Feastivities Events Reviews

102 | Philadelphia, PA

102 Reviews for Feastivities Events

Feastivities was incredible to work with for catering our wedding, from before we signed a contract until after our wedding. Bernice is highly organized, polite, easy to get along with, and prompt to respond to my many emails. Owen made sure all the details on the day of ran perfectly. At the tasting we got to taste each part of our custom designed menu, including all 12 hors d'oeuvres and two entrees, so we knew how delicious the food at our wedding would be. When we suggested something we'd seen at another bridal show, they took that idea and made it even better. That kind of sums up Feastivities - anything we wanted, they executed better than we could have imagined.

Feastivities was great because the food was delicious, and their level of expertise and organization meant that I did not have to stress out about anything. I highly recommend them to anyone in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kate · Married on 06/13/2015

A++++++++
    I had the pleasure to work with Genevieve and Melissa for my wedding on June 13, 2015. My wedding would not have been as amazing as it was if it wasn't for them. To start, I must have met with them close to 10 times and they were always responsive to e-mailing back and forth. Not only are you getting a caterer for your wedding/event but you're getting the full service of having an experienced professional there with you guiding you and making sure everything is done. ON TOP of great service, the food was amazing! All my guests raved about it- h/t to their chef, Devon. I would recommend them again and again. If I ever throw another party where I need to hire a caterer, they would be my first and only call!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kristine · Married on 05/10/2015

The staff at Feastivities were just amazing to work with! They were very friendly, answered the 100's of questions I had, and the food was just incredible especially for the budget we had! They were just hands down amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Soun · Married on 11/01/2014

We are so happy that we decided to go with Feastivities as our wedding caterer. Bernice was such a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy that everything turned out so perfectly. My husband and I were looking for a unique dining experience for our guests and wanted food that really reflected our taste, and Feastivities was able to cater to our every desire. I would definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • User4452094 · 2+ years ago

We are thrilled we decided to go with Feastivities for our 9/20/14 wedding. Working with Bernice and Hannah was especially helpful - they both went above and beyond to accommodate our wants, needs and issues. They were particularly helpful in preparing a menu for our multicultural wedding and allowed us to request changes and suggest flavors not normally on their menu. We received multiple comments on the quantity of food, quality of all the meals and helpfulness of the staff. Two different guests said it was the best food they had at a wedding!

When choosing Feastivities, you are not only securing a caterer, but an event planner and event orchestrater. Bernice walked us through everything we needed for the day, including vendors and part of the reception that didn't involve catering.

Be confident in your choice of Feastivities and particularly for Bernice and Hannah.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Hillary · Married on 07/12/2014

Feastivities provided the food, tables and linens for our July wedding at Cairnwood Estate.
    Megan Casey was our event planner. She was so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning process! I really enjoyed working with her!
    The chefs are so creative with the food and it tasted amazing!!! So many of our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was during both cocktail hour and dinner!
    The servers and bartenders were great too! The staff is very professional and friendly!
    I highly recommend Feastivities!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Feastivities Events's reply:

Thank you Hillary. We will make sure Megan and her team and the Chefs read this.
    Have a wonderful marriage!

Vicki · Married on 07/12/2014

Feastivities catered our wedding in July 2014 and did a fantastic job. In particular, we worked with Doug and Megan. They were both very organized and professional in every meeting we had. They were both very prepared and receptive to all our ideas and helped with day of coordination. The food, most importantly, was really great. There are plenty of options to choose from and the chef will really work with you to get you exactly what you want, without your budget. Our friends kept telling us how much they enjoyed the food and that it was plentiful. The Feastivities team really helped pull our special day together without a hitch and we had a great time.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Thank you Vicki!
    We'll make sure Doug, Megan, the chefs and the service staff see this.
    Have a wonderful married life!!

Desiree · Married on 06/28/2014

Feastivities was fabulous!! They couldn't be more accommodating to us. The food was delicious and fresh and the servers were great!! What more could we say!! Thank you so much. Especially Megan Casey for all your help!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Feastivities Events for our June 13th wedding. We worked closely with Bernice and Hannah and couldn't be more pleased with the quality of service that they provided! We chose Feastivities as our caterer because of their reputation and experience working with our venue. However, they ended up being so much more than what I consider a traditional "caterer." Bernice and Hannah were with us every step of the way, talking us through details that we hadn't even considered. It rained briefly during our ceremony and Bernice held the umbrellas for our wedding party as we entered the tent. Hannah helped to orchestrate our sparkler sendoff at the end of the night. Throughout the entire process of working with Feastivities, they were supportive and helpful.

The quality of the food was great! We didn't want to to a traditional sit-down dinner and Bernice worked with us to create a menu that was fun and complimented the food truck that we brought in as a fun extra touch. We were able to taste everything and make decisions based on our likes and dislikes. They were very helpful with our food allergies and the food allergies of the guests. The service was extremely professional and we were very pleased.

Bernice and Hannah were very flexible the day of the ceremony. Because of threatening rain, we moved our reception inside. However, the air conditioner wasn't working, which made it unbearably hot. Bernice didn't blink an eye when I asked her if we could move the reception back outside to the tent. She organized the team and moved everything seamlessly, looking like it was planned the whole time. I can't tell you how much I appreciated their flexibility.

Feastivities is a professional, quality service. They are very willing to work with your budget and make everything fit the vision that you have for your wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone who is starting the process of looking for a caterer!

Sent on 06/19/2014

The food was INCREDIBLE. The service was great and guests we talking about it weeks after the wedding. We couldn't have been happier as we have heard many other couples tell us what they tasted at their tasting was not what they were served - this is not the case with feastivities. Their appetizers were like artwork and they tasted even better.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Feastivities Events's reply:

Thank you for you kind words and congrats again on your wedding.
    Enjoy married life!!

julie · Married on 03/22/2014

Outstanding!!! We were thrilled. Thank you Bernice and Karen. The food and staff were amazing and we loved Stotesbury Mansion.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 01/11/2014

Feastivities was fantastic. The food was amazing and the service was great. Emily at Feastivities was also great to work with. She made sure all of my questions were answered and even when I was concerned about my budget she helped us in every way she could. They were a wonderful company to work with.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/12/2013

Our event was a Welcome Reception, in lieu of a rehearsal dinner, for my son's wedding. As most of our guests were coming from out of state, we wanted a Philadelphia themed event. We specifically asked for a casual presentation. We honestly, couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was amazing! All of our guests raved about the food and the staff for days.

Leading up to the event Bernice and Hannah were in regular contact with me to make sure everything was on track and would be what we had envisioned. Because, I was planning from a distance, we chose Feastivities sight unseen, essentially. They made me feel quite comfortable. They were exceptionally professional and helpful. Most importantly, wanted to an event that fit my vision, not the other way around.

I assumed the food would be good since we were referred to them by the venue coodinator - but I didn't expect it to be as delicious as it was! It was tasty and well presented. I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a catered event with such good food! And there was plenty of it.

I feel like the staff went beyond the scope of their duties to make the evening a success. Carrie, who was catering manager for our event, was especially helpful. She made sure I had a drink and food and did the same for several guests. She located the venue coordinator for me to get parking vouchers and made sure they were available to all of our guests. She helped put away the decorations I had brought and take away trash that resulted from things I had brought. She did whatever she could to make sure that I could just greet guests and enjoy the event. She was extraordinary!

I could go on and on about all things they did to make the evening perfect. I would absolutely contract them again and definitely recommend them to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 12/27/2013

vicki · Married on 11/01/2013

From the moment we met Doug, we knew Feastivities was the right caterer for us! We described our vision for the reception, and no idea was off the table.

The planning with Doug, Justin, Chef Susan and team went so well! We had a very short timeline and they were able make it happen. The reception itself went off without a hitch, and service was great!! Thank you Feastivites for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams. :)

THANKS!
    Vicki & Matt

Sent on 11/05/2013

Mackenzie · Married on 10/05/2013

I had the pleasure work with Doug and Justin from Feastivities for my 10.5.13 wedding! This team was so amazing! Since my venue wasn't a "traditional" wedding space, we had to bring in everything ourselves! Doug and Justin worked out all the rentals and designed the space exactly the way I envisioned.

Our food was unique , innovative and delicious! We interviewed a few caterers before we booked our tasting with Feastivities. I was blown away by the presentation and professionalism. I am so happy that we worked with them on our wedding day! Our guests loved our venue and raved about the food!

I highly recommend Feastivities for your next event! Make sure to ask for Doug and Justin!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Shihan · Married on 09/09/2013

Feastivities did a fantastic job for our engagement party at Appleford - we could not have asked for a better cater! Emily and her team were such a pleasure to work with. We are not from the philadelphia area and had to do most of our planning remotely, with only a few visits to philadelphia area. Feativities was incredibly organized and professional and made the planning experience so much more fun and pleasant. We like to consider ourselves foodies. So we didn't want a standard menu. Taking input from us, Feastivities chefs worked with us to customize a menu to suit our event. The food ended up exceeding our expectations at the event.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2013

Feastivities did an amazing job on our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry. Throughout the planning process, they understood our vision and how we wanted the day to play out. Our plan was executed flawlessly. So many of our guests told us how wonderful the service was. Bartenders remembering their drink order each time they came up to the bar, wait staff was attentive during dinner and treated them as if they were at a restaurant. They didn't just drop the plate and disappear, things you don't experience at most weddings. Bernice and Karen were such a joy to work with and made the planning process a breeze. They offered their expertise, but really allowed you to make the decisions so it's exactly how you want it. They really make you feel like your event is the only one they are planning, and that yours is the most important. I can't recommend Feastivities enough, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/29/2013

Dan is AMAZING! Our wedding was perfect. Truly a dream come true in every way! From food to decor our event was exceptional! They worked so hard and succeeded our expectations in bringing our vision for our wedding day to life! Not only were we happy, our friends and family claimed our wedding was best they'd ever attended! We highly recommend you use Feastivities! Thanks for your hard work! xo Marie and Nick

Sent on 08/28/2013

AWESOME!!! That is the word I would use to describe Feastivities! Great food, great people, great service! We talked with Bernice most of the time and she was amazing! We never had a hard time getting a hold of her. She was always quick to call us back, and talk with us about any questions or concerns we might have had. Everyone raved about the food and the service at the wedding. They did such a great job and I would definitely recommend Feastivities to any future bride and groom!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Karen · Married on 05/04/2013

We had so many hiccups planning our wedding until we met Feastivities. Truly saved the day. My husband and I started to plan our wedding on our own and ran into many obstacles and then my sister told me about Feastivities. The food, presentation and their staff was outstanding. My friends are still talking about it. But the big diffrence between Feastivities and the other caterers is their creativity. Just loved Megan my event planner. She helped me with EVERYTHING.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Danielle from Feastivities did a great job on my wedding day. She was always very responsive to my emails and kept everything on track the day of the wedding. She made sure all the little details were just right and worked really well with my other vendors. All the food(especially the short rib) was amazing and the servers were very professional throughout the night. I really enjoyed the private tasting you have a couple months before the wedding. You get to choose from so many options and watch the chef make the food right in front of you. I would definitely recommend Feastivities to any bride!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2012

I would deffinately reccomend Feastivies to cater your event! We had our wedding at Stotesbury Mansion and Feastivities was the caterer. Bernice, Danielle and the rest of the Festivities crew were so fantastic to work with. They handled details that went way beyond the food. They coordinated with our DJ, Bakery and Florist to make sure the details of our wedding day were all synced up.

The food was outstanding! The food during cocktail hour and our dinner entrees were excellent. We had a few guests with special diets and certain foods they couldnt eat, and Feastivities went above and beyond creating special dishes just for them.

They were proffessional and friendly, and the staff the day of the event was outstanding

Sent on 02/24/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2012

Everyone at feastivities was wonderful to work with. The food was delicious & the staff on our wedding day were attentive & so nice! All our guests raved about the food & loved how we didn't do the usual sit down dinner. It was wonderful to work with Feastivities!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Nikki · Married on 02/18/2012

Feastivities is a wonderful company to work with. The representative we worked with (Liz) was absolutely amazing - very pleasant, easy going, flexible, knowledgeable and imaginative. The food tasting was full course sized - so plan to be stuffed with mouth-watering delicious meals. They included one tasting in the package and after the tasting, we decided to change one of our meal options (it had pork in it and we thought it might be better for our guests to leave it out). We weren't able to have another tasting without a fee, but we knew it would be delicious so we picked one without tasting and served it. Everything was delicious. Feastivities offers lots of rental services through Party Limited (I think - the one with the pig logo). Therefore, it's very easy to to one stop shop for everything you need -- tables, chairs, linens and Feastivities helps with advice and coordinating everything. We ended up having a credit on our account and Feastivities quickly refunded us the money. Feastivities will meet you at your venue location to make sure everything flows and make sense prior to the event.

Sent on 01/17/2013

derek · Married on 10/15/2011

Even though we couldn't LEGALLY get married in PA we had a commitment ceremony anyway. We used Feastivities. OMG they were FABULOUS. I couldn't be more happy. Well both of us. I guess I need to get used to that we are now WE not I. Anyway, I loved working with Stacy & Dan. They connected with what I wanted to do. The food was OUTSTANDING, the service was so attentive is was so wonderful. We used their decor company Offshoots- we just loved it. My mother was so happy with her flowers. I can't thank them enough. So well done.

Sent on 11/20/2011