfectly.
    The reception was also so beautiful. From the flowers on the cake to the arrangement on the buffet and the florals in the mason jars and crates along each of the tables.
    Brooke was wonderful in making recommendations for color schemes when I didn't know what I wanted with my ivory gown, and champagne accents. Thanks to her ideas, I went with a color scheme I never would have considered and I'm so glad I did. It turned out beautifully. Brooke had amazing ideas and followed through with beautiful results, while working well within my budget.
    I'd love to have a reason to use her and her talent in the future.

Emily · Married on 09/04/2015

I truly cannot say enough about Brooke and the role that she and Fields in Bloom played in our wedding. I'm a "researcher" so I checked out numerous florists who offer wedding services - Brooke was the only florist we met with and we immediately knew she was the one for us. I saw some florists whose wedding services started at $5,000 - that just wasn't in our budget at all! Brooke was more than willing to accommodate our budget and was prompt with our proposal. She was fantastic with offering suggestions and really supported our vision for the wedding. I was most excited about the flowers for our wedding and to say that I was thrilled with what Brooke did for us would be an understatement! Everything was absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on everything. My bouquet was so beautiful that I decided not to throw it! We are still so thankful for Brooke and cannot stop singing her praises. Check Fields in Bloom out! We definitely will be for any future events.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2014

Brooke did a wonderful job on my flowers. I would recommend her to anyone! Even being pregnant she worked hours on my arbor and arrangements. She is honest and easy to work with.

Carrie · Married on 05/26/2012

Fields in bloom did absolutely and amazing job for my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I imagined and more on my wedding day. Many people complemented the flowers. I couldn't imagine my wedding day with out Fields in blooms touch. She listened to me and gave great suggestions for my budget. She was very affordable for her quality.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Marie-Claire · Married on 04/28/2018

Brooke of Fields in Bloom was what every bride hopes for. She took a very vague idea from my mind- "something romantic and hanging" and made art happen. From our first meeting, she was able to design most of the decor ideas for our entire space for our ceremony and reception and was very responsive with getting us a quote and design options. It really felt like she was collaborating and was very flexible about the design. Her work for our wedding went way behind florals and she really set the tone for entire wedding decor. I loved that she was able to give us concrete examples and wonderful flower guides as we had no idea what we wanted when we started the process. I would not consider working with any other florist in the future, as she seems to be the best!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Fields in Bloom 13
    Fields in Bloom 14
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 09/23/2017

Fields in Bloom did my bouquets and boutonniere for my wedding. I was on a bit of a tight budget for flowers and she was able to work with me to get the price in a range that fit. She worked off my inspiration photos well while also making them her own and unique to me.

Sent on 10/10/2017