Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist Reviews

7 | Cherry Valley, IL

7 Reviews for Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist

Joanna K. · Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing makeup artist

Felicia did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier! She is truly gifted with makeup and always delivers. She is also so nice and accommodating. I have had my makeup done several times and fully trust her with any look I am going for. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna!! I appreciate you always supporting me :) I always enjoy doing makeup on your beautiful face!

Lexi G. · Married on 03/20/2021

Felicia is great!!

Felicia was so great! She came to my house for my elopement. She was on time and brought everything she needed. I loved the way I looked that day and she was a huge part in that! She’s so sweet and everyone loved her! I’ll definitely use her for future events!

Brenda S. · Married on 03/04/2021

10/10 the only MUA I will use!

Highly recommend Felicia for both makeup and nails! I consistently get results I love. The quality of her work is amazing and she is so friendly. She listens to what you want and makes you feel beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much!! That’s definitely my goal I’m so glad you’ve always had a great experience with me!

Alyssa C. · Married on 09/18/2020

The most amazing makeup artist

Felicia is such a talented artist and she is extremely passionate about what she does. She really takes her time to listen to clients and understand what they want in a final look. Her expertise ranges from soft and natural to full glam and can accommodate all styles. Her dedication to her craft is unmatched and it is such a fun experience to sit in her chair. She will make you feel and look flawless for whatever occasion you need.

• F

Francesca · Married on 10/26/2019

One of the Best!!

Felicia was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone I know! I loved my makeup for my wedding day it meant a lot to me to look like myself but wanting that Smokey neutral eye, she achieved the exact look I envisioned ❤️

Sent on 06/06/2021

Lynny N. · Married on 09/07/2019

Felicia is THE BEST!!!

Felicia is not only an amazing make up artist but she is also the sweetest person to work with. Felicia did my bridal make up plus six bridesmaids for my wedding day and we could not be happier with her work! We loved her so much we booked her again for my little sisters wedding coming up in December. Felicia is worth making the investment for your big day!! I can’t emphasize enough how beautiful her work looks both in person and in pictures!

Ashley N. · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Make Up Artist!

Felicia is so talented whether it be doing a simple natural look or a dramatic Smokey eye! She did my wedding makeup and my husband is NOT a fan of dramatic “thick” makeup and Felicia went above and beyond and made me feel naturally beautiful while also getting my husband’s full support in her talents! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2021