Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

120 Reviews for Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear

Plus Size Gowns (2)
Customary (1)
Garters (1)
119 Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear Reviews

Everything was fantastic:) Joyce was so helpful and sweet. Had a great experience.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was amazing. Everyone was super nice and helpful. Great prices and clean inside as well. Highly recommend anyone looking for a dress to come here. They won't let you leave in something ugly and she will even help you get ready at the last minute if needed.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The people here are the BEST! They got both my groom and myself in the Perfect outfits in what seemed like minutes! Wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear were impeccable to say the least. Trying to plan a wedding from a different state and hoping your suits will fit on the day of your wedding can be stressful. When you choose Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear, you can set your worries aside. They were extremely helpful and made our wedding day the best! Thank you! -Dan.- Michigan

Profile Picture Dan, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a great experience and loved the people who helped my special day a reality

Profile Picture wynter, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We waited 21 years for our special day,our happiness was really achieved with all the love felt while we were getting fitted for our wonderful complete attire.GROOM AND BRIDE!!. The price was great which was in our budget, the no stress day was WONDERFUL. We have told all our friends and family , this place, these people ROCK!!!

Profile Picture patricia, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Joyce was extremely helpful in helping me find a gown that was flattering on my body type. She even offered to help me get dressed the day of my wedding since I didn't have anyone with me. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Fantasy Bridal to anyone.

Profile Picture C, 8/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this place has so much to choose from very nice people would use them again if needed

Profile Picture tena, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantasy bridal is amazing. I knew what I wanted and she made it happen! Very professional ! I felt so beautiful!! Made me feel special! The stage was amazing so I could see 3 views at once! I recommend this to all brides! Jewelry shoes etc. all included! Thanks for being so helpful for my special day! I'm 56, been married before but never wore a bridal gown until now! The look on his face when I walked down the aisle is something I will never forget !!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Super nice man jeff is so sweet. He definitely made our day with the suit for my fiance.

Profile Picture Carly, 6/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

The staff was very friendly, and helpful. I would recommend Fantasy Bridal& Formal Wear to all brides& grooms to be. The staff was great in making me feel like I was the only bride to be in the store, and helping me until I was completely satisfied. The staff was also great with my groom& son's tuxes. My husband and I thank the staff for being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture crystal, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

We were married on May 27th,2016.. My fiancee(now my husband) rented his tux from Fantasy Bridal..the staff was excellent.we were well pleased with service and quality..My veil was wrinkled during our trip down.Steam wouldn't release the wrinkles. We stopped here on the way to the chapel..they fixed my veil at no charge and it was my personal veil..they go above and beyond to be excellent at what they do..Thank you for making our wedding perfect..

Profile Picture Angela, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jeff and his wife are very helpful and courteous and knowledgeable. They had just moved into their new location and the service was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend them for all your wedding rentals. They even offered to steam my fiancee now mywife's veil even though it was not rented from there. They go above and beyond.
Jim Colquhoun

Profile Picture James, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They have so many gowns to choose from for your perfect day. They are awesome and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved working with them! My dress and my husband's tuxedo were perfect!

Profile Picture Shayla, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Groom, Rentals

I would recommend Fantasy Bridal to any couple in need of wedding attire. Joyce was so patient and helpful. She searched her inventory until we found just the right gown. She made sure that I had a nice pair of shoes and jewelry to match. Jeff did a great job in finding a handsome tuxedo for my husband. We were very pleased with the personable service.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This place is very professional and get out the door with what you need real quick and very friendly would definitely recommend going here

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you're wanting to get married in Gatlinburg...make sure you get your dress and tux here! These are the most humble, caring people I have ever met. They truly made our special day....special. After a very upsetting visit to "another" bridal rental in Gatlinburg. I walked into fantasy bridal crying my eyes out because of how badly I was treated down the street. As soon as I walked in, the gentleman came around the counter handed me a tissue and said "we won't treat you like that here..." And comforted me(a stranger) with a warm hug. Genuinely the nicest people I have ever encountered. Do not go anywhere else except Fantasy Bridal

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I give them 5 stars! Because I came in 4/9/16 from South Carolina with my mother and oldest daughter. Joyce was ready to help me from the moment I walked in. She looked at me and could tell my dress size (lol- that's experience). She told me to pick 3, which I did and none of which I loved...after trying the 1st 2, she could tell they were not what I really wanted. I explained to her my idea (in my head)--then here she comes with "THE DRESS" out of nowhere. I was in love. It was almost too small...but it fit! I was sold in less than an hour PEOPLE! She had the perfect tiara, shoes, necklace, earrings, and slip. I asked for the straps to be hemmed 1 inch. Came back 4/20/16 with my fiancé whom needed a vest and tie. She helped me dress because I had no one there but my 2 daughters (age 6 and 2) and my fiancé. She found his vest and tie in 10 minutes and we were out the door in 25 minutes on the way to our wedding! God BLESS her and Fantasy Bridal's huge selection. Our day was AH-mazing!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Rentals, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments

It was a wonderful experience! I was quoted that most dresses ranged in price from $125-$225. Almost every dress I looked at was $300 so that was slightly not what I expected but I found the perfect dress for my perfect day. And money is no object when it comes to happiness so we looked past the tag!! I believe we had a wedding dress and two tuxes picked out and out the door in less than 4 hours. I am a plus size so finding a dress to put all of me into that doesn't make me look like I am coming back out of it makes things a little more difficult but we did it, and the result was amazing!! Thank you so much for your services and I would definetly recommend your services to anyone heading to The Great Smokies for their special day!! Thank you again!

Profile Picture April, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They gave us great attention. Wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture User6628201, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Rentals

Very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6648812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

they are great joyce stayed why late to help us get it all right. also thanks to jeff. ya'll the best.
thanks so much tina & eric

Profile Picture eric, 3/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Customary, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Groom, Rentals

Great couple and the young lady there took her time with me and made sure I was satisfied for my special day

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fast friendly service. Good prices.

Profile Picture Thomas, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Bride, Groom, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals