Ferguson Films Reviews

4 | Spokane, WA

4 Reviews for Ferguson Films

Alex · Married on 07/16/2016

I first saw Ryan and team's work 6 years ago now and have known that I wanted to hire them for my wedding ever since I saw that first film. Fast forward to getting engaged and having to convince my fiance that video was worthwhile. It took me a few months to talk him into hiring. Ryan was a dream to work with from our initial inquiry email -to- our first meeting just to chat about the feel of our wedding -to- the final details. My fiance left that first meeting and said he was starting to understand why I was so intent on hiring this particular company (because yes, there are less expensive options he had found and I said Ferguson Films was worth the cost).

On our wedding day, our photographers commented about how professional Ferguson Films was and I couldn't agree more. They are true team players and were a wonderful mixture of quietly filming in the background and suggesting shots they'd love to have.

The week after our wedding my fiance said he was incredibly thankful we hired Ferguson Films in particular. He was incredibly excited not only to relive our wedding day, but also to see how Ryan edited and crafted the video of our day. Let me tell you, the final product doesn't disappoint. We are THRILLED with our film and is something we will cherish just as much as our photos in the years to come.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/02/2016

Loved the product, slow in getting you the materials but I genuinely think it's because they work hard and customize every wedding. Our videos were beautiful and told our story perfectly.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Emily · Married on 03/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about Ryan and Alyssa! They are hands down my favorite vendor I hired for our wedding.
    TALENT. THESE PEOPLE HAVE AMAZING TALENT.
    Ryan and Alyssa produced a love story video to play at our wedding in downtown Seattle. My husband and I had some very specific ideas for the video that were captured perfectly; It completely exceeded our expectations. They spent a long afternoon with us filming around the city (over their contracted hours) to make sure everything turned out just right. And it did. We were so proud to play the video on our wedding day. I would give them 10 stars if I could.
    Our wedding trailer was also absolute perfection. Ryan and Alyssa really understand how to "tell a story" through the video and also capture the smallest moments that you'd never be able to experience though a photograph. It's amazing how much footage they were able to capture and combine into a shorter video. Each story they produce is unique to the client's personality and wedding day.
    When you do something you love, it shows, and Ferguson films puts heart and soul into each and every wedding video.
    Thank you Ryan and Alyssa for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Ryan and Alyssa were amazing! They were professional and very unobtrusive on our big day. So much so that many people didn't even realize we had a videographer:) It was great to have them there to catch so many moments that we missed. I am so glad that we hired them to video our big day! They are a fun and vibrant couple who will make your day that much more memorable!

Sent on 09/20/2012