Fantastic Flowers Reviews

Fantastic Flowers 5
Fantastic Flowers 6
Fantastic Flowers 7

Andrea · Married on 07/12/2013

Bianca with fantastic flowers did an AMAZING job for my wedding! I gave her ideas of what I was looking for & she nailed it! Her prices are very reasonable & she does not skimp on quality. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone considering using her for their wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2013

We loved Bianca and Fantastic Flowers! Thank you! We were so happy with how everything turned out and she was so easy to work with!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alyssa, you and your mom were wonderful to work with!
    Best wishes for a a wonderful future together!

I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers to anyone! Our flowers for our wedding on 6/8/13 were beautiful and we received many compliments! Bianca was great to work with! She was able to make us beautiful flower arrangements within our small budget and never pressured us to spend more. You could tell that she is a very passionate florist and that she loves her job! She even takes the time to show you how to hold your flowers during different times of the wedding. We are so glad that we chose Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 11/03/2013

m · Married on 06/01/2013

Bianca and Fantastic Flowers were great to work with! Meeting in person to discuss everything was very helpful. Bianca listened to what I wanted for the wedding and provided great ideas and recommendations! The day of wedding flower bouquet delivery went smoothly and walking into the reception and seeing all the gorgeous flowers was a real treat! I would recommend Fantastic Flowers to anyone looking to have beautiful flowers throughout their wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Karen · Married on 05/26/2013

We couldn't be happier with Fantastic Flowers - Bianca and Ann were great to work with! For our wedding, I met with several different florists prior to making a decision and I am so glad we decided to go with them. I felt very much at ease with them at our initial consultation - I never felt pressured to get more than I needed, Bianca and Ann are very friendly yet professional, and unlike the other florists I met with, they were upfront with the pricing as we were going through the consultation. We had their complete attention for the entire time we were there and Ann even showed us how to correctly hold our bouquets. During the 8 months before the wedding, I went back and forth with Bianca several times via email to make changes to our bridal bouquets and our reception centerpieces, and she was always very quick to respond, give her recommendations, and send updated information.

On the day of our wedding, Bianca delivered our bridal bouquets and the boutonnieres to the hotel at the time we discussed, and the flowers looked very fresh and the bouquets were even lovelier than I could have imagined. When we arrived at the reception, I was a little nervous because I had changed my mind on the flowers that I wanted a few months before the wedding, but the centerpieces looked amazing! All our guests commented on how great the arrangements looked, and I was so happy that Bianca was able to take my vague references to colors and emotions and turn them into beautiful arrangements. Our caterer also made sure to let me know how helpful Bianca was the day of, and that she planned to display her business cards in her showroom. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Jayme · Married on 05/18/2013

We chose Fantastic Flowers because they did such a great job for my cousins wedding. And again, they did not disappoint! Bianca is so friendly and knowledgeable! I don't know much about flowers, and she really helped me determine which would go best with the vision I had for my wedding. She is very creative, and can make any idea a reality. On the day of the wedding, she was very prompt and everything was perfect. She delivered our bouquets to the hotel, then went to the venue and decorated the tables, cake, and ceremony site. When we got there, I was in awe of how beautiful all the flowers looked. Bianca is great to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Jayme,
    it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your mom! Thank you for the great review.

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2013

The flowers for our venue were beautiful and full of color! The flowers were more beautiful than we had imagined during the planning process. Bianca was quick to adjust the order along the way as well as provide expert advice on the what flowers were in season, worked well together, etc. We found Fantastic Flowers to be much more reasonably priced compared to other vendors and the end result left no doubt we chose the right vendor!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Bianca and Ann were wonderful to work with. They worked within our budget, were extremely creative, and supportive. The flower arrangements were beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane · Married on 02/14/2013

Fantastic Flowers was great to work with--they truly listened to my needs and designed the most beautiful flower arrangements that were truly in line with the look and feel of my wedding. They were a delight to work with and they truly made my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Cortni · Married on 01/13/2013

Bianca Lord was so wonderful and I can't describe enough how beautiful my flowers were. For a January wedding I was worried there wouldn't be as many options for beautiful flowers but Bianca left me speechless how perfect everything looked. I had so many compliments from all my guests how Bianca captured my spirit in all the flower arrangements and how truly perfect my bouquet of roses just lit my face up. Bianca was very flexible also in the delivery time for the day of due to my photographer needing to start early cause of the weather. Bianca was very professional but also very friendly and helped guide me through the process of picking my flowers and helped create a magical and beautiful day.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

A friend of my husband's recommended Fantastic Flowers to us. When I first contacted them, they told me up front that they had another wedding in Delaware the same day as ours, but I went ahead and set up an appointment to meet them anyway. After talking with them and looking at flower options and arrangements they suggested, my husband and I decided we still wanted to get our flowers from them, and they were very flexible in figuring out how we could pick up everything ourselves the day before the wedding.

Ann and Bianca were wonderful to work with! My husband and I went in not really having any specific requests for flowers, but we were so happy with the arrangements they put together. We were originally just looking for flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres, but later when I decided I also wanted to order my centerpieces from them, they were very accommodating and so helpful.

When I picked up the flowers everything looked beautiful!! I couldn't have been happier. And Ann and Bianca really took the time to pack everything up securely and carefully to make transportation so easy.

Ann also gave my husband and I very helpful tips on posture and how to hold the bouquet (she is a ballroom dancer). We had a lot of fun with that!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Johonna · Married on 11/04/2012

I got married in November, and chose Fantastic Flowers for our florist. Wow, what a wonderful decision I made!! Fantastic Flowers delivered everything and more!! I had an inital meeting with them, where they gave an exact quote (very affordable), and they let you change around things if needed. On the wedding day, they setup the flowers for the ceremony and reception. The flowers took my breathe away, the colors, freshness of the flowers, and how they were arranged. I had so many compliments about how beautiful the flowers were! I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Ann, Bianca, and Norm. They were very helpful in guiding me towards the most amazing flowers for my wedding day. I appreciated their practical advise on what arrangements would work best for my church and reception. They didn't try to up-sell me with extra flowers for the church that really weren't necessary. The quality of the flowers were amazing. They exceeded my expectations. I also appreciated their hands-on attention that day when delivering the flowers. They spent time teaching my young nieces how to hold their bouquet.

I also found that they were priced very reasonably compared to others in the area.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Susan · Married on 10/05/2012

Our bouquets were BEAUTIFUL-I was shocked at how amazing they looked. They also did our centerpieces, which were lovely. The ladies at fantastic flowers were easy to work with, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2012
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 09/22/2012

We could not have been happier with Fantastic Flowers. Ann and Bianca were always so pleasant and willing to accommodate any changes I wanted to make throughout the process. We also felt like we got an amazing value for what we paid for our flowers. I got so many compliments on how "unique" our flowers were... Ann and Bianca really put a lot of "flare" and extra special touches into our flowers. Now having seen the finished product, I would not have changed a single thing. We were so pleased!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/22/2012

I was the bride that waited until the last minute to even think about flowers for the wedding, so when I contact Fantastic Flowers I was not expecting to get the service I did on such short notice. I was refereed to them by a friend of mine and made the call expecting to hear a dial tone when I told them when the wedding was. To my surprise both Ann & Bianca where pleasant and really willing to work with me in the short time frame I gave them. I was able to take my time and really look at the different flowers I wanted. The bouquets I received where so beautiful and the bridesmaids flowers where also so beautiful. I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers to anyone looking for an honest and family like company. You will also get a great lesson on how to hold your flowers, which I found very helpful!

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2012

Ann and Bianca were wonderful! They were so knowledgeable and helpful when it came to picking out my wedding flowers. Unfortunately two weeks before my wedding I received a call that they were not able to get a certain flower in that was going to mainly make up my bouquet; however, these women did an incredible job working around it and my flowers were beautiful on my wedding day. We couldn't believe how reasonable the cost of everything was too!
    I think the best part was that they delivered our bouquets and corsages to my "getting ready location" then delivered the church flowers - while there they pinned my groom and groomsmen, our grandmothers and grandfathers as they arrived to the church! One stayed during the ceremony while the other went to the reception to set up the centerpieces and other decor (candles, votives, etc). We had never heard of any other florist do such a thing! It was fantastic. Thank you Ann and Bianca!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Laura · Married on 07/29/2012

I looked at other flower vendors for my wedding and didn't want the ordinary run of the mill arrangements found at FTD or the local grocery store - I wanted something with creativity, romance and complimented the wedding venue (Maryland Inn, Historic Inns of Annapolis MD). I met with Bianca and Ann, brought pictures of arrangements that I found on the web giving them an idea of the kind of arrangement I was looking for and provided pictures of my wedding dress and the flower girl dresses to give them an idea of the dress styles. On the day of the wedding, my flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. They were perfect and flowed beautifly over the fireplace mantels at the Inn, covered the tables with beauty and our bouquets were fabuous. I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers. I will always remember high beautiful my flowers were on my special day!

Sent on 08/04/2012
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 07/07/2012

The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful everyone commented on them. The really brought my vision to life. Ann and Bianca were so nice and so great to work with, they really did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Anne and Bianca were wonderful to work with. I didn't know very much about flowers and they listened to the other design ideas for my wedding and reception and came up with the perfect flowers. They were flexible and creative and responded quickly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2012

susan · Married on 06/22/2012

I am so happy that we listened to a friend and consulted Fantastic Flowers! Ann and Bianca had so many better ideas on which flowers to use for my daughter's wedding. She wanted certain colors of flowers and they worked w/us and very professionally suggested flowers that would look great and hold up to hot weather and a long night. We had avery strict budget and they gave us ideas on how to cut our costs w/out sacrificing. Ann also gave us all tips on how to walk, stand for pictures, etc.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Pamela · Married on 04/28/2012

Ann and Bianca are an absolute dream to work with -- they incorporated all the personal floral touches that I wanted to bring together late family members and friends into the wedding. Bianca even used lily of the valley from her own garden in my bouquet! All of our guests remarked at how the flowers accented the ceremony and reception and captured the heart of our ceremony. I really felt their designs complimented the event and helped to unite our families and friends. They transformed the venue into an intimate setting for our ceremony and reception. We give Fantastic Flowers our highest recommendation.

Sent on 05/09/2012

M. · Married on 09/24/2011

Fantastic Flowers was there to help from start to finish. I absolutely loved my bouquet. The Maid of Honor bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets all tied back to the bridal bouquet perfectly. The boutonnieres, flower arrangements and table arrangements were beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 06/04/2011

Everything was gorgeous! I never had to worry about a thing. I showed up to the church and our bouquets were already there- perfect and beautiful. Bianca even taught my girls how to hold them.
    Then, we showed up at the reception venue and - WOW. We opted for very simple centerpieces and they were beautiful and fit in perfectly. The cake topper and even the throw-away bouquet were perfect. I loved that I never had to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2011

Fantastic Flowers did an absolutely amazing job with our beautiful wedding flowers. We interviewed 3 florists and chose FF because they were significantly less expensive than the others. We did not however comprimise on quality or service! Ann and Bianca were easy to work with, responsive, and flexible. When we unexpectedly moved our wedding 2 hours away they did not bat an eye at the idea of waking up at the crack of dawn to have our flowers in our hands by noon pictures (though they did charge a modest travel fee). The flowers stayed fresh all day and were even more georgous than I had imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2011