Feikert Creative Reviews

4 | Columbus, OH

4 Reviews for Feikert Creative

Gwen · Married on 10/18/2015

My husband and I used this vendor for our wedding and it turned out absolutely fantastic. Very professional. Met with us several weeks before the event to go over our expectations and then exceeded them. Really captured how much fun we had on our wedding day. Has a great eye for aesthetics and good moments to capture. It is also really nice to see someone who loves their work so much. Overall, we are extremely pleased.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Josh of Feikert Creative is absolutely outstanding! He is very personable, and easy to get along with making you feel natural whenever the cameras are rolling. I am in love with my wedding video, and even honeymoon video results, and am so glad I chose to have them done. Pictures are one thing, but video takes it to a whole other level. The care and artfulness Josh puts into his work really shows in the footage. He captured just the right moments, and pieced them together beautifully. I had many moments that were missed in photos, but captured in video thanks to Feikert Creative. For anyone deciding if they really need a videographer, yes you do!! I strongly recommend Josh, it is worth every penny to have video footage to watch back for years to come and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Mireille · Married on 08/29/2015

Josh was an absolute joy to have been the videographer at our wedding. He showed up at the crack of dawn decked out in professional attire and worked throughout the day and evening. Josh was well prepared and his passion of videography is apparent in his work. His charm, sense of humour and genuine personality was appreciated by everyone. Josh worked collaboratively with the photographer and shared in the opportunities to capture our special moments. He told our story in a wonderfully edited video which we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Josh! You are a class act above the rest and we cannot express how grateful we both are to have had your professional services on our wedding day!

Mireille and Derek Lafontaine

Sent on 08/09/2016

Tess · Married on 05/30/2015

Josh was very professional, listened to what we wanted and was able to deliver us a video that captured our wedding day in the way we had pictured. He is also very personable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Josh!

Sent on 07/21/2016