260 Reviews for Father James St. George

Single Religion (17)
Counseling (15)
Rehearsal (14)
Interfaith Ceremony (4)

What an amazing wedding led by Father James on May 26, 2018. My family was in awe of how amazing and professional he came across. They were also in shock I had a priest at my wedding outside. He was calming, attentive, and took care of all the details that made our day perfect. So perfect, my sister is using him for her wedding. 5 stars across the board and great value for the price we paid!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Jim officiated our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. He made it feel very personal and spontaneous. He is very charismatic and personalized the ceremony to us. After the ceremony a number of our guests commented on what a wonderful officiant Father Jim was. Father Jim made everything run so smoothly and was very helpful leading up to the wedding. Father Jim really made our day special - our ceremony was perfect!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Jim was great! He answers any questions we had through the process very quickly. He was early on our big day and got all our paperwork/ license taken care of. Our service was very beautiful, we got many compliments on his service and some people even wanted to recruit him for future weddings!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Jim did an amazing job officiating our wedding! We couldn't have been happier with him and the ceremony that he prepared with us. Father Jim was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. He was extremely responsive with all email correspondence and was very punctual and early for every meeting we had. We would absolutely recommend Father Jim to anyone who may be looking for an officiant!

Photo for Father James St. George Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Bill, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you've come to this page, and are looking at reviews to determine whether you should have Father Jim as part of the best day of your life, DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER. There is truly not much else I can say that these hundreds of reviewers haven't already said... but Father Jim not only made our ceremony one that us, nor our guests, will ever forget - but he has given us tools and advice that has made my husband and I fall deeper and deeper in love with each other ever since attending his pre-cana class. While it's not required to attend the pre-cana class, my husband and I felt like we were interested in at least going through the process and meeting Father Jim prior to our ceremony. It was a Sunday afternoon and while (unsurprisingly - because it poured on our wedding day too) on the day of the class it was raining and dreary and we really didn't feel like attending, we were SO GLAD WE DID! We spent a few hours with Father Jim, and he had us laughing, learning, crying, and feeling every emotion in between, and we both left feeling renewed and rejuvenated! Those few hours brought my now husband and I even closer together (if possible) and has helped us through the final stages of wedding prep as well as the hurdles we've had to face together since our wedding one month ago! I highly recommend adding this to your package if you are able!
As for the ceremony - "wow" is really all I can say. Heartfelt, truthful, and special are just some of the words that come to mind when I think of everything Father Jim had to say on our day. SO many of our guests approached us after the ceremony/wedding day complimenting us on everything but especially pointing our how unique and beautiful our ceremony was. They loved Father Jim *almost* as much as us, because I think we loved having him there the most! Seriously, have Father Jim at your wedding and you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion

We could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony! Father Jim was there for us every step of the way. His responsiveness, professionalism, guidance, and calming presence made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable. He answered every question we had and crafted the most intimate and beautiful ceremony layout that our guests are still talking about! Simply put, we cannot say enough good things about Father Jim and we would recommend him to any couple!

Profile Picture Bob, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing! We can’t thank you enough. He is responsive, professional, and has a wonderful energy which added so much to our big day! I would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant than Father Jim for our wonderful wedding day! He brought such a bright charisma to our ceremony it was like we had known him forever! In a day where it is so tough to find a Catholic priest to be an officiant at an off-site venue (at a Golf Course), Fr. Jim did an amazing job and made us feel welcomed the entire time. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars to really show how happy he made us on the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jim was more then we could of ever asked for. All of our guests were telling us how much they loved him and our ceremony. He has a great delivery which will suit any couple! We attended his marriage prep class and it was only one day and very enjoyable he is pretty funny and real. We would recommend him to anyone! We wish him all of the best. God bless!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are thrilled that Father James was able to officiate our ceremony. He communicated all of the details to us and was helpful from the start of working with him and has continues to be very helpful after with how to go about name changes. James warned us that he did not enjoy heights, we were married outside on the 13th floor, but he did let that bother him. Father James is very nice and reassuring, he made the ceremony personal. It would not have been the same without Father James.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

In Father Jim, we found authentic support, relatable wisdom, and a great sense of humor through not one but two major life events (marriage and our son's baptism). He's so amazing that we traveled from Providence, Rhode Island to have him officiate both our wedding and the baptism. We only wish he and St. Miriam's was closer. We highly recommend Father Jim along with the amazing staff/team at St.Miriam's.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jim was amazing!! We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. We got to build our ceremony with him to make it feel like it was truly just ours. We said our own vows, which was very important to me and something I now treasure the most. Father Jim did a great job at orchestrating everything. I never felt uncomfortable. It was extremely hot outside and we were out there for no longer than we had to be, which my husband loved because he was in a suit. I can't say enough good things about Father Jim and would highly recommend him to any Bride!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father James St. George was absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married on May 19th and had our rehearsal on May 18th. He made us feel so comfortable at the rehearsal that we had no worries for our big day. He's so kind, funny, and extremely helpful. Our guests loved him and said they felt like he knew us years prior to our wedding because he gave that feel. We would absolutely recommend him to everyone. Your day will be so special if you allow Father James St. George to be a part of it.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Catholic

Words cannot begin to describe how incredible Father James ceremony service was. We were getting married out of town which increased our nerves from never meeting him, but we felt like he knew us our entire lives. He made the rehearsal and the ceremony stress free, enlightening and helped us along when our nerves set in. He even cracked some light hearted jokes which everyone always enjoys. We received numerous compliments about his services and we could not be more happy. He even helped me tie my shoe when I was unable to do so. He is a MUST HAVE at your wedding.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic

Flexible ceremony options - having a priest was very important to me but Father also worked with our unique style to be sure it was exactly what we wanted. It was perfect and we got so many compliments on our ceremony. He is truly special.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Catholic, Single Religion

Fr. Jim was incredible. Super responsive leading up to the wedding and really helpful. At the wedding the ceremony was great and he was funny amd relaxed. I heard a bunch of compliments from our guests about how great he was. I would highly recommend Fr. Jim

Profile Picture Eric, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jim was absolutely perfect! He was very flexible with meeting and working out all of our details! Very relaxed and easy going but also extremely professional. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Profile Picture Brianna , 3/24/18, 1 Review

Father James saint George was excellent and I would
highly recommend him for your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was raised Roman Catholic, and we knew we wanted our wedding ceremony to have a Catholic feel outside of a church setting. As soon as we met Father Jim, we knew he would be our officiant. He is the kindest, most loving, and genuine priest we have ever met. His guidance converted my husband to Catholicism and let us to become parishioners of his parish. Our wedding ceremony is still being talked about by our family and friends for how touching and memorable Father Jim made it. We can confidently say that he was not only our officiant, but a true lifelong friend. We look forward to seeing him at mass every week, and encourage anyone interested to contact him. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephani, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Msgr. Jim is an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did we have a solid foundation through his marriage PREP, he put his personal touch in the ceremony and everything was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more! I have heard from multiple people that they would go back to the church because of how great he is. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot compare to the way Father Jim made us feel during the entire wedding process. Warm, down to earth, and relateable, he made us feel excited from the beginning. During our initial meeting, we not only discussed our vision for the big day, but traded stories about the affection we had for our dogs and families. Father Jim, told us from the start that he loves weddings...and it really showed. It truly was an honor working with him and an absolute success!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Gina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

Father Jim was wonderful! I sobbed through my entire ceremony because it was so beautiful and it was in large part because of his beautiful words. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jim is the best! We met him at his Parish to talk about our vision for our wedding, and he was wonderful. We booked shortly after meeting with him because my husband and I both felt he would make our day special. He helped us to customize our ceremony, and was very accessible when we had questions/concerns and to make adjustments. I can not say enough good things about him!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We would recommend Father Jim to anyone! Provided a beautiful ceremony that was memorable and filled with emotion. He was very accommodating and helped us through the entire journey.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews