Favors You Keep Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Favors You Keep

5 Favors You Keep Reviews

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2012

Stephanie listened to my ideas and spent time showing me several selections until I found the perfect one. She was full of ideas and gave me lots of information that was very helpful. They have several wedding favors to choose from and great ways to persoalize them.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Favors You Keep's reply:

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time. It is heart-warming to know that one's hard work is recognized. We love our customers!

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2012

WOW!!! Favors You Keep/ Works on Paper is fabulous!!!!!!!
    They really go above and beyond just wedding invitations! They do it all!!!! They are so nice! They are more than willing to help you have the most amazing experience!
    We truly LOVE working with them, they are so accommodating!
    Not only do they have beautiful selections of art for any need, but they allowed me to design my own work for my invitations! So I could add a little personal touch to the wedding! That made me really EXCITED!!!!! They seriously have any and everything that you could possibly need! They have so many amazing ideas and suggestions, they are a wealth of knowledge and we all appreciate everything that they did for us!
    Here are all the amazing things that Nancy and Stephanie did:
    *Save the Dates
    *Table numbers
    *Monogrammed towels
    *Cocktail napkins, Cake napkins
    *Seating Chart
    We also got a gorgeous monogrammed guest book and pen!!
    We received a gift of a cake knife and server!!!!!!!!!!!! (all from their store!!!!)
    They have EVERYTHING and you will really love them! They are such great people, and you will be in great hands! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
    Nancy and Stephanie, thank you so much for everything that you did for us, you helped make our wedding so perfect, and it would not have been the same without everything you both did!!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2012

We purchased our welcome bags from Favors You keep and we just loved them! We were able to customize them to our wedding colors, names and wedding date. We received several complements on the bags. The lady that took my order was extremely helpful and friendly. She helped me pick out the best color combination and gave me inside tips as to what fonts would ship faster than others. This was a great help as I was ordering these a bit last minute, and it saved me money on shipping.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2011

The favor bags, tissue and striped ribbon made my favors look picture perfect! I ordered these a few weeks before the wedding and couldn't wait to start putting them all together. My guests were in awe at how beautiful the bags were and they really made them feel welcome in our wedding town. Our bags were black with ivory logo and we used ivory tissue paper with a black/ivory striped ribbon to tie a bow on the outside of the bag. Their website gives you great ideas! Everything was well-priced and quality is perfection.

Toni · Married on 03/21/2009

3.0

My spouse is in the Army and this vendor has the cutest military themed candy favors and favor bags.