49 Reviews for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services

Clean Up (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Trinkets (1)
Vases (1)

Farm & Filigree was such a fantastic company to work with! From the moment I contacted Kristal regarding rentals for my wedding, she was so personable, friendly and responsive. I had a million questions and she was so accommodating and patient, sending me photos and going above and beyond to make sure I had all the rentals I needed. My wedding day design and vision came together so beautifully with her help! Her crew takes care of all the delivery and worked with all the other vendors to make sure everything was planned out perfectly. I also admire her large collection of rentals- there is something for every bride in every style! I would highly recommend Farm & Filigree based on the value and quality and how wonderful Kristal was to work with!!

Photo for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Review - Vintage Mantle - Farm & Filigree
Photo for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Review - Silver Goblets - Farm & Filigree
Photo for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Review - Wine Barrel - Farm & Filigree
Photo for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Review - Reserved Signs- Farm & Filigree
Photo for Farm & Filigree Vintage Rentals and Design Services Review - Large Easel - Farm & Filigree
Profile Picture Ellie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristal and Farm and Filigree was absolutely amazing. I found out last minute (one week!) that my original rental company could not deliver. I contacted her with anxiety and urgency, and she IMMEDIATELY responded. She asked me to put together a list of things I wanted and again, responded immediately that everything I wanted was in stock. She was professional, flexible, and unbelievably accommodating. I highly recommend her and her team! Not only was she responsive and helpful, but her selection is stunning and each piece is original.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets

We used this company for our ceremony chairs. i wanted 65 assorted vintage chairs to fit my bohemian themed outdoor wedding, and they totally delivered! We received countless compliments on the chairs and the way the contributed to the feel of our wedding. Would definitely recommend!! I researched multiple rental companies, and farm and filigree had the best selection for the best price.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

Farm and Filigree was outstanding! I rented mix and match chairs for my wedding. Kristal was quick to respond, flexible when I changed my numbers, and the delivery and pick up was a breeze.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs

I really enjoyed working with Kristal and her team. She was flexible and very responsive. The items I rented from them were beautiful and really helped make the wedding perfect! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Farm and Filigree were a dream to work with! They have so much great inventory, and pictures of every piece online! This was key for me since I was planning a North Carolina wedding from California. I used the three door screen as the "arch" for our ceremony and it was stunning. I rented all of my decor from Farm and Filigree for both the ceremony and the reception and everything turned out beautifully. The prices were more than reasonable, and the delivery and set-up was on-time and easy. I would recommend Farm and Filigree to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Delivery, Setup

Definitely use their pick-up and drop-off services, it makes everything go much smoother and they are super nice and easy to work with. Kristal is very easy to work with and super responsive via email and will definitely work with your schedule. I would definitely use this service again int he future!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ran across Farm & Filigree looking through wedding wire, and found perfect decor for my wedding. I knew I wanted something cute, but didn't know what, and was inspired by their beautiful decor and setup. I ended up getting a couch and table rented for some blank grass space at the venue. I found out later that they normally don't put furniture outside to keep it all clean and beautiful, but they were graciously accommodating and let me put it out there anyway, which was really awesome. They were fast to respond to, very accommodating, and had quick and smart delivery (they knew exactly where to position everything). I definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/16/16, 1 Review
4.7

Awesome staff to work with! Very organized, well thought out, great advice and suggestions on set up!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristal and her team have helped us bring our visions to life TWICE and in two different cities! She is absolutely lovely to work with and I can not recommend her enough. Good luck! xx

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Farm and Filigree has a great selection of vintage decorations for a wedding, and it's easy to browse their online inventory. The pieces were a great touch to our wedding and Kristal was great to work with. We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They have such a wide variety of beautiful vintage items! I used so many for my wedding ceremony and reception, and I regret nothing. They gave the wedding just the feel I was looking for. Many of the vintage pieces even had stories behind them!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Tables, Vases, Delivery, Setup

The rentals I used from Farm and Filigree added an amazing touch to the look of my wedding! I'm so glad that I decided to use them.

Profile Picture Hally, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Decor

Kristal of Farm & Filigree was great to work with. She was quick to respond to requests and very flexible among many changes to the rental order. The pieces we rented were vintage, in good condition and per what what was advertised. We will definitely use their service in the future.

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely loved everything I rented from farm and filigree! Kristal was so helpful with everything and was easy to contact when needed! Would recommend their services for any event!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Farm & Filigree worked with me and my venue to ensure that I didn't spend extra on the rentals. They also made sure that everything looked lovely. All the items were as described and Kristal was easy to reach via email.

Profile Picture Cory, 1/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Lounge Furniture, Delivery, Setup

She goes above and beyond any expectations I could have had. Thank you for helping in creating my dream wedding.

Profile Picture Joy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The doors and barrel from Farm and Filigree were the perfect finishing touches for our wedding backdrop! It was easy to pick out what we wanted online, and easy to finish up the contract/process once we were contacted by Kristal after filling out the online form. Set up and take down seemed to be a breeze, all handled very professionally! We are so glad we were able to work with them to put the perfect aesthetic touches together for our big day! Thanks F&F!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The venue that my wife and I chose to have our wedding and reception at actually included Kristal as our wedding coordinator. At the beginning of the wedding planning my wife and I didn't think that a wedding coordinator would be necessary but honestly without Kristal the day would have been a disaster. She made the entire process as easy as possible. She coordinated with all of the vendors at the wedding so we barely had to do anything besides just tell Kristal where we wanted things to go and how we wanted it to look. The day of the wedding we had to switch to our plan B since it was raining and Kristal was able to make this happen flawlessly and there was absolutely no stress on my wife or I to make any last minute decisions.

Kristal was the reason we had a beautiful and relaxing wedding and I would recommend her to anyone that actually wants to enjoy their wedding day!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our rentals from Farm and Filigree added the perfect ambiance and finishing touches to our Fair Barn wedding. We created a vintage seating area for guest photos, and also used some of the rentals for our welcome table and wooden shutters to display the escort cards. Kristal was so quick to respond and helped us reserve all the items we wanted. When one item (a blue wicker screen) was unavailable, she provided an extra pair of red shutters in place of it - it ended up serving as the perfect backdrop for our ceremony mantle which we also rented from them. They provided delivery and pickup from 2 hours away for a very reasonable price. We are so pleased to have found Farm and Filigree - their website is easy to navigate and items are as beautiful as the photos. Don't hesitate, definitely work with them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristal was amazing to work with. She listened attentively to the vision I had in mind for my wedding and eagerly assisted me in creating it. She went above and beyond by sending me suggestions of other pieces she thought I might like that would go well with our aesthetic, all without being pushy. She truly cares about her clients. The pieces we used were gorgeous--since she offers pickup an delivery we didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Winnie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

it was a pleasure working with Farm and Filigree. They were very professional. They made my wedding so beautiful. I would highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture User5569118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Krystal at Farm and Filigree through my day of wedding planner. Krystal put together my rental furniture for a lounge area at the wedding and then it morphed into the outside decorating and for a farm venue. Krystal has so many amazing pieces and an incredible eye for design. I thought she did such a great job! Farm and Filigree was also extremely reasonably priced. We loved everything she did!

Profile Picture Sheri, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented some items from Kristal of Farm & Filigree for my daughter's wedding and she was the wedding coordinator at the wedding venue we selected to have the wedding, Mountain View Farm in Rougemont, NC. Kristal was wonderful to work during the entire wedding planning, and the actual event. She was pleasant, professional, and organized. She made the process of planning the wedding, and it all coming together seem so simple. The week of the wedding, we had to rearrange our plans on location for the ceremony on the farm due to the weather. She helped my daughter "walk through" the day and assured us the change of ceremony site would still be as beautiful as we hoped it would be. We were very pleased.!! I rented the wine barrel bar which was a perfect fit with the rest of the rustic pieces we already had in place for the wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and she delivered and set up the items. This was especially nice. I would highly recommend using Kristal as a wedding planner plus renting wedding décor from Farm and Filigree.

Profile Picture Gail , 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely gorgeous rentals. I rented 2 church pews, the antique mantel, and a ton of milk glass vases and everything came spotless and ready to use. Very easy to work with and accommodating. If you're looking for unique vintage rentals at a reasonable price this is your place.

Profile Picture Alex , 5/24/15, 4 Reviews