Father Bruce G. Douglas Reviews

Father Bruce G. Douglas 5
Father Bruce G. Douglas 6
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Lussier · Married on 11/30/2018

Nothing short of perfect!

Father Bruce was the best! He was responsive, accomodating and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better for our day. If you have the pleasure of working with him, you won’t be disappointed!

Megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding 11/17/18

We couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. Father Bruce was so easy to work with and he truly makes me ceremony so special. Everything was so beautiful and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Father Bruce is a fantastic guy, very considerate and we were happy to have him officiate our wedding.

Jacklyn Mccarthy · Married on 11/04/2018

Father Bruce

Father Bruce was amazing. I planned my wedding in two weeks and he was still able to go above and beyond for us. He makes you feel comfortable and stress free. Highly recommend him! Great person.

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

Father Bruce Douglas is FABULOUS!!!! Do not hesitate to make him your officiant, he was perfect in every way!!!!! Really special and beautiful ceremony, he's such a kind and caring soul and we are very happy to know him and have had him as our officiant! Wonderful person, wonderful officiant! All around excellent!!!!

Kimberly Don · Married on 10/16/2018

Warm, caring Priest

Father Bruce is a kind, calm priest who will bring a sense of peace to your wedding ceremony.

Father Bruce G. Douglas 7

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn’t have pick anyone better to marry me to the love of my life. Very professional and always there to answer any question we had. Highly recommend Fr. Bruce if you are getting married.

shannon · Married on 09/16/2018

Father Bruce was amazing! We couldn’t imagine having anyone but him officiate our wedding! He is so down to earth, from our first meeting with him until wedding day he made you feel totally comfortable. We have had multiple compliments from our guests about how great the ceremony was. So glad we found Father Bruce and highly recommmend him!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

We recommend Fr Bruce. He was sincere, kind and gracious and has made it clear we can reach out to him in times of need. He made our wedding special and we felt blessed in the eyes of God. It was all we expected and more. GOD BLESS! We are so very happy to have had him officiate our special day.!!
    Lauren and Jorge Canizares

Bianca · Married on 09/07/2018

Father Douglas is an extremely kind, open minded and genuine person; his enthusiasm for life and marriage kept my (new) husband and I excited throughout the whole planning process, and we always looked forward to seeing him or talking with him. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. He was so helpful with everything. Thank you for everything Father, love Mr and Mrs Bates.

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2018

Working with Father Bruce was one of our favorite parts of our wedding. He was so kind, caring, and compassionate throughout the entire planning process. He was also humorous and always knew how to guide us. He was happy to answer any question, no matter how small. My husband and I often talk about how blessed we were to find him, and how much we enjoyed working with him and sharing our beliefs with him. We highly recommend working with Father Bruce. You will know, as we did, that he is the best choice for your wedding once you meet him.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2018

Fr. Bruce made our ceremony beautiful and special. My, now, husband was home from active duty and we decided to get married while he was home for his short leave. Bruce was able to work with us in scheduling and location (we planned everything within a week!). Having our marriage recognized in the Catholic Church was very important to both of us and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to perform the ceremony. There aren't enough words to thank Fr. Bruce.

Father Bruce G. Douglas 8

Celia · Married on 04/27/2018

We had the best experience with Father Bruce. He made us very comfortable and we were so happy that he could accommodate our wedding and marry us outside of the church! He made our day very special!!

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Father Bruce. He is very kind and understanding. From the minute we met him, we knew we wanted him to marry us. We highly recommend him to officiate a wedding.

Victoria · Married on 02/10/2018

Father Bruce officiated our wedding and it was wonderful - beautiful ceremony!!! From the beginning, Father Bruce provided all the necessary information and answered all of our questions. My husband and I are so grateful we chose Father Bruce!

Thanks so much!!!
    Victoria & Andrew

Jeffrey · Married on 10/28/2017

Fr. Bruce was fantastic through the entire process - from our first conversation, through planning, logistics, selection of readings and particularly on the day of the ceremony. We took the sanctity of our ceremony very seriously and he helped to educate us about how to prepare. He's a steady hand to count on during an anxious time and we are thrilled that he could officiate for us. We received a number of compliments about the ceremony and our group was well prepared as a result of his planning and communication. You can't go wrong with Fr. Bruce. J & M 10/28/17

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Father Douglas was such a pleasure to work with! He responded quickly to my e-mails and if we needed to meet in person, he was very accommodating. On the date of our wedding he was there an hour early to ensure all went smoothly. If you’re looking for a wonderful priest to officiate your wedding outside of a church, Father Douglas is definitely the one!! Thank you SO MUCH!!

J · Married on 10/08/2017

10-8-17
    Father Bruce made our wedding ceremony extremely special as we were able to have a Catholic ceremony at a location outside the church. Our family members of the Catholic faith thought this was fantastic. Father Bruce made us feel comfortable right away and allowed our brothers be apart of the ceremony by doing the readings. Father Bruce is extremely organized and allows you to make the ceremony special to you while staying in the Catholic ceremony format. He makes the ceremony intimate, which is exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful.

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Father Bruce is absolutely wonderful! He is so attentive to your wishes and feelings regarding your wedding ceremony. He put my husband and myself at such ease! We had the most beautiful ceremony thanks to Father Bruce. We are so happy he was our officiant! We would highly recommend him!

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

Father Bruce is amazing! He is not only incredibly kind, but also very accommodating and goes out of his way to make sure your wedding runs perfectly. He came to our Rehearsal the night before to run through everything (which doesn't usually happen) and was early to both the rehearsal and the wedding. My husband is Catholic, but I am not religious so finding Father Bruce, who was still willing to marry us (outside of a church) was incredible. I absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Kerri · Married on 09/30/2017

Father Bruce was amazing to work with. He was very professional, honest and upfront .

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

I would give Father Bruce 10 stars if I could. I consider myself a spiritual person, but did not want to get married in a church. My (now) husband and I decided to get married at a brewery because we are both very into craft beer. Father Bruce brought the religious element to the ceremony, but we were able to have it at our dream location. I couldn't ask for more. As far as preparation for the big day, he makes everything extremely turnkey by providing plenty of resources to decide the style of ceremony (mass or non-mass) and choose the readings. He also provides 'topics to discuss before walking down the aisle' which lead to a fun and honest date night of open discussion between my husband and me. As for the wedding ceremony itself, the proof is in the reactions we received. After the ceremony, I had guest after guest coming up to me saying that it was the 'most beautiful ceremony that had ever attended'. This meant the world to me - most weddings you hear about the food or the DJ or the drinks. But for guests to truly enjoy what the wedding is all about (ie GETTING MARRIED!) was such a blessing. We truly have Father Bruce to thank for that.

Father Bruce G. Douglas 9
    Father Bruce G. Douglas 10
    Father Bruce G. Douglas 11

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

Father Bruce Douglas was absolutely amazing. He is very kind, caring, and personable. He gave us a beautiful ceremony and I will never forget it!

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Father Bruce married us last weekend, and it was truly a blessing to have him. From our first meeting with him we knew he was a great choice. Coming from a strict catholic family and my husband being non religious, finding a minister to marry us with the blessing of the church was difficult. Father Bruce shared with us his story and we felt like we knew him for a long time. Our venue did not provide assistance with the rehearsal but Father Bruce willing put on his wedding coordinator hat and helped walk us through the ceremony the day before. Day of everything went smoothly! Father Bruce is also very photogenic and you can see his glow for marriage in the photos. Thanks for making our day so special

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2017

It was a great experience working with Father Bruce! He was always pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. He performed a beautiful ceremony which was tailored to exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommended Father Bruce!

Father Bruce G. Douglas 12