Ferretti Floral Designs Reviews

6 | Hialeah, FL

6 Reviews for Ferretti Floral Designs

Hilda · Married on 05/29/2010

the flowers and invitations was very pretty...... and they give me a very good services.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Dayamirys · Married on 04/10/2010

Wonderful! Easy to work with! New exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Jackie · Married on 12/23/2006

Florist was very flexible with what we wanted and provided samples that we could tweak and change to our preferences. She made it her top priority to work within our set budget and was very conscious of not wanting to overcharge for services. She worked like a ghost the day of the wedding. The church was decorated before I got there and all the attendents were set with their flowers. I didn't even see her when she picked up the church after the ceremony. The reception venue was decorated more beautifully than I could have pictured and she took the initiative to put the final little touches that I didn't think of myself.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Candice · Married on 02/20/2010

my reception was beautiful, we used a banquet hall, and Foretti Floral Designs did an awesome job on my flowers...they added a touch of royalty to each table :) Thank you

Sent on 07/11/2010

Ferretti Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for you review. Its was a pleasure working with you and congrats on your wedding. If there is anything i could do for you please feel free to contact us. And if it is possible we love to receive a picture of you on your special day.
    best regards
    claudia

Adriana · Married on 09/26/2009

service was good not great..

Sent on 10/21/2009

Joanne · Married on 05/01/2010

I was very happy with the way my decorations and bouquet turned out I was a bit disappointed that my orange flowers were more pink than orange, and that my bouquet was more white than creamy colored but aside from that I was very happy and all the people thought it looked quite beautiful. She is also very professional and doesn't try to push the more expensive packages at you which a lot of other flower vendors do by showing you the nicer more fancy arrangements first.

Sent on 08/05/2010