69 Reviews for F.H. Corwin Florist And Greenhouses, Inc.

User Photos
Clean Up (6)
Non-Floral (6)
Altar Decor (5)
Single Flowers (5)

Out of all my vendors for our wedding day, Amy was the one I looked forward to seeing. Each time I met with her I felt like I was visiting a friend. She is the best and made me feel so relaxed from the first email exchange. She went above and beyond and even set up centerpieces that I didn’t get through her, put citronella candles in the lanterns for the ceremony aisle, provided table numbers and cake stand. I of course showed her photos of a bridal bouquet I liked and cake to give her an idea of what I was thinking about and like; she replicated the designs exactly. Exceptional service, exceptional flowers, exceptional person. Thank you so much Amy for adding those special details to my wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Corwin Florist was one of the best things about my wedding! Amy was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning she was so friendly and made me feel like family. I brought pictures to the meeting and she really made them come to life!! She worked with my budget and really was just so great! She created beautiful succulents for wedding favors which the guests loved. Before the wedding Amy made me feel relaxed and even offered to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be as far as set up. On the day of the wedding the flowers were SO amazing. They were so incredibly beautiful! She even created a wonderful flower crown for my flower girl. I highly recommend Amy for your wedding day. She is such an amazing person and her work is outstanding! :-) Thank you Amy for making my wedding everything I could have imagined and more!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

We hired Amy as the florist for our wedding last month at Pioneer Farm in Warwick, NY and she was amazing. Without us giving much direction of what we wanted, she delivered the most beautiful wedding florals and decor that fit our wedding vibe perfectly. The bouquets were unreal and everything from the table settings to the ceremony decor were a dream. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was. She is flexible and willing to work with whatever you need, and was extremely reasonable when it came to cost. Hire her for your wedding! You wont regret it!!

Photo
Profile Picture Olivia, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Amy is absolutely incredible! At our first meeting she was so thorough, making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. We got married at Feast at Round Hill and had our heart sets on twinkle lights in the oak tree. Feast has a strict rule that nothing can be hung in the tree. Amy promised she would make it happen one way or another and she came through! She was able to convince Feast to let her put lights in the tree and they were beautiful! Our flowers were exactly what we wanted, and so was the decor. She did all our flowers and our decorations and worked within our budget. She never once told us she couldn't do something, and did everything we wanted and for such an affordable price! She was so lovely to work with, and I'd recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for better flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and they were exactly what I had asked for during the concept meeting we had. They made the event so beautiful and they were so easy to work with before and during the wedding. I will always use Corwin florist for everything in the future!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. The flowers for our Wedding were gorgeous and she really made our vision a reality. FH Corwin Florist has a very large selection of items that can be rented, this was extremely helpful for our wedding as we rented lanterns for all 15 of our tables, and other decor. A few days prior to my wedding Amy e-mailed me to say that a few lanterns that I was renting had not been returned from the wedding the weekend before. Amy and her husband went out of their way to purchase new matching lanterns that were exactly the same as the ones I had chosen. I will be recommending FH Corwin Florist/Amy to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Amy is amazing!! She was recommended by my sisters mother in law, provided the flowers for my sister’s wedding, and did such a above and beyond and beautiful job for my sister’s wedding that we asked her to also do my husbands and our wedding on 7/28/17 and she didn’t disappoint. She sits down with you to discuss your ideas and vision and budget, she takes the time to create samples, if still not completely sure, she let us switch the flowers months before (I’m still sorry :(), brought pinterest images to life, as if someone took them out of the pictures and handed them to you, and honestly brought me to happy tears when she delivered them, far surpassing my hearts dreams. All of my vendors we’re great, but she was one of my favorite to work with. She is amazing at what she does, talented, kind, generous, and get stuff done type of florist, woman, and makes making bringing a wedding to life easy. I would work with her and co again and would recommend them to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Corwin for our wedding this past July and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with EVERYTHING! Amy came very highly recommended from a few friends of ours that used Corwin for their wedding as well. From our first meeting with Amy, she made all our wedding decorations/flower choices a very stress free experience! Amy was very accommodating to work inside our budget as well. Amy really took the time to create my wedding vision into a reality! We recommend Corwin to anyone that has an upcoming wedding! =)

Thank you so much!

-Tim and Liz Gove

Photo
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Amy was incredible to work with! Everything that we talked about came true when I saw my bouquet and floral arrangements! She exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much Amy & team!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I think Amy was our only wedding vendor that actively tried to SAVE us money throughout the planning process. She was a bit hard to get in touch with sometimes, but the value she provided was out of this world. She had great ideas and was extremely accommodating, even lending us paper lanterns to line the trail to our tent for no extra charge. Lastly and most importantly, the flowers and arch she designed were BEAUTIFUL, and she listened to our vision and implemented it flawlessly. Amy WILL save you money, I have no doubt, and she does a fantastic job...one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Profile Picture User7342120, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so glad I chose Corwin's as the florist for my wedding. I worked with Pat and she was able to convert all my ideas into the budget that we had, even offering more affordable options. The flowers completed the light and ethereal soft palette I wanted for my wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Amy is like working with your best friend on a project. She was incredibly wonderful from our first meeting to answering my frantic emails to really caring about having my vision put into reality. She has an incredible eye for color/flower composition for flowers that we did not experience from the other florists we interviewed. She made suggestions as to what might work better in some areas and was mindful of our desires and goals. As a bride who does not like greenery or leaves, Amy skillfully created all the flower arrangements to be full of flowers (no small feat with a table arrangement) with no ‘fillers’! A few weeks before my wedding, Amy put together one of the table arrangements for me, so she could double check if we were on the same ‘page’ with our idea of what they should look like. My wedding day was overcast with a chance of storms. I really wanted an outdoor ceremony. Amy literally held off to the very last second to set up the flowers and canopy outside. I was told later that the staff at our venue and Amy watched the weather reports very closely and made the final decision with minutes to spare before the guests started to arrive. A testament to the venue and Amy for their timing skills! Amy’s calm manner helped to quell our anxiety over the flowers. They all arrived looking fresh, without brown spots or wilt. Amy will not disappoint and I can recommend her highly.

Profile Picture User5199465, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It took me a couple weeks to connect with the owner since it was a busy time for them, and I almost hired someone else due to this, but I'm so glad I didn't! Once we connected, the owner was very attentive and so easy to work with. Everyone there was always pleasant and eager to be of help. The flowers were just gorgeous!!!! I had priced around too and the value was great. I was very impressed with what we received.

Profile Picture User6956028, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked w/ FH Corwin (Amy) on our wedding flowers and couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them! She was responsive and worked with us closely to execute our vision. During the open house at the venue, she presented us with a mock-up version of the lantern centerpiece that I had shared with her - it was wonderful to see her work in person months before the wedding to ensure her quality and execution were spot on and looked the way we wanted it to. It also showed us how dedicated she is to her clients! The best part was that she got to know us, and as we had many members from our Australian family flying over, she sought the international market to find some Australian flowers and foliage to add to the centerpieces and bouquets! We loved her creativity and willingness to go outside the box and incorporate that special touch into the day. The flowers were absolutely stunning and Amy is a joy to work with. Highly recommend FH Corwin for florals for any occasion. Tip: I contracted them 10 months before my wedding. I recommend you do the same to lock them in!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amy was unbelievable! She and her husband went out of their way to make my day look and feel special. The flowers and table settings were gorgeous. She understood my vision and exceeded what I ever could have imagined. The flowers were fresh and just perfect. I recommend Corwin's a million times over again!

Profile Picture User5623799, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amy is amazing at Corwin, from start to finish she knew exactly what we wanted and she made it come true. Very down to earth and not looking to rob brides and grooms like many other florist do. I would highly recommend Corwin in a heart beat to anyone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Terrific experience. Beautiful flower arrangements, flower crown, bouquets, etc. Tremendous value. Was very happy with the result of my unusual requests.

Profile Picture User5453473, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Amy for our wedding on September 6, 2015. From start to finish, we had a great experience. Everything was flawless and Amy thought of everything. Would highly recommend it Corwin for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Amy was amazing. I never even write reviews, but felt that I really had to so that other people know how amazing she is. I went in with a small budget for flowers. Our centerpieces incorporated flowers, but were not the only piece. She helped me to develop the centerpiece in a professional way and allowed my creativity to be part of the process. Everything we talked about she executed in a perfect way. We had lanterns as our centerpieces and we gave them away at the reception. She noticed while setting up we were one short, didn't allow me to find out, and drove 30 minutes to buy a new one for us so it would go unnoticed. When I got wind of this the next day, I was in shock. She went above and beyond.

Profile Picture eileen, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

they were the most talented professionals,who payed precise attention to detail the likes Ive never seen before.they went above and beyond to make sure every flower was where it belonged and on who it belonged.we highly recommend them to EVERYONE,

Profile Picture Dennis, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy at Corwin Florist was incredible from start to finish! She was responsive and super helpful with my ideas. She allowed me to borrow so much of her vases for my centerpieces and her husband also let us borrow chopped wood for the base of our centerpieces as well! Everything was perfect between the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Thank you Amy and Corwin Florist for helping to create my dream wedding!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy at Corwin is great! The flowers were gorgeous, the service incredible and she even worked with a special request I had for balloons. She really takes the time to find out what you like, and then make recommendations and come up with an incredible design for bouquets, centerpieces, decor, etc.

Profile Picture jessica, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Corwin Florist, and specifically Amy, who owns the store, is literally an angel! If you have ever watched Cinderella, well, she is the fairy godmother of flowers (and soo much more!) When I first met Amy I told her my vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like (gave her my pinterest account and all my crazy ideas), and she literally went above and beyond to make my flowers look AMAZING. In my weirdest dreams, I could not imagine that my flowers would be that beautiful and amazing. Seriously. I know people say that, but when she told me what they were going to look like I got goosebumps. I was freaking out on the day of the wedding, and she even texted me pictures of my boutique to calm me down. I have dreamt of my wedding since I was a little girl, and she surpassed every crazy amazing dream I could ever imagine. She is so easy to work with, makes you feel comfortable, and goes above a simple florist...she was the best part of my wedding planning and the only thing I did not stress about. All people talked about was how beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were. And the flowers...oh my!! The flowers were unbelievable! I have never seen such gorgeous flowers - full of life and beauty!! I have already recommended her to at least two of my friends, and will never stop. She is beyond responsive (I do not think she sleeps), her work was impeccable (and my husband is a OCD perfectionist...so this means a lot) and she even calmed me down when I stressed out. OOOH!! Amy is incredible!!! She will blow you away by her amaziness. I guarantee it!!

Profile Picture User6034130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I can't say enough wonderful things about Amy. From the moment we first emailed, she was responsive to my questions, prompt, and friendly. She was knowledgeable and understood exactly what I was looking for. She was open to suggestions and offered suggestions where appropriate. The day of the wedding, she was on time, reliable, and did a phenomenal job. Our bouquets were beautiful, she arranged the centerpieces better than I could have imagined, and our ceremony decorations made the whole venue look complete. Her prices are so reasonable and is she such a down to earth person. She made the whole process easy and smooth, and I was completely in love with the final product. Her delivery fee was reasonable as well. I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about Amy! From the moment we spoke, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was the ONLY florist I spoke with that gave me a reasonable price for a Peonies bouquet for my bridesmaids. She even helped my husband and I find our wedding cake! All of my flowers were exquisite and looked beautiful in pictures. She did 3 separate deliveries to accommodate our wedding day schedule and ensure that everything was fresh. She endured a bridal meltdown I had at one appointment (related to another vendor, NOT HER!) and even gave me a box of chocolates to cheer me up!!!! She was so easy to work with. We probably exchanged a ton of emails and she was always very quick to respond. She even collected wine corks for my centerpieces so I wouldn't have to buy them. She understood and respected my budget from the beginning. We were able to rent the vases to save money. I could not have asked for a better florist!!!

Profile Picture NIKITA, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews