Agnes Verano Weddings and Events Reviews

29 | Minneapolis, MN

29 Reviews for Agnes Verano Weddings and Events

Christine · Married on 11/17/2012

Made an almost impossible event flawless and still the best wedding ever! Ann Senrick created an Oceans Eleven team to tackle my crazy ideas.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2011

Anna is incredibly talented and fun to work with. She made all the pieces come together to create a sensational, Turkish-inspired wedding celebration. Her creative ideas and artistic talent are great complements to her organized management style.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2008

Highering my wedding planner was the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process. She made everything so much easier. She was very personable, and willing to work with whatever you needed.

Sent on 09/18/2008

3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      3.5

I am the mother of the bride and the responsible for fully funding the wedding.We had Indian bride so wedding was Indian and reception at MIA.Our pre wedding rehearsal or Henna ceremony was at HIP.Both in Minneapolis.
    Anna Senrik was our planner.Firstly our budget went over by 50%.Half the things we expected for Henna ceremony were not there.Hall was rented till midnight and DJ went at 9pm. she got another one and we paid another 800 dollars for it.On the day of the wedding ,the guest were there and Mandap was still not ready.What was done was really terrible decoration,no flower garlands.Person present has no idea what the ceremony was.Photographer was ok,but video was absolutely horrible and disappointing.
    The things that worked.MIA reception was fantastic.Money well spend. D'amico was great,made ALL Indian recopies I gave perfect,and excellent service.Bus service was great.DJ at reception was good.Henna ceremony food vender was excellent-India Palace.
    I am not certain if they can pull Indian wedding.Overall not very good except as above. Dont know if understands what Indian weddings mean.

Sent on 07/06/2014