Fasan Florist Reviews

Fasan Florist 3
Fasan Florist 4
Fasan Florist 5

Katrina · Married on 08/15/2015

I live in Milwaukee, WI and even though they are based in Illinois the responsiveness and information they provided was like I was working with a local florist. We got married in August and my mom was slightly concerned with the commute from Illinois to Wisconsin with the hot weather, Maggie assured us the flowers would be just fine - and they were plus some. I have never seen flowers look so fresh at a wedding - they looked like they were just cut and handed to us. I would recommend Fasan Florist to anyone anytime they need any type of flowers!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

My husband and I were incredibly pleased with our experience working with Fasan Florist. We worked with Maggie and Cesar, both of whom were incredibly professional, helpful, and willing to work within our limited floral budget. The bouquets, centerpieces, and altar arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the created the perfect feel for our Bridgeport Art Center wedding. Fasan Florist was also incredibly flexible - at the last minute we realized it would be nice to have a corsage for a great aunt, and Maggie added it to the order, kindly saying it was no problem at all. For the couple looking for beautiful, affordable flowers and hoping to work with sincerely helpful and professional florist, I highly recommend Fasan.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Julia · Married on 05/23/2015

We worked with Maggie at Fasan Florist. She was professional, flexible, fun to work with and provided beautiful flowers! We would recommend her to any couple looking for wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jon · Married on 05/02/2015

Where do we begin thanking Fasan for the absolutely stunning array of flowers to decorate the most important day of our lives. The team at Fasan just blew us away with the suggestions and availability of such a variety of colors and sizes on all of the arrangements. You just don't think of how the flowers will move you on that special day until they show up, open the packages and you almost lose it at how the similarities of the flowers just mock that of the vast emotions about to take place. The flowers were FRESH, VIBRANT, and most of all ON TIME! The employee that brought the flowers was very respectful and helpful with the specific needs of our prearranged ideas of what and where we wanted special pictures taken and such. You feel bad at the end that all of these flowers still have a week of life left in them. So we snagged a few for the house and they lasted every bit of a week. Great value, reliable service and just the people you need to help your dream day come true!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Colleen · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Fasan Florist for our wedding in May. We had a wonderful experience with them. Our flowers were beautiful and so much more than we expected!! We worked closely with Maggie, who was great! She was not only very professional, but also very flexible and understanding of our needs and our budget. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist! The floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres made such a beautiful impact and we received so many compliments. We highly recommend Fasan Florist!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Allison · Married on 10/10/2014

Fasan's Florist has beautiful flowers! They are very easy going and it is nice that it is a family business. My favorite thing was how Fasan's allows you to come in after you book them and will make your bouquets so you can approve them and see them before your wedding day. My flowers were perfect! They worked with my budget and were very helpful.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Saima · Married on 09/12/2014

I worked with Maggie at Fasan Florist for my wedding, and I could not be happier with the results. They're very reasonably priced. I looked at them and at another "higher end" florist in a trendier neighborhood, and I was quoted TWICE as much by the fancy florist for the exact same items. Maggie will work closely with you to get it right, and she's VERY good with communication. You will never feel neglected.

I had very specific ideas about what my flowers should look like (I showed Maggie some inspiration photos from Pinterest), and with a few consultations, I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I ordered a bridal bouquet, (4) bridesmaid bouquets, (10) boutonnieres, (2) wrist corsages, (11) centerpieces, and (2) large arrangements. Every single item was gorgeous and carefully considered. The flowers have also really lasted. My wedding was three days ago, and my bridal bouquet and the centerpiece I kept still look as beautiful as when they were delivered. My mother brought the large arrangements to her church (2 days after the wedding), and someone actually bought one of them from her!

Trust me, just go with Fasan Florist.

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2014

I called tons of florist, Fasan's was the most responsive and helped me until I found what it was I wanted. My wedding was on a Sunday and 30 miles from the city and they had no problem with prompt delivery.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Best florist! I used Fasan for our wedding in 2014 and continue to use them to this day! Our wedding flowers were everything we could imagine and more! Maggie is such a sweetheart and really puts your ideas into reality. I highly recommend Fasan!!

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2013

The flowers for my wedding were perfect; I received so many compliments on them! I was a bit picky and Maggie was so kind and patient with me. Thank you Maggie! I would recommend this Florist to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Fasan Florist's reply:

Yay Meghan!!! Congratulations, I'd love to see pictures when you have some...it was great working with you! Best wishes for a happy future.

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2013

Maggie and Sue were a delight. They listened to what I wanted and didn't try to up-sell. They created the bouquet of my dreams. Delivery to hotel was on-time. Absolutely no complaints. Thank you, Fasan!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Fasan Florist's reply:

So glad you liked everything, Congratulations on your wedding!!! Thank you for your kind words, we enjoyed working with you too!!!

Erin · Married on 08/31/2013

Maggie was an absolute joy to work with. She really listened to everything I had to say and had offered ideas when asked. It was great to see a mock up bouqet (bride and bridesmaids) and centerpieces. We were able to add and remove flowers without question. When I had a last minute change of heart all the staff was extremely kind and helpful. The flowers were breathtaking and nothing was missing. I loved the labels on all the flowers for the men and was so thankful that Maggie attached my grandmother's pearls to my bouquet (they were safe and secure). Fasan's exceeded any expectations I had for the flowers at our wedding and reception. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Fasan's to any engaged couple.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Fasan Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Erin, I hope you had a fantastic day, I'm sure you were a glowing bride and hope to see pictures when you get them!!!

Rebekah · Married on 08/31/2013

Where to begin...Fasan Florist did a spectacular job on my wedding flowers. From my bouquet to the centerpieces, everything was just gorgeous. Maggie was great to work with. She has great ideas that help when your head is full of million things that you are thinking about. I wish I could post pictures. Everything was breath taking. I still have people coming up to me telling me how beautiful the flowers were. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Fasan Florist's reply:

Yay! So great to hear, hope you had a fantastic time in Europe. Enjoy married life :)

Also, I just posted some pictures I had from your wedding :)

They did an amazing job for our wedding. The flowers were vibrant and beautiful.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Angela · Married on 10/13/2012

I absolutely love Fasan Florist. I used them for my wedding in October if 2012 and I was in love with my flowers. Everything came on time and exceeded my expectations. When meeting with the staff to discuss what I wanted they listened to my ideas and showed me several options. Prices were very reasonable as I had shopped around and most other florists wanted more for less quality. Also this florist has been around for so long that my grandmother told me she used to by her flowers there back in the day.

Laura · Married on 07/14/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Fasan. I worked with Maggie and she was terrific. I loved that they do a floral "trial" so you can preview your bouquet. The flowers were great and they dropped them off on time and cleaned everything up afterwards. Great prices too! The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Brian · Married on 04/09/2011

Love Fasans. They provided better arrangements than any of the other florist we looked at and did it at a fraction of the price. They got everything exactly right and delivered earlier than scheduled. Our Wedding was beautiful thanks to the service they provided.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding flowers were designed by Fasan Florist and they did not disappoint! I worked with Maggie to find a perfect bridal bouquet based on my style and budget. About two months before the wedding, Maggie made a sample bouquet for me to make sure I loved the design before finalizing the order. Maggie was easy to work with, gave great suggestions, and made sure everything was delivered on time and without any trouble. The flowers were stunning and were very well priced.

Fasan Florist 6
    Fasan Florist 7
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Maggie at Fasan was amazing to work with. She really listened to what I wanted and make our wedding floral dreams come true. For great flowers and amazing value contact Fasan!

Fasan Florist 8
    Fasan Florist 9
    Fasan Florist 10
    Fasan Florist 11
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Our wedding is NYE 2016. We heard great things about this florist, especially Maggie, so I contacted them right away. They have their time slots mostly during the weekday in the mid afternoon but Maggie was kind enough to set aside a special time on a Saturday she was free. I gave her my inspiration picture and she said no problem. She was great and everyone there is friendly! They stressed how they are able to work with any budget we have. Cannot wait to see how my flowers turn out!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

Prior to planning my wedding, I knew very little about flowers. Maggie and everyone at Fasan were able and willing to help as much as I needed, and did a beautiful and thorough job of helping me to visualize and plan the flowers for my wedding. Prior to the wedding, they built bouquets and sample centerpieces based on discussions that we had had, and we used the samples as a just a starting point to get where we wanted to be. They even ended up reconstructing some of the "hardware" that we wanted to use in the centerpieces to fit my vision. They were conscious of my budget and tastes, and didn't pressure me on anything. Maggie and I went back and forth quite a bit on the phone and in emails (and met twice in person) - she is very flexible and willing to work with you. Delivery to Glenview was inexpensive, and the team was timely and did a beautiful job of setting up all of our centerpieces for the reception. Fasan was easily the best value of any florist that I looked at (and I have several friends who have said the same). On the day of my wedding, I thought that our bouquets and the room for our reception looked perfect.

Fasan Florist 12
    Fasan Florist 13
    Fasan Florist 14
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Fasan was great for providing the flowers for our wedding. We only had a general color scheme in mind, and Cesar was able to provide recommendations on the actual flowers and what was needed for our space without going over the top. Their prices were extremely reasonable and included deliveries to our church, venue, and parents' house. Maggie and her dad were delightful too. Responses by email were typically received within a few days.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alisha · Married on 09/10/2016

Maggie at Fasan was wonderful to work with. She was more than flexible with my budget and very creative to give me what I loved! She even personally delivered my flowers and provided a last minute addition. Would highly recommend. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Maureen · Married on 09/19/2015

Fasan was one of our favorite vendors from our wedding. Maggie was a delight to work with and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use them! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Diane · Married on 06/06/2015

Only met 1 time with the florist and all of the flowers were absolutely perfect for my wedding. I could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015