132 Reviews for Fantastic Flowers

Venue Visit (5)
Altar Decor (5)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Bianca was absolutely phenomenal to work with. She did such a great job making our vision come to life and was so flexible and easy to work with. The flower arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and all the little details from the cake to the wedding arch arrangement were spot on. I highly recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers for anyone looking for stunning arrangements at reasonable prices!!

Profile Picture Annette, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved working with fantastic flowers! I was excited to see Bianca on the wedding day- she made me feel so special on our big day. I found out later she came back at the end of the night to help take everything apart (no simple task!). I cannot wait to find another occasion to work with Bianca and fantastic flowers!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasure to work with Bianca at Fantastic Flowers for my husband’s Navy retirement at the United States Naval Academy. I was apprehensive about our floral displays matching the grandeur of the historic and elegant event venues, but Bianca did a magnificent job with our ceremony bouquets and reception flowers. She was prompt in responding to all my inquiries and communicating her guidance and expertise throughout my event planning timeline. Bianca’s artistic ability is exceptional, but she also has a wonderful personality and conveys a professional demeanor with her many years of experience in the industry. Bianca was able to pinpoint the best floral colors, shapes, sizes, and textures from our initial conversations to create amazing designs with gorgeous stems and greenery, all within our budget. Our tall centerpieces were stunning, but even the smaller, cubed vases for our cocktail tables were exquisite and a perfect complement to our hurricane candle holders. Many of our senior military guests and spouses commented how much they enjoyed our event flowers. We highly recommend Fantastic Flowers and hope to utilize this vendor again for future special occasions!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bianca was such a pleasure to work with. She did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. They were more than I could imagine, very beautiful, and I will use her services again.

Profile Picture Kelley, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bianca did an amazing job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding! We received so many compliments. Bianca is a pleasure to work with and patiently guided us from "we have no idea what we want" to "Wow! That's exactly what we wanted!" She was able to see our vision of a beautiful wedding!

Photo for Fantastic Flowers Review - Bride's bouquet
Profile Picture robin, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were GORGEOUS! Bianca came through with exactly what we were looking for! She was extremely easy to work with and helped guide us through the process. She was so personal! She pinned every boutonniere and corsage and even personally added the flowers to the wedding cake, much to the bakers delight! Many guests commented on how beautiful the reception flowers were. We were more than satisfied!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I'm a perfectionist and planned my Naval Academy wedding from California via email and phone so, needless to say, I was worried not being able to meet with vendors in person to make sure every detail was perfect! However, Bianca at Fantastic Flowers took the photos I emailed her (thanks Pinterest!) and completely blew them out of the water. I am OBSESSED with everything Bianca did. I can't even adequately express how incredible and gorgeous my reception was because of the flowers! All of my guests lovvveeeddd the centerpieces, the bridesmaid's bouquets were full and looked incredible, the mantles above the fireplaces had cascading flowers (very Pinterest-esque), the arrangement at the entrance was massive and perfection, and my bridal bouquet was to die for. I can't say enough good things!! Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We spent about 2 and a half hours just talking with the vendor about the two of us and our ideas. she was so friendly and welcoming we felt we have known her our entire life. for everything she is doing the price is amazing we met with 3 other vendors and we were going to have to cut more than a third off the price to even get close to her price it was amazing.

Profile Picture chris, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Bianca was amazing to work with and I would hire her again in a minute if I had to plan my wedding again! :)

Profile Picture Annie, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Bianca was absolutely amazing. She really took the time to listen to our vision for our day and talk us through how to make that vision a reality. The flowers were gorgeous and really made our vision come to life. We are so thankful that we used Fantastic Flowers for our big day and would definitely recommend them to any bride/groom looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Niki, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bianca was a joy to work with from the very beginning. She really aims to understand the overall theme and look you want for your wedding by asking specific questions about our wedding day. All of our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the bridal bouquets were perfect and were exactly what I envisioned. We received many compliments on the wedding flowers. Thank you Bianca for delivering on my vision for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had no clue about flowers and Bianca walked me through the planning every step of the way. She was more affordable than all other vendors I inquired with and my Grey, White, and Lime Green wedding arrangements were flawless! Everyone at my wedding complimented me on the table displays/ bouquets, etc... Hire her, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Bianca is amazing to work with. We lived out of state, but she made the process so easy. She understood what we were looking for, went over exactly what type of flowers she would use, and was always very responsive and professional. She was really a treat to work with, and she made our wedding so beautiful. I knew that we were in such good hands, which made me be able to relax more.

Profile Picture User7799643, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I got married January 14, 2017. We had a very strict flower budget. When it came time to chose the flower vendor, I first went to a few other vendors that friends and family had suggested but none of them could give me exactly what I wanted for the price I had in mind. So I called the owner of Fantastic Flowers and spoke to Bianca and we set up a meeting. When I arrived at the shop, it was very professional and comforting. I told her exactly what I wanted and my price range. From that day forward we emailed constantly sending ideas and pictures, and she made me feel as if though she could read my mind! She always answered within a timely manner and never made it seem like I was bothering her. I was able to get every centerpiece down to the last bouquet for my budget price. When the wedding day came and I saw my flowers, I cried in happiness! Each piece was more beautiful than the next, and all my wedding party and guests could not stop complimenting the beauty of the arrangements. I have since given her name to any future bride I can with the fullest review. Thank you so much Bianca!

Profile Picture Carrie , 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bianca was highly recommended by a flower farm friend, so I knew she already had the high credentials we were seeking. When we met her we just knew she would be perfect - she was professional, organized, timely in responding, had wonderful suggestions and was highly knowledgeable in decorating our venue, having covered many weddings there before. All these are bonuses in comparison to her lovely attitude and demeanor. We really appreciate all her help in making our wedding day the most beautiful day ever. Highly recommend Fantastic Flowers and Bianca!

Profile Picture Roslyn, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bianca was the best to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted before I did and everything was on time and perfect. My wedding was October 22nd and the flowers we chose are still alive and thriving when we and our guests took them home! We were so happy with the quality, quantity, and price of Fantastic Flowers and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bianca at Fantastic Flowers was wonderful to work with. She listened and made sure she understood our "vision" and then offered suggestions to create the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding. She was responsive, helpful and went the extra mile, which means so much in the midst of chaotic wedding planning. I would recommend her to anyone who wants professional service and beautiful flowers at their wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I can't say enough about Fantastic Flowers and Bianca's visionary approach to floral arrangements. I had a large wedding party and was planning my wedding from California. Bianca was incredibly helpful and so sweet to work with. She is a true professional and her work is studding. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridal party's and the arrangements at the Governor Calvert House. Reasonable prices, the freshest flowers and top notch service. I would recommend Bianca to those looking for amazing flowers for their big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/27/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bianca did an amazing job with my wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and they looked gorgeous in my venue. She was extremely helpful in helping me decide on what looks best. I highly recommend using fantastic flowers for your wedding!

Profile Picture Chandler, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers for my wedding were perfect and exactly what I wanted: simple, but elegant. Bianca was really helpful to ensure I stayed within my budget and I really appreciated her input and suggestions for the best flowers for my wedding theme. She is very professional and was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lyndsy, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bianca was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She worked within my budget to and let me create my own centerpieces which was a huge help since I had a large wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, everything was what I had envisioned and more. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you for being so easy to work with and for providing beautiful flowers :)

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was attempting to plan my wedding from Florida and Bianca made the process so easy and effortless. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and spent a lot of time communicating with my mom and me in order to ensure that she met our vision for my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were prettier than I could've imagined and we really enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor , 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Fantastic Flowers did an incredible job on my wedding flowers! Bianca met with my mom and I for our initial consult and I walked away from the meeting feeling completely relieved and accomplished. She took care of every detail and the flowers like beautiful! She went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and even stayed in the church throughout the procession to make sure everything ran smoothly. I had complete faith in her and she took care of everything. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to all of my friends and family getting married!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bianca did a beautiful job with all of our flowers for our wedding. She really listened to our needs and the flowers looked gorgeous. She was very professional and the personal service was excellent. She really knew her flowers and offered good suggestions on what would work best. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/4/16, 1 Review