Femsterimages Productions Reviews

23 Reviews for Femsterimages Productions

1 User photo

Bo Lagoke · Married on 08/03/2020

Totally Amazing

It was totally amazing and more than I expected, simply the best, it was worth every dollar

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • O

Olatundun · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent work

Femster videography did an excellent job with my wedding video. The picture quality are exceptional and was delivered timely. Best vendor I worked with during my wedding preparation.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you Tundun for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoy your wedding film. All the best!

Shay · Married on 09/08/2018

Femster-Best Videographer

We loved working with Femster. He was the videographer for our wedding in Sept. 2018. Him and his team are so professional and the qualify of his videos are perfect! He knows how to capture every special moment. I would def. recommend him for your wedding or any special moment!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Mariatu · Married on 12/29/2017

I can honestly say that Femster Images help to make my party a success. They provided a photo booth, photography, and a video for my event. I could not have asked for a better team. They are the best!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Mariatu · Married on 12/29/2017

I really owe my party's success to Femster Productions.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Adekunle · Married on 11/10/2017

Working with Femi and his crew was a blessing. They were one less issue to worry about. We shared what we wanted with him and he ran with it. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I highly recommend him to any bride and groom in need of an excellence service from a professional and STRESS FREE vendor.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Adekunle, thank you for the wonderful feedback. Your wedding was wonderful!

Audrey · Married on 11/10/2017

Femstarimages production was a pleasure to work with. His price was reasonable. He was in constant communication when it came to picking out the backdrop for our Instagram live pictures for our wedding on 11/10/17. On the day of the event, him and his crew captured all the moments and everyone was very professional. I would definitely recommend femstarimages productions to anyone I know that needs a videographer!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you Audrey for your feedback. Your wedding was beautiful.

jemi · Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional, prompt, flexible with our last minutes additions and above all video quality was AMAZING!!!. I didn't think videography was a big deal but after I've seen the results, it is definitely a BIG DEAL. Because there are some videos you will never watch again and some you will watch over and over, this is one to watch over and over and over and over!
    Thank you!
    J&H

Sent on 06/17/2017

Adesola · Married on 07/02/2016

He was very professional, on time, patient and the packaging was simply amazing. He made us feel and look like movie stars.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We really appreciate it!
  • O

Olubunmi · Married on 03/27/2016

Femster images did an awesome job for our wedding, we are impressed by your professionalism and ideas, thank You.

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • F

Fola · Married on 11/01/2015

Femster Images Productions (Femi) and Niyi Morin did an amazing job with my wedding!! I haven't seen the video yet but their patience and attention to detail on my special day made me very comfortable and secure!! I have seen other jobs that he has done and I am so happy that I selected them both for the job!! If you are looking for quality work with a classy finish then this is the vendor for you, they traveled to NYC to make this day extra special and I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Temi · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing videography. Great professionalism and beautiful packaging.
    We are still obsessed with our wedding videos!
    it was worth every penny. Femster is great!!!!

Thanks for capturing our moments on video.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Dami & Temi, Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We are so happy you love your wedding DVD. Your wedding was beautiful and fun. We wish you all the best in your future together!

Hamedat · Married on 09/05/2015

Femsterimages did such a fabulous at our traditional wedding in Columbia, MD in September. The pictures were very clear, not a lot of background noise. We will definitely recommend femsterimages all day everyday.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Shella · Married on 07/26/2014

Book Now! Beyond my expectations!! I booked Femsterimages last minute for my baby shower last month and they pulled out all the stops. I had aerial coverage which was such a wonderful surprise and I got my video back in about a week. Femi was so easy to work with. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Femster was nice, organized and very efficient. He worked with my budget and delivered quality work.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2013

Great Vendor at an affordable price. The wedding trailer was amazing

Sent on 03/27/2014

Femi was absolutely wonderful....the best videographer I could ask for. He was professional and so was his assistant. They seemed to blend in with the crowd so well. And the product was flawless- more than what i could dream up. My husband and I are truly blessed and thankful for Femi's services.

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • a_jay021

anunida · Married on 05/22/2010

Highly recommend and reasonable price!!!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Tolu · Married on 04/25/2009

Femster is an amazing Videographer. Show's up on time and captures every single detail. He is easy-going and easy to work with. Took more initiative beyond our request and gave us wonderfully edited videos delivered on time and nicely packaged.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Our video was amazing!! Especially the video highlights. Very pleased! Thank you

Sent on 04/29/2016
  • Sean & Krystle

krystle · Married on 04/22/2018

Femster Images was amazing to work with, from our engagement video session all the way to the wedding DVD we consistently received top of the line service and great quality. Femster - the owner was so easy to work with, very polite and flexible to our needs. We always received our products/services in a timely manner and the quality and creativity put into the final product was always above and beyond our expectation. Thank you Femster for making this chapter in our life, one that we will never forget!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you Sean & Krystle for using our services.

AKINLOLU · Married on 08/05/2017

He was awesome and very professional. We were beyond shocked that our preview video came literally days after we came back to the states from our destination wedding and it was beautifully done. The actual video was amazing and we were really impressed with the quality of the video and the shots he got during the ceremony and the reception. I highly recommend femsterimages!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you Olu. Your wedding was beautiful!

Tolu · Married on 12/19/2015

Femsterimages Productions is the one stop vendor for all your production needs. The professionalism is second to none. Most importantly Femi is timely for consultation meetings and for the event itself. Moreover, he provided great suggestions to give our wedding an upscale ambiance. He suggested our live feed hashtag during the reception and provided a beautiful picture slideshow that showcased our e-session photos. If you are the organized bride and groom, you will be happy to know that Femsterimages provides receipts of all transactions within 24 hours and offers a flexible payment plan. You will not be disappointed. Our highlight reel was so touching to watch, it is as exciting as watching our wedding ceremony and reception DVD package.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Femsterimages Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are glad that you loved your wedding highlights and DVD. Thank you again for using our service.