Fantastic Flowers Reviews

Fantastic Flowers 6
Fantastic Flowers 7
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 06/04/2011

Everything was gorgeous! I never had to worry about a thing. I showed up to the church and our bouquets were already there- perfect and beautiful. Bianca even taught my girls how to hold them.
    Then, we showed up at the reception venue and - WOW. We opted for very simple centerpieces and they were beautiful and fit in perfectly. The cake topper and even the throw-away bouquet were perfect. I loved that I never had to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2011

Fantastic Flowers did an absolutely amazing job with our beautiful wedding flowers. We interviewed 3 florists and chose FF because they were significantly less expensive than the others. We did not however comprimise on quality or service! Ann and Bianca were easy to work with, responsive, and flexible. When we unexpectedly moved our wedding 2 hours away they did not bat an eye at the idea of waking up at the crack of dawn to have our flowers in our hands by noon pictures (though they did charge a modest travel fee). The flowers stayed fresh all day and were even more georgous than I had imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Tina · Married on 12/29/2010

I cannot say enough about Ann and Bianca's services...the end results were simply breathtaking, and exactly what my meager words had tried to describe!! The mantels covered in Williamsburg fruit/natural decor were gorgeous, as were the candle centerpieces, and all the church decor as well. Their prices were amazing, and they were a delight to work with...we could not be happier!!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Laurie · Married on 11/13/2010

Fantastic Flowers provided excellent service during our wedding planning
    process. Ann and Bianca were easy to work with, offering ideas, suggestions, and ultimately helping us pull our thoughts together for exactly what we wanted for on our wedding day. While we opted for simple table arrangements, our bouquets were breathtaking! We appreciate their patience as we changed our minds a few different times before the wedding day. They also understood our need to stay within our budget. It was nice not having any worries with their work on the wedding day. Things could not have been more smooth with delivery and set up for the reception. On top of providing us with our flowers, they offer a free dance lesson. Dancing with Ann and Norm was a blast! We highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 01/06/2011
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 09/05/2010

I was so please with Fantastic Flowers -wish I could give them 10 stars!

* The flowers were created and executed flawlessly.
    * Breath taking floral agreements - my boss took one of the center pieces home and he is still raving about it (a week has already passed by).
    * Fantastic Flowers was very patient with my husband and I (we really had no idea in the beginning what we wanted).
    * Price was very reasonable.

Overall, I would highly recommend them. I posted guest's pictures of the flowers on my profile.

Thank you so much Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 09/16/2010
  • David

David · Married on 08/05/2010

You can't be the quality of service, attentiveness to the brides needs and desires, expert advice so you won't steer yourself wrong.....

Plus dance lessons!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Karen · Married on 06/26/2010

Ann and Bianca were wonderful to work with. Their expertise allowed them to direct us toward the perfect arrangements for our wedding. After placing our original order, we made changes twice. One was even only 2 weeks before the wedding! Each time, these ladies were very accommodating. Never a problem! The bouquets and arrangements were a fabulous backdrop for our pictures, providing exactly the right amount of color without being overbearing. When we asked for "a splash of yellow," they looked at each other and spouted off 14 different yellow flowers that could work until they settled on these darling little yellow buttons in the bride's maid's bouquets. The flowers added one more element for our perfect wedding! I would highly recommend working with Ann and Bianca.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/19/2010

Ann and Bianca of Fantastic Flowers were SO WONDERFUL! I had met with a few other florists but when I met with Fantastic Flowers I knew they were the ones I wanted to take care of the flowers at my wedding. As opposed to other florists, Fantastic Flowers really listened to my vision and offered helpful suggestions to pull it all together while still being exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2010

I have to admit I was a bit concerned about finding a flower vendor because I have very little knowledge about the different types of flowers and my husband and I didn’t want to spend too much of our wedding budget on flowers. When my Mom and I met with Ann and Bianca from Fantastic Flowers, they immediately put us at ease. They spent two hours with us going over all the different options and suggesting items that would look elegant and beautiful without denting our budget. They were very patient, showing us pictures of the different types of flowers they were talking about so we could have an idea of what it would all look like when it was put together.

The end result was astounding! Their designs were unique and elegant. They gave us lessons on how to properly hold our bouquets and pinned the boutonnieres and corsages on our bridal party at the church. They even came up with creative ways to reuse certain flowers and arrangements from the wedding at the reception site to help keep our costs down. We got so many compliments on the flower arrangements and some of our guests were even able to take the reception arrangements home to enjoy them for a few more days. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers to anyone searching for an elegant look at a fair price.

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • Amy and Tony

Amy · Married on 05/01/2010

I have to say there name fits! They were absolutely fantastic!! They are home based which makes it easier to drop things off to them and have meetings with them. They really try to work with your budget and make beautiful arrangements. I loved all of the flower arrangements that they created! You can also get dance lessons!!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Laura · Married on 11/14/2009

I would definitely recommend Fantastic Flowers!!! They were very easy to work with, gave lots of great recommendations and even offered dance lessons!! All of our flowers turned out beautiful!! Everything was delivered on time and looked wonderful all day!!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Lana · Married on 09/12/2009

Ann and Bianca were amazing to work with. They went out of their way to make sure everything I needed was taken care of! I would highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 02/17/2010
  • Amy Campion

Amy · Married on 06/28/2009

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Fantastic flowers provided exquisite flowers, expert advice, and last minute touches to our ceremony that made it beautiful. In looking back at the pictures, I noticed that the florist took the time to move outside flowers into the reception area, so that we received the most from our flowers. Not only did they stay throughout the entire ceremony and reception, they even provided a surprise treat for us when we got to our suite. . We also took free ballroom dance lessons with them and many of our guests commented on our moves :) We cannot say enough compliments about the florist, they provided high-priced service for a reasonable cost.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Katie · Married on 12/27/2008

I saw Fantastic Flowers at a small bridal show several years ago, and when it finally came time for my wedding, I knew they were the ones I wanted! I loved everything they did, and they were so willing to work with me on both what I wanted and what I could afford. I felt their prices were reasonable for the service we got (all flowers are expensive!), and they were really understanding and flexible with the changes I made in the months preceding the wedding.

And everything turned out out beautifully! I loved my flowers, and since I was in a wedding last year where the bride hated hers, I realized just how important that was. One of my married bridesmaids even made the comment to another, "I love these flowers! Do you think we could photoshop them into our wedding photos?" Rave reviews from someone who considers herself a professional bridesmaid! :-)

Sent on 12/30/2008

Katherine · Married on 12/17/2008

I have never seen more beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, or swags then the pieces Fantastic Flowers created for my big day. I instructed the florists to use roses and orchids in shades of pink, and use their imaginations to create memorable pieces. They came up with arrangements that looked like they came straight out of a celebrity wedding. I got married two years ago, and family members are STILL talking about the flowers. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Kathy · Married on 11/14/2008

If you want your floweres to be spectacular Ann and Bianca are the ones for you. They made my wedding picture perfact! Their flowers were beautiful the arrangements were exactly as I described to them and their price was the most reasonable price you will find. You will be so very happy with their professionalism, responsiveness and willingness to please. I will continue to have them make all of my floral arrangements for every future event. I can't say enough positive things about them.

Sent on 11/21/2008

Beth · Married on 10/24/2008

Ann and Bianca with Fantastic Flowers designed our floral arrangements, as well as personal flowers, and all of them were absolutely gorgeous! They spent time with me creating the design elements I wanted, while helping me stay within my budget. They were very accomodating and professional. I can't think of a single thing I would change. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in floral design!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Virginia · Married on 10/12/2008

For artistic flower centerpieces and floral décor to enhance the atmosphere for beautiful pictures and video, I highly recommend Ann and Bianca of Fantastic Flowers. These two ladies not only create fabulous floral art, but go above and beyond to do whatever it takes for the perfect wedding experience including how to pose for pictures, how to hold flower bouquets, etc. Ann and Bianca even helped sew Jesse’s grandmother into her dress when she had a clothing malfunction!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2008

Ann and Bianca were absolutely incredible. The flowers were gorgeous. The displays and presentation were perfect!! Even the groom and the men at the wedding took the time to admire and remark on the flowers. I only met with them on one occasion for a brief time, and they put together my dream wedding flowers!! These folks are the most professional, classiest, and wonderfully sweet people that I've met..I highly recommend using them for your wedding day!!

Sent on 05/28/2008

L · Married on 04/26/2008

The whole staff was teriffic! I didn't really have ideas for the flowers I wanted for my wedding so I didn't offer them much direction. I just wanted something pretty and springy. I could not have been happier with the flowers they delivered. The colors were absolutely stunning and we received tons of compliments on the arrangements. They lasted for a full week after the wedding. They are very responsive and prompt, easy to work with, and affordable when compared to other vendors in the area. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers.

Sent on 05/11/2008

Jeanne · Married on 04/05/2008

"Fantastic Flowers" is more than just a florist! Ann and Bianca do beautiful work! They were able to create lovely and classy spring arrangements that highlighted the beauty of our big day! They worked well with the ideas I presented, were flexible as plans developed and added such beautiful touches with their art! The service and recommendations they offered were top-notch. I especially appreciated their coaching on how to hold my bouquet. I recommend them enthusiastically!

Sent on 08/31/2008

Lesa · Married on 09/01/2007

Fantastic Flowers were amazing. They provided such great care and expertize. They always took their time with us and made us feel like we were the only ones they were working with. We were on a very tight budget and they really worked with us. Our flowers were gorgeous!!! They were wonderful in guiding us on what we needed. I always knew they had our best interest in mind. They were very honest in telling us when they didn't think certain flowers would work without talking down to us. They were extremely flexible with the last minute changes we made. They went above and beyond their jobs to ensure that we had a great wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/31/2007

Anna · Married on 05/11/2018

Bianca is AMAZING! Stop looking for a florist and go with her! I had an initial appointment with Bianca and gave her the price point I was looking to stay at, pictures of my dress, and colors/flowers I was thinking - we talked through all the details one by one. She showed me pictures and swatches along the way. And when we totaled everything up - she was exactly at the right price point! I left that meeting knowing that everything would be perfect. She has years of experience and tons of knowledge, and I knew I could trust her completely. I had a few changes/questions after that first meeting and up to the wedding, and Bianca was always very quick to reply and ever so helpful. I was able to see her the day of the wedding while she was working on decorating the arch and I was getting photos done, and it was so sweet to see her just for that moment!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Fantastic Flowers 8
    Fantastic Flowers 9
    Fantastic Flowers 10

Kathleen · Married on 09/03/2017

Bianca was great! She is very experienced and knowledgeable and I enjoyed working with her. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers for my wedding and I really appreciated her expertise and guidance planning my flowers at my initial consultation. I showed her pictures of my dress, my bridesmaid's dresses, the venue, and told her I was going for a classic look for my wedding. She listened to me and then made suggestions for color combinations and styles. She showed me a lot of pictures and worked with me to create my wedding flowers. I could not have done it without her input. I appreciated her willingness to give me direction and suggest elements I hadn't thought of without being pushy. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and all the flowers were fresh and looked gorgeous. I loved my bouquet and all of the decorations she created. Bianca was very professional and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2014

Bianca took my vision and transformed it into a reality, at a good value. Plus she delivered to three locations the day of, and was always pleasant and timely. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2014