Festive Fare Reviews

41 | Charlottesville, VA

41 Reviews for Festive Fare

• Sidney

Sidney · Married on 06/03/2018

Festive Fare was an absolute DREAM to work with for my wedding! As a wedding vendor myself, I searched high and low for vendors that would take the time to be accommodating, attentive, and kind, and Festive Fare was at the top of the list. They were so quick to respond and they went above and beyond to provide suggestions, quotes, and changes to make my wedding day perfect. I cannot recommend them enough- they are WONDERFUL!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Addison

Addison · Married on 06/16/2017

The team at Festive Fare were so wonderful, and they handled every change so well. We changed our table scape and linens after our mock centerpeices were made, and everything was handled perfectly! The one-on-one consult for our rentals was much appreciated and very comprehensive, and they were patient, knowledgable, and professional throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Such great products as well as incredible customer service! Very easy to work with including changes in numbers right up until the wedding day. I spent the afternoon choosing linens, chairs & china with Curtis (who unfortunately is no longer with the company), and he couldn't have been more patient and kind. Everyone with the company is so caring and truly wants to make your wedding special!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Mallory · Married on 06/25/2016

We were comparing two different vendors in Charlottesville for rentals and decor and I am so happy we worked with Festive Fare! They were very responsive, patient and collaborative and spent a lot of time working through our vision to make the day just right. We rented chairs, tables and chargers and it all looked incredible! They were much more flexible than the other vendor by a landslide, which helped us reach our vision at a great price point. We had a great time in the showroom mixing and matching different ideas and they were great to have onsite. Thanks to the Festive Fare team!

Sent on 07/18/2016

flexible and very easy to work with. My mother lives out of town and they were a great price!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2015

Festive Fare provided wonderful event rentals for my wedding in Crozet, VA. They were professional and very easy to communicate with, and they were always quick to answer any questions I had. We made several changes and adjustments throughout the planning process, and Kristen was happy to help us with everything we needed to change. I'm very happy we ordered our rentals through them!!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/08/2015

Festive Fare had a few special items that our main vendor did not. It was easy to add to our order!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/20/2015

Festive Fare provided GORGEOUS peach seersucker linens for my tented reception that became the centerpiece for which my entire wedding was designed. I ended up renting flatware, china, family style serving dishes, chiavari chairs and a multitude of other items from Festive Fare and they delivered them safely and timely to Blacksburg for my wedding. Even when there was a mix up with one of my serving dish deliveries the day before the wedding, they sent someone TO BLACKSBURG from their store to deliver the items in person to ensure they got there on time and in one piece. I found them extremely helpful and flexible during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Daniel · Married on 12/06/2014

Kristen and the rest of the crew made the entire process EXTREMELY easy. Additionally, they were always professional, quick to respond to calls and emails, and always polite and pleasant.
    10/10 across the board.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Marisa · Married on 05/31/2014

Everyone at Festive Fare was incredibly kind and helpful. They were flexible and willing to work with other vendors to make sure everyone had what they needed to make the event go smoothly.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/29/2014

The entire team at Festive Fare was so helpful and professional. They were wonderful to work with! Everything came exactly as expected and it all came together so beautifully. I had a few last minute changes and they were extremely accommodating and helpful. Big inventory to satisfy all styles and tastes! They're great at helping you put things together in their showroom. I highly recommend Festive Fare. :-)

Sent on 03/31/2014

Sharon · Married on 04/06/2013

Charlotte was great to work with. She was able to work with vendors to add some last minute things we decided on- we were very grateful for that. She worked in our time frame allowing us to get what we needed when we needed it.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Festive Fare has a wide variety of decor options to rent for a wedding. You can create virtually any look you're going for. The staff are so pleasant to work with and provide wonderful advice when you need it. While there are few options for rental companies in the Charlottesville area, it's great to know that the main one is also great to work with. They definitely know what they're doing!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kerry · Married on 12/31/2011

Classic Party Rentals (formerly Festive Fare) did a great job with my rentals. Kathryn was fantastic helping me pick out the rentals and making suggestions. They were also amazing with the several revisions I had to the order. They were very nice and professional and the order was correct. It was all so lovely. They have a large selection and very nice staff.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Tessa · Married on 08/29/2010

Festive Fare did an incredible job working with us to create the perfect mood and ambiance for our wedding. We rented ALL of our tables, linens, plates, dishes, serving ware - everything - from them. They have a beautiful collection of elegant choices, and we were able to create a really customized look that was not cheesy or cookie-cutter or over the top. We got very personalized attention and service in their store, and they were incredibly reliable and flexible to our changes and new requests. We even rented chairs from them for our BBQ the night before the wedding, and they dropped them all off and picked them up without any hassle on our part. We are very happy customers!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Melanie · Married on 07/04/2010

The staff at Festive Fare was great in helping us put the finishing touches on our wedding! Charlotte was great with email and took the time to meet with us several times to make sure we got everything just right. They have great products and we were very happy!

Thank you!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Julie · Married on 07/04/2009

Festive Fare worked out great for us- all we needed was some tables and chairs. We were able to arrange these about a week in advance and I was even able to change numbers in that time with no issues. They delivered everything the day before and picked-up the tables and chairs the day after. The tables and chairs were very reasonably priced. We really liked some of their linens, but they were out of our budget so we provided our own.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Carol · Married on 09/12/2015

We looked at 2 rental companies for place settings and chairs. We found Kristen to be far and away more flexible and willing to investigate options with us than the other vendor. She spent an entire morning with us setting up multiple looks in her showroom until we found the the one we wanted. Kristen let us take the items we chose to the restaurant where our 56 person rehearsal dinner was to be held so we could confirm that we liked the look we chose in the location we chose. All the materials were delivered as promised, in good condition, on time. Once we chose the items we wanted and gave Kristen the final count, it was great to not have to worry about it any more.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Chloe · Married on 05/21/2017

I have nothing bad to say about Festive Fare Charlottesville! We booked them pretty last minute and they were still able to accommodate all of our rentals. Their delivery and pick up price was definitely the cheapest out of the rental vendors we looked at (they had to travel an hour to our venue). Nothing at all went wrong and Kristin was always so professional and responsive to all emails and all of the questions we had. Great vendor to work with!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Curtis was wonderful to work with! He was flexible throughout the entire process, even up until the week of our wedding. He quickly answered any questions and concerns via email. My only word of advice is not to get caught up in all of the pretty things in the show room. Keep your budget in check and ask questions about pricing.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Festive Fare was great to work with for our DIY wedding. From helping us select affordable but nice looking tableware, linens, glassware and chairs to being flexible with delivery times - they were exceptionally accommodating even with our last minute needs. I would definitely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2015

I rented my ceremony chairs and chiavari chairs for my reception from festive fare! I rented fruitwood folding chairs for my ceremony since I had a fall wedding - they were perfect! My ceremony photos look so pretty with the chairs and my floral arrangements. I rented mahogany colored chiavari chairs with a brown velvet cushion for my reception - they looked very elegant with my deep eggplant colored table linens! Everything was delivered on time and was in great condition.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Rosanne · Married on 09/18/2010

The service was great- we had to work with them from out of town and they were very responsive. We also met with them in person and they were friendly and on time.
    We rented chairs for our ceremony, and table linens for our reception. I didn't think they were all that outrageous. I could have probably spent about the same amount buying fabric and making all the cloths myself, but I didn't see the point because I have no need for all those linens. Our chairs were around 1.50 each and I thought that was reaosonable. I think it was another 1.00 per chair to set up and take down each chair. Again I didn't think that was all that bad.
    Everything showed up on time and the chairs were exactly in the order that I asked.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Hillary · Married on 04/18/2015

3.0

They were very professional and helpful through the whole process. They even sent me pictures of a table setting with different pieces that I was interested in using. It was very helpful. I would give their customer service an A+!

Sent on 05/26/2015