Fascinating Sounds and Video Productions Reviews

4 | Hamburg, NY

4 Reviews for Fascinating Sounds and Video Productions

Joe was amazing. My family loves to dance and having a good DJ was a must. He got people on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. He was there before anything started and one of the last people to leave. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Christine · Married on 07/06/2012

Joe was phenomenal. He really knew how to get the party going and really had a way with people. In just a few ours he had everyone on the dance floor (and even on top of the bar!). Our guests said how much fun they had and said they never had that much fun at a wedding before. We have Joe to thank for that. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

Joe was my DJ and the owner, he is so much fun and really got the party moving. He was always there through the process to answer my questions and put my worries at ease. He also did my ceremony and he knew exactly when to start and stop songs and what songs would work in the moment. He did a great job!

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2011

3.5

We went with Fascinating Sounds because of the reputation for professionalism and also because it is a family friend who runs the business. They are a little bit more pricey than some other DJ companies out there, but we knew they would be excellent the day of and would make it evtertaining for the guests. The DJ (Fritz) is very energetic and interacts with the guests great! My only issue was that the response time to some questions we asked was a little slow - but they did get back to us at some point. Value is only a 4 because the price was a little higher than others. If you want a DJ that knows their stuff, knows how to please a crowd, and don't mind paying a little extra for that piece of mind - then this company is for you!

Sent on 08/25/2011