Festive Designs Reviews

Festive Designs 5
Festive Designs 6
Festive Designs 7

Meg · Married on 08/02/2013

We LOVE Melinda and Festive Designs! I was a previous floral design student of Melinda's at Cal Poly and came to see her creativity and genius when it came to flowers and design. From our first meeting she was a true professional. She has great flower guides that allow you to find just the right color/texture and understand how something looks. She asked the right questions about how we envisioned our day.

We didn't start with specific details we wanted, just a general theme and venue (Mission SLO and Santa Margarita Ranch). Melinda helped us create great centerpieces, bouquets etc. She took our ideas and added her expertise to make it that much better.

She took ideas and made them a reality without leaving you to stress about how it was going to happen. She was a great communicator and let us review the quote for the day to make sure we were happy with all the choices.

The quality of the flowers was superb. We were so pleased to have Melinda take care of us on our wedding day. She was timely and made sure our vision became beyond what we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Melinda and Festive Designs. They will help you create a memorable and original wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2013

K · Married on 09/05/2010

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, albeit more expensive than I expected; I was surprised at the price because I used mostly daisies, and only a few roses, and the bouquets and centerpieces were very small, but they were still very beautiful. But otherwise, Melinda is fantastic, she has great ideas, runs with any ideas you give her, and will make it look beautiful. For a cost, she will move your flowers from your wedding location to the reception location, and that way you can save some money and use those flowers twice, because they are still beautiful. Melinda also worked with me to help me lower the cost because I couldn't afford the original qoute.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Misty · Married on 04/25/2010

Bridal bouquet was a little smaller than I thought it would be for the price, but absolutely beautiful. I did have some challenge communicating colors (like champagne versus ivory), but when I let go and let her use her professional judgement, things came out well. She was very flexible to my schedule needs and came early to hand out bouquets/corsages to my wedding party taking pictures hours before the wedding, and stayed until the wedding to hand out flowers to the family. She took care of pining all boutineers and moving outdoor ceremony flowers inside to the reception afterwards, so they got full use for the price.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2008

I planned my wedding from across the country and every step of the way Festive Designs was available to answer questions, give advice, and work with my small floral budget. Very good value and professional. Any bride who is looking for beautiful flowers on a small or large budget would be pleased with Festive Design's work!

Sent on 11/30/2008

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2010

3.5

Melinda did a great job with our flowers for our wedding reception and the price was right! I had a very definitely view of the tone and feel I wanted for our centerpieces and Melinda worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted. It gave a great feel to the reception.

Sent on 12/20/2010