Fantastic Flowers Reviews

Fantastic Flowers 6
Fantastic Flowers 7
  • Scottcr1688

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough about Fantastic Flowers and Bianca's visionary approach to floral arrangements. I had a large wedding party and was planning my wedding from California. Bianca was incredibly helpful and so sweet to work with. She is a true professional and her work is studding. My bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridal party's and the arrangements at the Governor Calvert House. Reasonable prices, the freshest flowers and top notch service. I would recommend Bianca to those looking for amazing flowers for their big day!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Chandler · Married on 08/06/2016

Bianca did an amazing job with my wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and they looked gorgeous in my venue. She was extremely helpful in helping me decide on what looks best. I highly recommend using fantastic flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • Lyndsy&Mike

Lyndsy · Married on 06/26/2016

My flowers for my wedding were perfect and exactly what I wanted: simple, but elegant. Bianca was really helpful to ensure I stayed within my budget and I really appreciated her input and suggestions for the best flowers for my wedding theme. She is very professional and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • ConnerFam0924

Jenn · Married on 06/25/2016

Bianca was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She worked within my budget to and let me create my own centerpieces which was a huge help since I had a large wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, the centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, everything was what I had envisioned and more. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you for being so easy to work with and for providing beautiful flowers :)

Sent on 07/14/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

I was attempting to plan my wedding from Florida and Bianca made the process so easy and effortless. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and spent a lot of time communicating with my mom and me in order to ensure that she met our vision for my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were prettier than I could've imagined and we really enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/05/2016

Fantastic Flowers did an incredible job on my wedding flowers! Bianca met with my mom and I for our initial consult and I walked away from the meeting feeling completely relieved and accomplished. She took care of every detail and the flowers like beautiful! She went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and even stayed in the church throughout the procession to make sure everything ran smoothly. I had complete faith in her and she took care of everything. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to all of my friends and family getting married!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Hi Valerie,
    I'm so glad you loved the flowers, and that Sarah and I were able to help out at the church. I think it went very well, even with the aisle carpet!
    I wish you the best for a wonderful future together.

Debbie · Married on 06/04/2016

Bianca did a beautiful job with all of our flowers for our wedding. She really listened to our needs and the flowers looked gorgeous. She was very professional and the personal service was excellent. She really knew her flowers and offered good suggestions on what would work best. I would highly recommend Fantastic Flowers.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katie · Married on 06/03/2016

Bianca was great from the beginning! She was helpful in selecting where we needed flowers, what flowers to use and how to reuse some of our arrangements! After our initial meeting, she continued to be prompt with her emails and sent follow up reminder emails when payment was due. Bianca went out of her way to ensure the ribbon used on my arrangements matched my wedding and went above and beyond with delivering and setting up. Bianca also gave my girls and I a short lesson on where and how to hold our bouquets so that we looked fabulous for photos. I will always recommend Fantastic Flowers because of Bianca!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Susan · Married on 05/21/2016

Bianca was a pleasure to work with. From the first meeting she made the bride and Mom comfortable and was able to make great suggestions based on the type of wedding we wanted and our available budget. She kept in touch from the first meeting, to contract signing and confirmation before the wedding. Our venue at Linganore winery said they were the prettiest floral centerpieces they had ever seen. The guys loved their herbal and lavender boutineres.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

At our initial meeting, Bianca did such an awesome job portraying what types of flowers would look best with the arrangements we had in mind! We wanted more of a natural look and she figured out a way to create these amazing herbal baskets, bouquets, boutonnieres, you name it, with lavender, oregano, rosemary, and peppermint. Guests were "fighting" over them at the end of the night! She followed up with me numerous times to make sure the arrangements were clear and she was extremely flexible. The venue said that decorations were only allowed to be set up after 3pm, even though we originally told Bianca that she could set up earlier around 1:30pm. Bianca said it was no big deal and came to the venue when requested. The head of the catering company at the venue even came up to my mother-in-law and made a comment that she had served quite a few weddings, but these were some of the coolest arrangements she had ever seen! Bianca went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Hi Ashley,
    It was a pleasure working with you, and your family! I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed the flowers and plants. I wish you and Brett all the best for the future.

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are from NY and got married in Annapolis. We didn’t know any of the local vendors, and our venue recommended Fantastic Flowers. We worked with Bianca, and she was amazing. I showed her a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like. She matched it perfectly, and was able to come up with similar bouquets for the bridal party. We met with her 1 time a year before the wedding, and by the time the wedding came around I couldn’t remember what we had decided on for center pieces. When I saw them at the reception, they were so beautiful, I was so relieved. She also came to our venue twice on our wedding day. The first time was to drop off all of the bouquets, center pieces, etc. The second time was to drop off the flowers for the cake. The cake was delivered approximately an hour before the cocktail hour, and we had a 2 ½ hour break between the end of the ceremony and the beginning of the cocktail hour. She responded to e-mails quickly, made last minute revisions to invoices (when I realized the counts were old and no longer correct), she is very knowledgeable and creative. She was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela, I'm so glad you liked the flowers! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Jean · Married on 05/07/2016

Look no further! I could not be more thrilled with the gorgeous flowers Bianca created and delivered promptly with her friendly colleague for my wedding this past weekend. My color selection was slightly unusual, but she nailed it to perfection, and her eye for artistic composition and romantic flair in all the arrangements was spot on, modern but still lush and colorful. Her consultation was very friendly, personalized, and she seemed to 'get' me right away while also providing great ideas. She is from Holland originally and formally studied flower arranging there, and I think I read somewhere she was once a White House florist (yes THE White House), so you know she is an expert! Yet at the same time her prices are very reasonable considering the quality of her work. Thanks so much for a flawless, beautiful realization of my wedding vision!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Daria · Married on 12/27/2015

Bianca Lord from Fantastic Flowers was a delight to work with. She is very talented, knowledgeable, yet personable. She helped to explain what arrangements of greenery and flowers would work best for that time of year and the type of wedding our son and his fiancee' were wanting. She took time with us even though we were planning a destination wedding in just a few short months during the Christmas season. She had so much patience with us and never once treated us as if we were asking too much of her. She guided us along the way with kindness and professionalism. Our son and his fiancee', now his wife, were both in flight school in Florida. My husband, who was also the best man, was in Afghanistan. Each family member and members of the wedding party live in separate states as did the officiant. Planning this wedding was a challenge but Bianca along with the other venders and participants were a huge help in making it all come together smoothly. The wedding was elegant and beautiful due in part to Bianca's creative eye and professional demeanor. The flowers were gorgeous. Fantastic Flowers prices are very reasonable. Bianca took the time to stay in contact with us along the way and explained exactly what information she needed , like the measurements of things we wanted on the tables so that her arrangements would be the perfect sizes. I can not be more pleased with the outcome. It was worth every penny. The day of the wedding she showed up with help and like magic turned the venue into exactly what we all imagined. Our daughter in laws bouquet was perfect for her as well. The extra touches, like the white rose on the empty chair and memento of the brides deceased mother, placed on her beautifully wrapped ribbon were done perfectly. I highly recommend fantastic flowers. They are truly a top quality choice for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Hello future couples. If you are considering Bianca for your flowers - "go for it". She is great to work with and her flower arrangements are stunning. She uses amazingly fresh and fragrant flowers that compliment and not detract from the bride or the wedding party. The flower arrangements for the reception then turn to brilliant - making for the most beautiful tables and setting the tone for the event. Beautiful flowers were something we focused on for the wedding and Biana far exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Bianca - you are fantastic!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Heather · Married on 11/06/2015

I was very pleased with Fantastic Flowers. Bianca was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. She really captured what I was picturing and offered suggestions when needed. On the day of my wedding I was very impressed with how beautiful everything turned out (and heard many positive comments from guests, as well). My bouquet was absolutely stunning and looked beautiful in pictures! I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Janet L · Married on 10/27/2015

Over the top happy!

Bianca wowed us! We spent just a few hours with her, but she obviously listened very carefully to the vision my daughter had in her head, and she created and delivered better than we could have imagined. Hands down, if you are looking for a florist, Bianca is the first and only one to contact.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much , Janet. It was truly a pleasure designing Jessica's flowers! She looked beautiful, and the flowers totally complimented her, the bridesmaids and the venue!

lorie · Married on 10/04/2015

Bianca was so wonderful. She was patient with my nervous daughter bride. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever dreamed! I was so very pleased with everything and my guests were so impressed. I would highly recommend fantastic flowers to anyone!
    Lorie

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/03/2015

Bianca was recommended to us by our wedding venue and we couldnt have been happier with the service she provided. Her pricing was reasonable and the quality was incredible. I would absolutely use Bianca for future events.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Allison · Married on 09/19/2015

Bianca at Fantastic Flowers was wonderful. We went in with a pretty strict budget and Bianca helped us stay in that budget with no problems. She gave us tips on how to cut costs back by using less expensive, but just as beautiful flowers. She also recommended for us to do some DIY jars for the flowers to go in to save us more money. It was great. As far as the flowers go, I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements if I tried. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. When discussing flowers for the mothers of the bride and groom, I really didn't like the corsage flowers; so Bianca suggested magnets on the dresses instead, which looked fabulous. I took my bouquet home and enjoyed it on my dinning room table for a solid week before hanging it to dry out and save. All around we had a terrific experience with Fantastic Flowers and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Hi Allison,
    Thank you for this wonderful review, I truly enjoyed working with you and Justin!

She did amazing work! We loved that she put the flowers on all of the guys!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Emily · Married on 09/05/2015

Bianca was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very easy to communicate with and understood my vision from the very beginning - before it was even clear to me! We laid out a budget and she stuck to it down to the dollar. She far exceeded my expectations on all fronts. My bouquet was stunning and I received so many compliments on everything - from the bridal bouquets to the wedding arch to the cake. The centerpieces were beautiful, and I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Bianca was by far one of my favorite wedding vendors. She was easy to talk to, extremely professional and very reasonably priced. The quality of her work cannot be overstated. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Bianca was very friendly and helpful during our planning process. The flowers were beautiful, and our guests enjoyed taking them home after the wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Abigail · Married on 07/25/2015

I met with two florists while planning my wedding and there was no question that Bianca at Fantastic Flowers was the perfect fit. We had so much fun with her in our initial meeting. She is knowledgeable about flowers and does not promise anything that is not realistic. I had my heart set on peonies in my bouquet but unfortunately our wedding was in late July so that was not an option. Bianca assured me that she could achieve the same look with a different flower. She delivered, my bouquet was more beautiful than I ever imagined. About 2 weeks before our wedding we had a change to the amount of centerpieces we needed, I e-mailed Bianca and she was able to take those extra flowers last minute and transform them into a beautiful arrangement for our guestbook table. If you are looking for great value and great service, Fantastic Flowers in the way to go!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2015

Bianca was absolutely wonderful from our first meeting to flower delivery and boutineer pinning for the boys the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous. She tapped into my vision for them perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone I meet. Thank you so much Bianca!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Wow! What an amazing florist. Bianca was amazing to work with from start to finish. On our initial consultation, she sat with me for over an hour discussing all the options based off of what i was thinking. She gave helpful feedback and made sure to stay within my budget. Even up until the week before the wedding when I realized I had told her the wrong number of tables, she worked with me to figure everything out. To top it off, she pinned all the boutonnieres on all the boys the day of the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 05/27/2015