Fernandez Photography Reviews

15 | Miami, FL

15 Reviews for Fernandez Photography

Shayna · Married on 07/18/2015

Rick Fernandez and his wife Myleen are an incredible team. They did my wedding photography and when I got my pictures back I wasnt just happy with the results, I was completely blown away. They exceeded everything I ever imagined. My wedding photos are captured beautifully, beyond any of my friends wedding photography. I have gotten so many comments on my photos that they are the most beautiful they have ever seen. I dont just recommend Fernandez Photography to an engaged couple, I highly advise you, if you want your wedding photos to be incredible, to hire Rick Fernandez.

Sent on 09/23/2015

I highly recommend this photographer to everyone!!! My husband and I were well pleased with all of our pictures captured for our engagement shoot AND our wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 04/19/2014

What can I say about Fernandez Photography! You will not regret hiring this team. From the engagement pictures to your wedding pictures... expect excellence and perfection. These photographers are passionate about what they do and that's what sets them apart.

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Demi · Married on 11/30/2013

Fernandez photography is an amazing team! Rick and his entire team exceeded in creativity, energy, patience, friendliness, and in the production of the most outrageous pictures you have ever seem. Fernandez photography has made a client for life. I have never felt so comfortable with a photographer in my life. I will never forget the smile his entire team always had in their face as they were standing by taking pictures never once looking tired. Our event was a long one, and the Fernandez team was as full as energy at 10:30pm as they were at 11am. Thank you again for being so amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Deborah · Married on 09/14/2013

We were soooo pleased with the services from Fernandez Photography!! Rick was amazing, from our first conversation to the evening of our wedding. I was planning a destination wedding to Miami, so needless to say - I was nervous about securing vendors without meeting them in person first. Rick quickly put my mind at ease during our first phone call! Fast forward to our wedding day -- he was on time, very professional, creative and friendly! Last but not least - we loved our final images! My husband and I felt we got great value for our pictures. I only wish Rick and his team lived closer to my city so that I could use them for more of my events!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

As a photographer myself, I must say that I am VERY picky and can be hypercritical... but Rick and his team TOTALLY SURPASSED my expectations!

I absolutely LOVED both the engagement and the wedding photos! He spent time getting to know my particular tastes and distastes, and to say he nailed it would be an understatement. He even took some 'high art' photos using lots of negative space because he knew I was into that, and I am FOREVER grateful! He is incredibly thoughtful and will deliver exactly what you want. He is worth every darn penny!

Sent on 03/29/2014

David · Married on 03/03/2012

All I can say is that Rick and his wife are among the best photographers in Miami. Their vision and attention to detail made for some of the most beautiful artistic shots we had ever seen. Rick was a pleasure to work with. He guided us throughout the planning process. He was amazing at the engagement shoot and even better on our wedding day. What truly sets him apart from other wedding photographers is his ability to find the right shot in the midst of all the madness of a wedding day. He gets the right angle and lighting without even trying. His talent at creating the perfect image will make the photos a memorable keepsake of that special day. Book him now!

Sent on 03/20/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2012

There aren’t enough words to describe how happy I am to have hired FP. From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot to the wedding day, they have been AMAZING! Rick is so sweet and attentive and I never once worried about my choice. He really made us feel comfortable and we were able to be ourselves which is so important to me. We became friends very easily and that made a world of a difference on the wedding day, since I just felt like they were hanging out and making sure everything went smoothly. On the wedding day they were so great and worked around us without interrupting everything. They stayed almost until the party was over and were so easy going the entire time. Their work is incredible, we absolutely love our e-pics and the few teasers we have seen. I have no doubt our wedding pictures will exceed my expectations.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Brian · Married on 11/11/2011

Most talented group in Florida; you will not be disappointing!

Sent on 12/30/2011
  • Q

Kathie · Married on 10/15/2011

Best photographer in the world!!!! Super cool to work with, easygoing and amazing work. Don't believe me? Just check out his blog. I'm the third in my family to work with him and would not have chosen anyone else. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • georgine

georgine · Married on 06/24/2011

THIS COMPANY IS BEYOND WHAT I EVERRRR EXPECTED. THIS COMPANY WAS SOOOO GOOD, THAT IT WAS MY LAST VENUE I BOOKED (3 MONTHS BEFORE MY W@EDDING). I HAD A BIG WEDDING WITH A COUNT OF 150 PEOPLE. I AM INTO THE ELEGANT, CLASSY LOOK AND FERNANDEZ PHOTOGRAPHY HAS THAT AND MORE...I WAS ACTUALLY STILL A LITTLE FRUSTRATED THE DAY OF THE WEDDING AND FERNANDEZ PHOTOGRAPHY REASSURED ME THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. THIS WAS A 30 MIN CONVO....NOT TALKING ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY, JUST TALKING ABOUT "LIFE". WOW!!!!!!!!! THATS A CONVO YOUR DAD WILL HAVE WITH YOU. AND MY ENGAGEMENT PICTURES ARE TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAD BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS TOWARDS THEM. HIS CONCEPT ON PHOTOGRAPHY IS LIKE NONE OTHER. I WILL RECOMMEND ANY SOUL TO THEM. THEY ARE REALLY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS. YOU CAN EvEN EMAIL ME AT georginemondestin@yahoo.com AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW YOU MY PHOTOS THAT THEY DID. TRUST ME, I GOT NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF THE BEST. IF YOU WANT THE BEST PHOTOS.....I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND FERNANDEZ PHOTOGRAPHY. MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THE CHEAP WAY OUT OF THINGS, BUT FOR A WEDDING YOU CANT. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. DONT LET THE ONLY THINGS YOU HAVE TO REFLECT ON DAMAGE YOU BECAUSE YOU CHOSED THE WRONG COMPANY/AND OR YOU PAID A LITTLE ON. TRUST ME, THE PHOTOGRAPHY WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME. NO MATTER HOW CRAZY THE DAY WAS...YOUR PICTURES CAN NEVER TELL. YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REMEMBER HOW BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING WAS.

Sent on 08/03/2011
  • Josy and Terry Wedding website

Josy · Married on 12/18/2010

Dear Rick!
    I don't have words to THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING! You're not only the best Photographer I could ever imagine.. You're such a professional person and great human being that it was a real pleasure to have you yesterday in the most special day of my life..!
    We can't wait to see the pictures!!! :)
    Loves
    Josy

Sent on 12/21/2010

Denise · Married on 08/01/2009

Rick is awesome! He has such a passion for what he does and it shows in his work. He went above and beyond from the engagement pictures to the wedding. Him and his team were one of the last ones to walk out of our reception. Needless to say every moment was captured. To top it off, his prices are extremely reasonable and he is very easy to get along with.

Sent on 09/23/2009
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 02/24/2008

AWESOME!!!!! THE BEST!!!! GREAT VALUE!!! This photographer and his assistant was everywhere dominating the event so that he could capture each moment... and each moment he did. I have over 2,000 pictures.

Sent on 05/26/2008

Natalie · Married on 03/31/2012

Amazing photos to cherish forever... thank you Rick!

Sent on 09/06/2012