Fedora Lounge Reviews

10 | Port Jefferson, NY

10 Reviews for Fedora Lounge

Laura · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing! You will want her doing your hair!!

Kristine is absolutely amazing. I have known her for years and trust her completely. She knows what to do and can replicate just about any style. She is my go to person for any hair styling needs. She has been doing this for such a long time and it is great to be able to find someone who knows so much! This is definitely someone you want doing your hair!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenna Day · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! Nothing but positive things to say regarding Kristine and the Fedora Lounge!

Kristine was kind, helpful and beyond talented! I emailed her quite a bit in the days leading up to my wedding and would always receive a response within a few hours. My bridesmaids and I got so many compliments on our hair! Will ABSOLUTELY be using Fedora Lounge in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • I

Ingrid Wright · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Day

Kristine is amazing, a true artist. She was so accommodating, easy to work with and made my girls and I look gorgeous for my wedding day! I highly recommend. I will definitely be using her services again for future events.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Carina · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristine and Nina are amazing! I have been going to their salon for a few years now before I got married and I was told about them through a friend's recommendation.On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and were able to accommodate any type of hairstyle that my bridal party wanted on the spot. II wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair than these two ladies. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Kristine of fedora lounge is the most attentive, creative, versatile stylist, who demonstrates the utmost professionalism and knowledge in her industry. I was probably a nightmare bride. I came in with no idea of what I wanted for a last minute wedding. She helped me create the most exquisite look, that held all day in and out in the wintery mix, snow, and boat ride. Kristine is at the top of her game and a veteran in the industry.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Linsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristine and Nina are awesome and do an amazing job! Nina did my hair for my wedding along with many of my bridesmaids, we all loved how our hair came out (and it stayed all night!) couldn’t ask for better for my wedding day! (And any other day)

Sent on 03/22/2018

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing hair stylist

Kristine and Nina are amazing! They came out to where we were holding the wedding to do our hair, which was so helpful. They arrived early, were professional, and did an amazing job. Not only was I, the bride, thrilled but all my girls could not say enough positive things about their experience!! Love them both and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't thank Fedora lounge enough for creating such wonderful hair styles for my whole bridal party!!!! They were amazing!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Dana · Married on 08/08/2014

Kristine did an amazing job on myself and my entire bridal party!!!!! She is super attentive and responsive to everyone’s needs and made sure everyone was completely satisfied!!!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist to help make my wedding day picture perfect!!!! Thank you Fedora Lounge - truly the best!!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa Sharkey · Married on 11/22/2011

Perfect updos

Fedora lounge is a cute, stylish salon that can do any and all styles to fit your needs! They do awesome updos! Christine is amazing she was able to do exactly what I wanted for my wedding, she was able to fit my headpiece and veil perfect with the style I was going for! We had two trials to tryout two different styles I was going with. She is super patient and always full of energy and a smile. She came right to me day of my wedding and was able to do my whole bridal party, total of 11 people all with adequate time to spare!

Sent on 10/24/2018