Faraway Travel Group Reviews

Faraway Travel Group 1
Faraway Travel Group 2
Faraway Travel Group 3

Kahlil · Married on 01/01/2016

Sandy, my husband I would like to thank you so much for the travel arrangements you've made for our honeymoon....it was incredible! Excellence Resort in Cancun had everything and more.....all inclusive dining, entertainment, water sports, endless sunshine, and impeccable customer service! I was a little skeptical because all I could imagine was a "spring break" type of atmosphere, but it was nothing like it at our Adults-Only resort. They also offer many tours and excursions.....my husband and I were able to see one of the 7 Wonders of the World....the Pyramid at Chichen Itza! It was so amazing and so beautiful, and we were grateful to have the opportunity to see something so incredible. Thank you again Sandy....you can plan a trip for us any time!

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • Charles

Charles Manley · Married on 01/01/2016

Perfect Honeymoon

Sandy is the BEST travel agent in the business. Our perfect Honeymoon was made possible with her expertise and advice. She makes travel easy and fun!

Sent on 01/23/2019