Feuza Reis Photography Reviews

21 | Myrtle Beach, SC

21 Reviews for Feuza Reis Photography

I'm so thrilled with this company!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Emilia · Married on 06/20/2015

Feuza Reis was my wedding photographer. She did an amazingly, beautiful job with my wedding pictures. From the beginning she has been very helpful, professional, genuine and understood exactly what I wanted. I received a large selection of gorgeous pictures within a timely manner. I was very pleased with her work and would highly recommend her for pictures.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Candice & Wayne · Married on 09/09/2014

We must say that Feuza did an AMAZING JOB working with us at our recent Wedding in Myrtle Beach. Easy to work with, professional, very sweet AND lots of FUN! The photos that we have seen so far are AMAZING! Thank You soooo much for all that you did for us! We will highly recommend you to anyone looking for photographers for their Wedding or Event! The Groom is a Wedding DJ Entertainer (Premier DJ Entertainment) and the Bride is a CupCake/Wedding Cake Decorator (Coccadotts Cake Shop) so we knew who we wanted when it was time for our special day.

BOOK FEUZA FOR YOUR EVENT!
    Thank You and Keep Up The Great Work!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Before the wedding:
    I cannot say enough how much we love Feuza. She's the best. I think we spent about 2 hours at the consultation, but it felt like it went so much faster, we just clicked, I walked out and turned to my fiance and went "I feel like I just talked to myself for two hours, I think I love her!" Great and personal, awesome style, makes being the center of attention the best experience ever. We booked Feuza a year or so in advance of our wedding, and opted for an engagement session. I always thought this was super important and IT WAS! It cut away any nerves or feelings of being photographed, posing in public spaces, "kissing" in public lol!! Those were honestly the best 5 hours spent. It was a ball, brought along our dog and some friends (to watch the dog when it wasn't her turn!) Feuza made each shot look amazing. We were laughing and talking the whole time, nothing awkward or fake, it was so great. Our engagement album turned out to be the most gorgeous thing we own and I love looking through it and showing it off! and naturally, we're real life friends now.

Wedding:
    This lady rocked and her second shooter was so much fun! My family loved her (and so did his) she was so great handling the group for pictures, and our sneaks are amazing and I can't wait to see what the rest has to offer!!! It was just as much fun as the engagement session. Will update when the photos come in (and I get that second glorious album (my family and friends literally check her page every day waiting for more but as a one woman show with amazing talent the wait is worth it!!!!!!)

Sent on 11/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

All of these reviews explain it all. Feuza is 100% amazing with everything she does. Not only have we been raving about her to everyone we know, but EVERY loved her. That's gotta say something positive about her and her services. She is super easy to work with, probably because of her awesome personality. She has a fantastic creative eye that captured every aspect of our wedding day(and engagement shoot!) We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We definitely recommend Feuza for anyone who is looking for an amazing time with some spectacular photos as proof!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! Make this the easiest decision you have to make on your wedding day and book Feuza, there is no way you will be disappointed! You will cry with her attention to details and the way she captures everything!!!! ::BONUS, she speaks Portuguese for anyone that needs that as a requirement::

Sent on 10/21/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2013

Feuza was awesome! She went above and beyond just photographing our wedding. She was very thorough in getting to know us and what we wanted in our photos. She and her team were very professional and fun to work with. I highly recommend her services, you will be impressed!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Kara · Married on 03/02/2013

Feuza and her team were great to work with. We skyped for our first appointment and she explained the process, her style and some of her different packages. A friend had recommended her and I knew she would be great! We had an engagement shoot with her which was a great way to get to know her better and to get comfortable in front of the camera.

Before the wedding, we went over everything in detail and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. When she arrived, Feuza and her team blended in the background and made me feel so comfortable. Throughout the whole day, I felt like a movie star! Our photo shoot with the bridal party was unique and fun. Everyone felt like models! We had an amazing evening and were so glad Feuza was there to capture it.

The day after the wedding, she put up a few teaser photos on facebook which was so sweet. We got to see them right before we left for the honeymoon and were SO in love with them already!

A few weeks later, we recieved the rest of the pictures and were blown away. They were easy to view online, on our phones or iPads and we look through them all the time.

I would definitely recommend having Feuza there to capture your big day. This was one of the best investments we made for the wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/23/2012

I used Feuza and her team for Cinematography and I can't say enough good things about them. Feuza was so professional and so sweet, always responsive and helpful if I had any questions, and all around awesome. Her work speaks for itself and is absolutely beautiful! Feuza was such a great support system and so helpful on the wedding day, I can't thank her enough for all that she did. When she saw that I was getting a little overwhelmed with all the questions or issues that was being thrown my way, she would swoop in and save the day, handling and solving any little thing that came up the best way she could, making sure that I was as stress free as I could be. She went above and beyond her services and I am so thankful and appreciative for her! Feuza is absolutely amazing and her and her team are the best. Thank you so much Feuza!!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Lizette · Married on 06/22/2012

Feuza was a great photographer and has a great eye and ideas for photography. Her photos are very unique and fun...always want to look back at them any chance you get!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Shan · Married on 06/02/2012

If you are looking for the sweetest, highly professional, extremely talented photographer to capture your special day--whatever event it may be--book Feuza Reis NOW!! She is so amazing to work with and goes above and beyond for every client. After my wedding, multiple friends and family requested her contact information after seeing her work and my sister-in-law booked her for maternity shots which came out just as special and amazing!!! I am so thrilled that we chose to work with Feuza--she is creative, fun, makes you feel comfortable, and gets you your pictures SO quickly!!!!!! Thank you Feuza for all that you have done for Calvin and myself. We are so lucky to have gotten the opportunity to work with you!!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

melissa · Married on 10/07/2011

Feuza not only did an amazing job with the photography but an outstanding job with the cinematography. My family and friends could not stop talking about the fantastic job she did. If your looking for a photographer who is reliable, professional and enthusiastic then Feuza is the one. I recomend her 100%

Sent on 04/16/2012

Ruth · Married on 07/22/2011

Feuza Reis is excelent professional,we had a beautiful family pictures last fall and on my wedding last July,everything came out very good and I am so happy having a albums with a high quality of sevice.Thanks Feuza !!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Ari · Married on 07/16/2011

I love Feuza!!! Her team too, but without that connection that I made with Feuza the first day I met her, this review would not have been possible.

The work and service i received from Feuza and her team was 100% professional. She was able to make everyone smile in the pictures and was able to capture everything I wanted and asked for, I would recommend this company to my friends.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2011

I absolutely LOVE Feuza! Words cannot describe how awesome I think she is. I knew from the start that I wanted a photographer who wasn't going to give me an album full of cliche posed wedding photos, and when I stumbled upon Feuza I knew she was going to give me the artsy, photojournalistic style pictures that I wanted. After a quick phone conversation with her, I knew she was the photographer for me. She made me feel so at ease on my wedding day and I felt like such a rockstar walking down the boardwalk with her team snapping shots. She even posted a dozen sneak peek shots on her FB page that same night! Seriously...I could not have asked for a better photographer.

Finally, when we decided last minute that we wanted to have a videographer as well, I asked Feuza if she knew anyone who's film style was similar to her still style. Lucky for me, her business was just a couple months away from launching their video side of their business. Despite not yet having a gallery to view, we chose to go with her for the video as well. I am so glad we made that decision!!! Her team took some AMAZING video and the trailer she showed me the other day was just beautiful!!!

Kudos to Feuza and her amazing team!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

We were so lucky to find Feuza in our life!! She has a great eye and really captured special moments of our wedding. We share the same love for candid shots and she really brought our wedding day to life through her images.
    We could not have asked for better memories and are so glad we were able to work with her.

Sent on 08/03/2011

martha · Married on 10/28/2010

Feuza is a very talented photographer, and a joy to work with. We received a lot of compliments about the photos she took for us at our event. She made a great video of the evening as well. In all our dealings with her, she has been responsive and professional and has gone above and beyond to help us.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Syreeta · Married on 07/20/2010

I recently had a fabulous boudoir session with Feuza Reis Photography. I felt very comfortable and had complete trust with Feuza while doing intimate portraits. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Any woman thinking of doing intimate portraits as a gift or for a personal girly moment, you'd feel comfortable working with her!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Linda · Married on 06/12/2010

No doubt about it, Feuza is the best photographer we have used over the last 25 yrs. Her creative eye, technical expertise and warm professionalism hooked us when we first started using her three years ago for seasonal family portraits and big parties. Even when we move from this area, we will fly her to our new location to shoot our daughters' weddings. We just cannot say enough about her!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Yolanda · Married on 10/17/2009

Feuza Reis did pictures for my wedding on Oct. 17, 2009 and she was absolutely wonderful. She is very pleasant to work with and she directed my husband and I through our special day and it turned out magnificent and the pictures she took captured every special moment. She is very friendly and detailed. I would definitely use her services again in the near future. Thanks Feuza!!

Sent on 02/03/2010

jill · Married on 10/10/2009

fueza reis was an extremely attentive photographer who cared about what both me an dmy husband wanted. she didnt do the normal everyday generic portraits but found many different and unique settings at teh hotel in mexico (destination wedding). all of my guests got along great with her and thought she was extremley professional but not up tight.

Sent on 02/03/2010

karine · Married on 02/27/2010

4.2
      3.0

feuza was very professional and patience with my kids, she got my one year old to smile to the camera the pics came out great. thanks for the wonderfull job karine nj

Sent on 08/02/2010