Faye's Faith Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/15/2020

Best Photographer!!

Faye is awesome! So far she has done my engagement photos, which turned out perfect! I can’t wait for her to shoot my wedding! 😊
    Tara Married on 10/19/2019
    I used Faye’s Faith Photography as a gift to my best friend for her wedding day. Faye was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process and was very flexible with changes, even when the date got pushed up three months early (turns out my bbf was pregnant!)! She was extremely quick to answer all messages (even when she was on vacation!) and even showed up early for the wedding day! She was so sweet and made us all feel totally at ease during the photo lineup and we were able to get every picture in that we wanted due to her expertise, even though we ran nearly 30 minutes behind schedule! The photos turned out absolutely beautiful and were ready in just a few short weeks! We had also order some prints from her as well and I was truly blown away when they arrived! The quality of the prints and the quality and care that was put into the packaging literally took my breath away! If you are looking for a sweet, professional, quality photographer at an extremely reasonable price for your big day or any other special occasion, I would HIGHLY recommend Faye! You will not be disappointed!

- Tara Altman
    Megan Married on 06/03/2017
    I learned about Faye through my venue and from the second we met her I knew she was perfect for our wedding. Faye truly goes the extra mile to make sure your photos are amazing and gives a lot of ideas about engagement shoot and style, things I really don't know about. When it comes down to professionalism and personality she is amazing! Faye helped me figure out my timeline and just really was so helpful through it all. I couldn't praise her more, Her quality of work is amazing and she is a awesome person who puts it all into her business. If you are looking for a photographer for your big day she is your women and wont let you down!
    Jessica Married on 05/27/2017
    My fiance and I are beyond excited to have Faye photograph our wedding day in May. We spent quite a few months researching photographers in our area and knew we wanted someone local, with a special talent and someone who connected with us. I met Faye at a bridal show in Port St. Lucie and couldn't wait to chat again and introduce her to Zach. He, of course, instantly liked her too! We honestly adore Faye. Her beautiful photos speak for themselves but her kindness, her work ethic, and overall personality is what truly won us over. My future husband tends to be a little camera shy and she had the ability to help his loving personality shine in our photos. Timeliness, professionalism, thoughtfulness, etc...you name it. She's got it. I can't imagine using anyone else for our wedding day, let alone anyone else for photos period moving forward. We plan to keep Faye around indefinitely in hopes of her photographing a new addition to our family in the years to come. We just love her!
    Ashley Married on 11/26/2016
    You do an amazing job! You definitely make your clients feel comfortable. You are very professional and you have a passion for what you do. Excellent photographer.
    Jessica Married on 04/30/2016
    Marti is an amazing person and photographer. Our photo shoot was so fun. I highly recommend her for any occasion. We are so blessed to have had her be apart of our special day !!! Thank you Fayesfaithphotography
    Monique Married on 04/02/2016
    The attention to details and vision behind the posing was perfect! Everything went very easy with her and the pictures came to us exactly when she said which was very quick.
    The best part was the Delivery of the final product ... I won't spoil but the beauty is definitely in the details and she provided the pictures with a little gift I will keep forever.

Thank you!
    Angeli Married on 03/03/2016
    {Vendor Review by: Love Promoted | Wedding Liaison & PR} Had the pleasure of working with Amanda, with Faye's Faith Photography, when a client of mine hired her for wedding photography. I noticed how she really connects with her clients to deliver photographs that capture genuine feeling in an artistic way. She gets all the wedding details while making sure you are comfortable and able to enjoy your wedding day-- this creates images that are photojournalistic and natural.
    Melanie Married on 06/13/2015
    Amanda was flexible and punctual. She also made me feel super comfortable.
    Alexandra Married on 08/01/2016
    She is really professional and the photos turned it great!!!