Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear Reviews

120 | Gatlinburg, TN

120 Reviews for Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear

120 Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear Reviews

Simon · event on: 10/10/2014

Great enthusiasm and overall helpfulness can be found here. After driving through 30 minutes of start and stop traffic down the spur, I was fitted and out the door ready to pick up in only 15 minutes. When I picked up the tux, it was all ready and the jacket was even hemmed for my abnormal arm size. They also gave me until close on Saturday to bring the items back. Overall, it was a great experience for the homecoming festivities; they keep everything as stress free as possible.

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2017

Everything was fantastic:) Joyce was so helpful and sweet. Had a great experience.

Sent on 11/26/2016

You made our day with the review! Thank You

Sherry · Married on 10/08/2016

The people here are the BEST! They got both my groom and myself in the Perfect outfits in what seemed like minutes! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Sherry, Happy brides make us happy too!

Dan · Married on 08/26/2016

The staff at Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear were impeccable to say the least. Trying to plan a wedding from a different state and hoping your suits will fit on the day of your wedding can be stressful. When you choose Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear, you can set your worries aside. They were extremely helpful and made our wedding day the best! Thank you! -Dan.- Michigan

• W

wynter · Married on 08/13/2016

Had a great experience and loved the people who helped my special day a reality

Sent on 08/21/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding memories!

patricia · Married on 08/06/2016

We waited 21 years for our special day,our happiness was really achieved with all the love felt while we were getting fitted for our wonderful complete attire.GROOM AND BRIDE!!. The price was great which was in our budget, the no stress day was WONDERFUL. We have told all our friends and family , this place, these people ROCK!!!

C · Married on 08/03/2016

Joyce was extremely helpful in helping me find a gown that was flattering on my body type. She even offered to help me get dressed the day of my wedding since I didn't have anyone with me. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Fantasy Bridal to anyone.

tena · Married on 06/24/2016

I love this place has so much to choose from very nice people would use them again if needed

Sent on 07/15/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Tena for the nice review.

Sandra · Married on 06/18/2016

Fantasy bridal is amazing. I knew what I wanted and she made it happen! Very professional ! I felt so beautiful!! Made me feel special! The stage was amazing so I could see 3 views at once! I recommend this to all brides! Jewelry shoes etc. all included! Thanks for being so helpful for my special day! I'm 56, been married before but never wore a bridal gown until now! The look on his face when I walked down the aisle is something I will never forget !!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

I also remember my wife the first time i saw her in a wedding dress. It was a very special moment. It makes us happy to be a part of your special day.

Angela · Married on 05/27/2016

We were married on May 27th,2016.. My fiancee(now my husband) rented his tux from Fantasy Bridal..the staff was excellent.we were well pleased with service and quality..My veil was wrinkled during our trip down.Steam wouldn't release the wrinkles. We stopped here on the way to the chapel..they fixed my veil at no charge and it was my personal veil..they go above and beyond to be excellent at what they do..Thank you for making our wedding perfect..

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks Angela, Glad we could be a part of your wedding memories.

James · Married on 05/27/2016

Jeff and his wife are very helpful and courteous and knowledgeable. They had just moved into their new location and the service was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend them for all your wedding rentals. They even offered to steam my fiancee now mywife's veil even though it was not rented from there. They go above and beyond.
    Jim Colquhoun

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks James for the nice review. But i do want to clarify Joyce is my oldest boys mother-in law. Wish my wife was here but sadly she passed away almost 3 years ago. Anyway i really do appreciate being a part of your special day!

Joyce · Married on 05/27/2016

They have so many gowns to choose from for your perfect day. They are awesome and I would highly recommend them.

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks Joyce, Loved your photo on our viewing stage!

Shayla · Married on 05/27/2016

I loved working with them! My dress and my husband's tuxedo were perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thqnks Shayla fir the kind review

Nancy · Married on 05/25/2016

I would recommend Fantasy Bridal to any couple in need of wedding attire. Joyce was so patient and helpful. She searched her inventory until we found just the right gown. She made sure that I had a nice pair of shoes and jewelry to match. Jeff did a great job in finding a handsome tuxedo for my husband. We were very pleased with the personable service.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Nancy. Glad we could make you a happy bride.

Daniel · Married on 05/12/2016

This place is very professional and get out the door with what you need real quick and very friendly would definitely recommend going here

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

We were happy to be a part of your special day.

Shelby · Married on 04/30/2016

If you're wanting to get married in Gatlinburg...make sure you get your dress and tux here! These are the most humble, caring people I have ever met. They truly made our special day....special. After a very upsetting visit to "another" bridal rental in Gatlinburg. I walked into fantasy bridal crying my eyes out because of how badly I was treated down the street. As soon as I walked in, the gentleman came around the counter handed me a tissue and said "we won't treat you like that here..." And comforted me(a stranger) with a warm hug. Genuinely the nicest people I have ever encountered. Do not go anywhere else except Fantasy Bridal

Sent on 06/24/2016

Thank you Shelby. Glad we could make your day special

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2016

I give them 5 stars! Because I came in 4/9/16 from South Carolina with my mother and oldest daughter. Joyce was ready to help me from the moment I walked in. She looked at me and could tell my dress size (lol- that's experience). She told me to pick 3, which I did and none of which I loved...after trying the 1st 2, she could tell they were not what I really wanted. I explained to her my idea (in my head)--then here she comes with "THE DRESS" out of nowhere. I was in love. It was almost too small...but it fit! I was sold in less than an hour PEOPLE! She had the perfect tiara, shoes, necklace, earrings, and slip. I asked for the straps to be hemmed 1 inch. Came back 4/20/16 with my fiancé whom needed a vest and tie. She helped me dress because I had no one there but my 2 daughters (age 6 and 2) and my fiancé. She found his vest and tie in 10 minutes and we were out the door in 25 minutes on the way to our wedding! God BLESS her and Fantasy Bridal's huge selection. Our day was AH-mazing!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Thank you Kristina for the kind review! Jeff

They gave us great attention. Wonderful to work with!

Very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding needs!

eric · Married on 03/28/2016

they are great joyce stayed why late to help us get it all right. also thanks to jeff. ya'll the best.
    thanks so much tina & eric

Sent on 05/13/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

thanks for the kind words, Jeff

Thomas · Married on 02/29/2016

Fast friendly service. Good prices.

Stefanie · Married on 02/28/2016

Joyce was fantastic! I walked in the day before my Vow Renewal not knowing what I wanted. Joyce asked questions and brought me two gowns that she thought I might like. The first dress I tried on, fit and looked like it was made for me. My daughter and I loved it. I walked out within an hour with dress, veil, slip and everything I needed. I highly recommend Fantasy Bridal to all brides that want the perfect dress without the cost of puchasing one.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Stefanie for the nice review. We love our happy brides!

Lisa · Married on 01/01/2016

I was nervous about picking out a wedding dress and not sure I would find something that would suit me. Joyce was very helpful and after trying on a few dresses we found the perfect one for me. I loved how everything was included in the package and I didn't have worry about getting additional accessories and shoes. It was a great experience and I would recommend Fantasy Bridal to anyone looking to rent wedding attire. Excellent!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Fantasy Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Lisa for letting us be a part of your special day!

Very friendly. Easy to communicate with. Would recommend.

Adam · Married on 09/21/2015

The staff was extremely helpful and fun to talk to. They made the tux and dress choosing process very easy and stress free.