Fantasy’s Travel Reviews

3 | Punta Cana, DO

3 Reviews for Fantasy’s Travel

Alvaro Fernandez · Married on 11/10/2018

Best service ever!

I booked with this company through the webpage of my friend Laura's wedding party and upon arrival at the airport we were treated to a beer and a smile.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Punta Cana Destination Wedding

Over the past year, my husband and me spent a lot of time and effort planning our Punta Cana destination wedding. We wanted to curate a very Dominican/Caribbean experience for all of our guests filled with unforgettable experiences and surprises. Ground transportation was one of the most critical and important services we wanted to help our guests with. We wanted a safe, attentive, quality yet affordable service and we made the best decision working with Fantasy’s Travel. They worked with us on establishing a great rate for all kinds of transfers. We set up a registration page on our website which was linked to their email and they coordinated all 138 of our guests transportation to/from PUJ to the resort (and some of our guests also flew into Santo Domingo, which is about 2.5 hrs away- they took great care of them!). On top of that, we wanted all of our guests to receive Presidente beer upon arrival and they made sure to bring an ice cold cooler filled with beer for everyone who arrived; telling our guests it was a warm welcome from the bride and groom. There were no hiccups and all of my guests loved the experience from their arrival to departure. Tremendous work by Fantasy’s Travel. They are who we will call whenever we need transportation in Punta Cana.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aa · Married on 11/10/2018

3.0

Wedding Experience

Hard to communicate with driver since we only speak English, but company was very responsive via whatsapp and in English. They were very accommodating and friendly. We had a flight mishap and had to rearrange pick up times and dates. They were there waiting for us at all locations and were there with no hesitation and no problem. It was $60 to/from PUJ which wasn’t bad for 2 people total. But was $278 to/from Santo doningo which I thought was a bit pricey for 2 people. A car rental for the day is only $100. I did ask if they can help us out going back to the airport and they took off -$30, which was very nice. Our driver stopped to get local food both ways which was AWESOME - we rly appreciated cheap homemade Spanish food from the side of the road (TAMARINDO) We bought our driver food to show our gratitude for stopping. Our driver played reggaeton music at our request and closed windows for AC.

Sent on 11/17/2018