FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

12 | Dallas, TX

12 Reviews for FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc.

1 User photo

FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc. 1

Tory · Married on 03/17/2018

Rhonda was my hero! I had no idea what I wanted or how to articulate it. Rhonda figured out what I like and brought the vision to life. Her creation embodied tradition, class, romance, and elegance. It was perfect for our ceremony and reception venue. Rhonda brings passion, pride, and commitment to her craft. She works directly with the bride and feels an intense responsibility for making the bride feel the magic of her special day. She doesn't stop until perfection is achieved. As an example, she met my niece/flower girl at our rehearsal dinner and perceptively noted that she is well established in her princess phase. In the overnight hours and morning before our wedding, Rhonda enhanced her flower girl bouquet to more grandly reflect the style of my 8-year old royalty-wanna-be. My niece couldn't have been happier. I can't thank Rhonda enough for everything she did for me, my husband, and my family throughout the entire process!

FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc. 2

Veronica · Married on 01/13/2018

Rhonda did a wonderful job for my daughter’s wedding!! She was able to make my daughter’s vision for her wedding a reality. The florals and decor were gorgeous!! Rhonda created a decorating plan for the wedding that made everything go very smooth. I have received numerous compliments on how beautiful everything was. And the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Rhonda and FD2 Custom Floral. Thank you Rhonda!!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

Rhonda is the absolute best! She knew the exact look I was going for within minutes of talking to her. She is the sweetest, most caring person and was an absolute pleasure to work with. When our wedding planner moved out of state she stepped in and went to all of our venue meetings with us and helped us with all of our big decisions. We couldn't have done it without her! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could've wanted and more. I would happily recommend Rhonda in a heartbeat to anyone!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolutely stunning flowers!!! I could not be more appreciative and impressed by Rhonda's work. I came to her about six months before my wedding with very little of idea of how to put my wants/vision into words. I knew what I didn't like, but wasn't so sure of express or pinpoint what I did like. Rhonda was patient with me and asked me a handful of questions. Miraculously she was able to decipher my answers and her flowers far exceeded what I ever dreamed! The flowers were breathtaking. I got married a year ago and I STILL get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding. My father built a wooden cross that served as the focal point for the ceremony and Rhonda was tasked with adorning it in flowers. This was my favorite thing she did - it was delicate yet unrestrained and perfectly incorporated greenery with beautiful flowers.
    Not only was she integral to the overall aesthetic of the wedding, but she also gave invaluable advice on a few other aspects of the day. On my wedding day, I knew the one person I could absolutely count on was Rhonda. Highly recommend!!

Cameron · Married on 04/10/2016

We can't say enough about how much we loved using FD-2 Floral and Rhonda as our Florist! From start to finish Rhonda helped us execute our vision and provide helpful insights on how to make everything that much better! Rhonda worked within our budget and was very transparent about costs and always let us know the most efficient way to do things. She got there well before our wedding planner and made sure to go above and beyond her job description. Do yourself a favor and call Rhonda just to meet her and get a consultation.

Barbara · Married on 04/09/2016

Rhonda created my daughters exact vision and went way above and beyond what we expected. She even offered to take my daughter with her to the wholesale flower market. She packaged up flowers for us at the end of the evening and suggested and took care of my linen additions even! It is the little things like this and the attention to detail that made Rhonda truly amazing! She did great and I recommend her.

Angel · Married on 11/21/2015

Rhonda is AMAZING! Seriously do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding now! She really goes WAY above and beyond your typical wedding vendor. She will meet with you in person, multiple times, to ensure she has every detail exactly right. She has many years in the business and can offer great advice on how to make your day perfect and exactly what you envision - actually, BETTER than what you envision. She really is the ultimate professional and can work with you on your budget, timing, floral choice, decor, really anything you desire she can make it happen. I couldn't have been happier with Rhonda and her team, I would highly recommend.

Rhonda is a fantastic florist!! I was able to tell her a budget and a vague idea of what I wanted and she made it happen. I do not know much about flowers and she figured out exactly what I would like through our meetings. The flowers were beautiful and everything was taken care of between the church and the reception. She decorated our reception venue beautifully. Rhonda is great to work with and incredibly talented!

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

We were on a strict budget for our wedding, and I could not be happier with the results from FD2. Rhonda was superb in listening and giving accurate suggestions. The table arrangements were exquisitely perfect for our color and travel theme (blue tones). I highly recommend both Rhonda and Amy for any wedding event. Their professionalism and creativity are spot on!

Kay · Married on 06/19/2015

FD2 was beyond amazing!!! Rhonda exceeded our expectations , wonderful to work with and has a true gift in flower design! My daughter's' wedding was absolutely beautiful and romantic... And Rhonda didn't just stop with the flowers! She added fairy lights which gave an intimate and love story feel .. She surrounded the grounds with live flowers which I thought was perfect - she located and worked with other vendors to make my daughter's' dream wedding a reality! Like I said... Beyond amazing !!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/03/2014

Rhonda went above and beyond for my wedding and I was in awe of the amazing work she did. She listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it better than I could have dreamed. She pays very close attention to detail and you do not have to worry at all on your big day. Thank you so much for making my wedding look gorgeous, it would not have been the same without your work!

Monica · Married on 06/28/2014

Rhonda went above and beyond for the flowers for my wedding. She worked with my budget and was still able to give me the elegant, romantic vision I always had. She was creative with the arrangements and was able to make it look like I spent way more than I actually did. Would 100% recommend! Thank you Rhonda for making my day PERFECT!