Fashion Face Reviews

41 | Houston, TX

41 Reviews for Fashion Face

Colleen · Married on 10/19/2013

Casey was so sweet and I love my hair and makeup on my wedding day!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

I got my makeup done by Berkha, and she is amzing. The whole team at Fashion Face is very helpful. They use quality products and give you the look you want. I would recommend Fashion Face to every bride.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Sabeen · Married on 06/22/2013

Cannot even BEGIN to describe how beautiful I felt on my wedding day because of Fashion Face!! Thank you so much Berkha! I've never received sooo many compliments. I had many people coming up to me to tell me that I was the most gorgeous bride they had ever seen! What I love was that I hadn't even done a test trial and you could trust in her skills to make you beautiful. Thank you again soooo much!

Sent on 08/01/2013

kristen · Married on 06/15/2013

Fashion face was a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and will bring as many consultants as you need to your venue day of. Their whole staff is extremely talented and very willing to work with you to capture the exact look you want. They made the experience very fun and relaxing!

Sent on 06/28/2013
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 02/23/2013

We had Tatianna and Shannon on my wedding day. I had all my bridesmaids and my mom get their hair done and a few girls got their makeup done. We had a blast the entire time and everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 03/06/2013

christy · Married on 12/30/2012

i felt as beautiful on the outside as i did on the inside! these are pros! ive had my hair and makeup done at other places before but never like this. this was a tag team power make over! i looooved the experience! very focused, strategic, and know how to work with what the client has. i was afraid that i wouldnt look or feel beautiful because i had not reached my weight loss goal- but i quickly got over that when i saw myself in the mirror! i loved my look and im still getting compliments to this day! in fact i loved them so much ive been driving 3 hours to their location to get several other services done (threading, permanent makeup). i love fashion face and so will you!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

I can't thank you enough for the OUTSTANDING service!!! Fashion Face exceeded my expectations. Salina at the front desk was more helpful and kept in touch for my followup appointments. As far as hair/makeup goes ask for Lindsey... I truly felt like a princess and never have looked better. She does a fantastic job! All the bridesmaids: A++++

THANK YOU FASHION FACE!! I WILL BE SURE TO RECOMMEND YOU:))

Sent on 12/07/2012

Bev · Married on 12/01/2012

Lindsey did a great job on my hair and make up. Her work is perfection.. I recommend Fashion Face and ask for Lindsey !! She is the best !!!

Sent on 12/15/2012

DeAnne · Married on 08/27/2012

Lindsey does outstanding make up.. Fashion Face is blessed to have her as an employee !

Sent on 12/15/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2012

My maid of honor reached out to this company for me and they responded back fast and in our budget range. They did such an amzing job, and if someone didnt like something they had no problem fixing it. All of my girls looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Nida · Married on 06/23/2012

I got my wedding makeup done from Berkha at Fashion Face. I went through almost a dozen trials in between Houston and New York (my hometown), before deciding on Berkha. When I went into see her a week before my wedding, she set me up with a whole Bridal package at the salon which was amazing. My skin was glowing!! My makeup on my wedding was stunning - it was exactly what I had envisioned! Not only is Berkha an exquisite makeup artist, she has the ability to keep brides calm among all the varying opinions of friends and families and chaos right before the wedding. My pictures and video look fabulous - I couldn't be more pleased! I would fly her out to do my makeup here in New York :) Thanks Berkha!

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2012

Fashion Face was very professional from beginning to end! I really enjoyed my make up and hair artist. I wanted a more beautiful me for the day of and that is what I got! My hair was perfect and exactly what I wanted! My moms hair and make up was amazing, and my sisters makeup was wonderful! They did such a wonderful and consistent job! I have and will continue to refer them! Thank You Fashion Face!

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • ushna

ushna · Married on 12/23/2011

I absolutely loved my make up and hair on my wedding day, and so did everyone else! Berkha is amazing at what she does, and knows exactly how to make you shine on your big day! I recommend her to anyone and everyone looking to get their make up done for any occasion. She is such a sweetheart and listens to exactly what you want and will deliver it professionally. Tatyana did my hair, and she understood exactly the look I was going for. This team is one of a kind together, and you would be completely nuts to not book them!!

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • jalpa

jalpa · Married on 12/17/2011

Fashion face was awesome they made me look different each day of my event...they were very flexible and their service was amazing! I would totally recommend fashion face and I will be using them in future!

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • Z

zarina · Married on 09/17/2011

"Berkha & Tatyana "!!!!! I wanted to THANK YOU soooo much!! You guys made me look great and it's all thanks to your team !! You guys are soooo awesome at what you do and I would recommend you to anyone - seriously I'm so glad I went with you bc EVERYTHING was perfect even that damn heavy dupatta didnt move the whole night. Thanks soo soo sooo much!!! "

Sent on 04/04/2012

lina · Married on 06/25/2011

FASHION FACE IS THE BEST MAKEUP & HAIR ARTIST COMPANY AROUND! Where do I begin?! Berkha and Tatyana was AMAZING! They did an absolutely phenomenal job on my makeup and hair and I couldn't have asked for anything more. These ladies are amazing at their job and their attention to detail is what sets them apart from everyone else. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and that is exactly what I got! I can't imagine anyone else doing my make up and hair for such a special day. Not only was I thrilled with it, but my friends and family couldn't stop talking about what a fabulous job they did. Even after so many months i still get so many compliments about my makeup and hair on my wedding day . I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Tina · Married on 06/05/2011

Fashion Face were wonderful.... from the first time we spoke on the phone, to our trial session with my daughter we loved them...

They made my beautiful daughter simply breathe taking!!! !

On her special day, they not only had the 2 of them come but brought 3 or 4 others to help with the entire bridal party. We felt so very special. They were fabalous with hair and make-up.

Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Laura · Married on 05/28/2011

Fashion Face was very friendly from day one and very helpful! I would highly recommend using Lauren, she made me look beautiful !!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Y

yasra · Married on 03/12/2011

Berkha's makeup is flawless. You dont have to tell her anything n yes loved her hair stylist.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/11/2011

Lauren and her team are amazing! They did hair and makeup for me and my entire bridal party, everyone was so pleased. We got so many compliments, and the makeup looked beautiful in all of the pictures. I highly recommened Fashion Face!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Bridget · Married on 10/09/2010

Lauren was wonderful to work with and did a perfect job on my makeup!! She knows her stuff!!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Fashion Face's reply:

Bridgett! You are so sweet! Thank you much for all your support ;) You were awesome and hope life brings you & yours much joy! Call us if you ever need our help. We're here for ya!!

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2011

Lauren did a great job, as did the rest of the hair/make-up team!!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Annette · Married on 11/19/2011

Thank you you were awesome!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Judy · Married on 04/02/2011

I loved my makeup!! I felt like the most gorgeous & beautiful bride ever! So many ppl complimented my makeup & mentioned how natural it looked. My hair as well, I added extensions & I felt sexy & glamorous! They did a great job! A little on the pricey side, especially my extensions but Im glad I did it all.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Sobia · Married on 01/20/2012

3.5

I got my make up done from berkha and hair with natalie. They both were AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made my wedding and reception wonderful..!!!! Thank you both for your extraordinary service. You guys made my big day even more beautiful!!! :)

Sent on 02/23/2012