Fantasia Banquet Facility Reviews

41 | North Haven, CT

41 Reviews for Fantasia Banquet Facility

loreen · Married on 09/29/2018

Everyone had a great time was beautiful more them I expected.. staff was so nice I had a blast.. thank you all...

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ericka · Married on 09/01/2018

Book Them! They are AMAZING and super accommodating

Sent on 02/24/2018

Natashia · Married on 08/18/2018

I recommend this venue, loved the service I received!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not be happier with Fantasia! Cathy, Ralph and team truly made our wedding dreams come true. I'll admit, I was a picky bride and they achieved perfection! Not one single thing was out of place and our guests are still raving about the food, the elegant ballroom and the beautiful grounds. We love Fantasia so much that we booked a 40th birthday party here shortly after our wedding. We just can't get enough of the stellar service and quality food.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Devyana · Married on 05/13/2017

Overall are special day was everything we wanted and more ! I can't express how much we appreciate everything Fantasia staff did for us. Even during bad weather we had a beautiful wedding day and a happily ever after.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kriezel · Married on 04/08/2017

The staff was incredible and very accomodating! I couldn't have picked a more perfect venue for my wedding. Even to this day, 2 months after the wedding, my guests are still very impressed with the food and how everything was set up. I can't say enough about how happy i was with the quality of service they provide.

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfection

We couldn't have been happier with our venue, the staff, the garden, the food, everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Susan · Married on 09/03/2016

So in love with Fantasia. We got married in the courtyard. It was gorgeous. The venue itself is elegant. Staff is great, they went above and beyond, even helped us determine a signature drink. Food is excellent. Venetian table is out of this world. And possibly best of all, it's affordable! They made our wedding day truly beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

Everyone at Fantasia are wonderful and very nice people. Lana and Ralph went over and beyond to make sure my wedding on July 16, 2016 was a great experience for me. The food was delicious and everything was beautifully set up and done. Slavania from the day I went to see the place was very professional and detailed but was very friendly and made me feel like I could trust her. Patty and Sarah helped me a whole lot when I either went there or called. Always made me feel better. Everything they told me to expect was exactly what I got. I would recommend you have your wedding there. Very satisfied ??

Sent on 08/09/2016

Susan · Married on 04/16/2016

I strongly advise any couples planning their wedding to book with this vendor. The price was reasonable, they were extremely accommodating and attentive (especially Kathy and Ralph), and not one thing fell through the cracks. The day was perfect, in large part to the professionalism of this team.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

From start to finish the staff at Fantasia was professional, organized, punctual, and attentive. As a shy bride, they put me right at ease and kept the festivities moving along without a hitch. We got so many compliments on the professionalism of the staff, the comfortable reception room and large dance floor, and the delicious food! We loved our wedding at Fantasia and know you will too!

Sent on 08/09/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Fantasia. It was absolutely amazing. Every single person was so great. They were constantly making sure my husband and I had everything we needed (from running to the to grab bandaids, mints, water, etc.) The food was incredible and the venetian table was out of this world. My guests are still raving about it! The room look absolutely gorgeous and the garden area for the ceremony was perfect. So happy we choose Fantasia for our venue!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

We can not say enough great things about Fantasia and their staff. Amazing food, service, accommodation, professionalism, and personality. From the first meeting Silvana made us feel like family. From our amazing tasting to our big day every staff member was there to help us anyway we needed. They were truly invested in us and making the entire process and day more amazing than we could have imagined. They were truly professional and accommodating to everything we needed and wanted. On the day of our wedding they were there to greet us and the bridal party (We had a BIG bridal party) and started taking care of right away with cocktail food and drinks. The cocktail hour was AMAZING in the courtyards (its absolutely gorgeous and makes for amazing pictures) the food and the amount of food choices for cocktail hour was incredible. When the reception was to begin they made sure everything went on time and smoothly. They were there overstep of the way just in case we needed anything. They made sure with the photographer and other venders that everything was done on time and captured. My parents could not say enough of how grateful they were for the service they were given. We had so many phone calls the next day of people raving about the service, people, food, and atmosphere and saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The venetian table was gorgeous and our candy bar was even better than we ever imagined!! I could truly go on forever about how amazing Fantasia is. Wedding planning can be very stressful and its important to surround yourself with vendors that will make for a positive experience. We are so grateful we chose Fantasia for our wedding and highly recommend them!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jason · event on 09/07/2014

We had a wonderful time at Fantasia,

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • User4442754 · event on 08/30/2014

The staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. The garden area outside is beautiful. Great attention to details. I could not be happier.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Krystal · Married on 07/25/2014

Thanks for a beautiful wedding! It was a day I won't ever forget!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Chioma · Married on 07/11/2014

They were awesome and very supportive.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2014

Fantasia was wonderful for my wedding! They were so attentive and handled everything so professionally. We had a lot of issues with our other vendors and the Fantasia staff handled everything perfectly. They were efficient and amazing. The ceremony was beautiful. The food was spectacular. All my guests raved about the venue and everything related to it!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Marie · Married on 06/07/2014

Everything was perfect, we are very happy we chose to have our wedding at this location.

Sent on 06/23/2014

The staff at Fantasia is wonderful! Very helpful and patient. The grounds are beautiful; the food is excellent; and the packages have many wonderful inclusions. My husband and I are very happy with the way our wedding turned out; all of our guests had a great time also. We are very happy we chose this place.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Shannon · Married on 04/26/2014

We loved our wedding! Ivan was awesome! The introduction to dinner with the dry ice was unexpected and really awesome. We were happy with the food and heard our guests stating how much fun they were having.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Rsheemah · Married on 04/19/2014

I married my best friend on April 19, 2014 and the level of service from Fantasia's Banquet Facility on the day of my wedding was phenomenal!!! The staff went above and beyond to help make my wedding reception experience a most fabulous one. The food was fantastic and far exceeded our expectations. Our family and friends continue to comment on just how good the food and service was. Our personal wait staff for the bride and groom, were so kind and attentive.

I would highly recommend this facility to all future couples looking for a wedding reception venue. The price was well below the average cost of most of the wedding venues we'd visited, but Fantasia's offered just as much value in food and service. Being that I've attended several functions at many of the venue sites in reference, I have to state, "The food at Fantasia's was the best!"

Sent on 05/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Can't say anything bad about Fantasia wonderful team they have!! Made my wedding so relaxing and enjoyable!!! Amazing Food, Staff, clean place. I had my cocktail hour in the garden it was PERFECT!!! Thank You so much Fantasia a job well done!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Davene · Married on 03/08/2014

The staff at Fantasia went above and beyond. Great food, on the ball with everything. Pricing was very affordable and flexible! Patty, Silvana and Ivan made my husband and my day amazing and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/03/2014

nyree · Married on 11/09/2013

I love Fantasia ..I had my ceremony and reception here on 11-9-13 and it was beautiful. Everyone was patient and took the time to make my day perfect . The food was delicious and all my guests kept telling me how good the food was . There were 2 engaged couples that were at my wedding and they requested business cards because they were so pleased ... I would highly recommend Fantasia to anyone searching for a wedding venue in the area

Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Bennett